FULL POWER PIS; The Godd@mned Batkick runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, The Godd@mned Batman is unleashing the full, utterly ridiculous, power of The Godd@mned Batkick (with PIS in full effect) at its highest showing against the following opponents...

All The Godd@mned Batkick has to do is score a knockdown to proceed to the next opponent...

How far does The Batkick get?

1) The Thing...
2) Iron Man...
3) Savage Hulk...
4) Black Adam...
5) Warriors Madness Thor...
6) Mangog (current)...
7) Thanos...
8) Odin...
9) Odin inside of the Asgardian Destroyer...

Insane Titan
Clears with ease

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Clears with ease

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
In this senario, The Godd@mned Batman is unleashing the full, utterly ridiculous, power of The Godd@mned Batkick (with PIS in full effect) at its highest showing against the following opponents...

All The Godd@mned Batkick has to do is score a knockdown to proceed to the next opponent...

1) The Thing...
2) Iron Man...
3) Savage Hulk...
4) Black Adam...
5) Warriors Madness Thor...
6) Mangog (current)...
7) Thanos...
8) Odin...
9) Odin inside of the Asgardian Destroyer...
Spite against these poor fools. The GDBK clears this feeble gauntlet with ease.

abhilegend
Clears with ease

LeonBuco666
Everybody dies, horrificly.
His highest showing would be "hurting" the spectre who was being restrained by crispus right?
This move is like PIS personified. lol, i love how some people take it so seriously sometimes.

Branlor Swift
What's this whole PIS thing in the title? Are we using the Batkick under PIS or something? Like when it doesn't take down street level characters?

But the Batkick written properly clears.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
What's this whole PIS thing in the title? Are we using the Batkick under PIS or something? Like when it doesn't take down street level characters?

But the Batkick written properly clears. written properly? I hope you mean with lots and lots of PIS
PIS off, everybody laughs at him and then pimp slap him.
PIS on, everybody goes to sleep.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
written properly? I hope you mean with lots and lots of PIS
PIS off, everybody laughs at him and then pimp slap him.
PIS on, everybody goes to sleep. Written properly without PIS I mean, like I said.

PIS Batman has problems with street levels. Written properly he can pretty much do whatever he wants. There's a strong distinction.

LeonBuco666
Written properly without PIS I mean, like I said.

PIS Batman has problems with street levels. Written properly he can pretty much do whatever he wants. There's a strong distinction. the batkick will prove futile if its pisless and he'll stop at one with a broke leg and/or ankle.
Imo

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
the batkick will prove futile if its pisless and he'll stop at one with a broke leg and/or ankle.
Imo There's a lot of things you know nothing about

And this is one of those times.

LeonBuco666
There's a lot of things you know nothing about

And this is one of those times. it isnt, the batkick relies on PIS. Lots of it.

Badabing
Clears with ease thumb up

Zack Fair
Written properly without PIS I mean, like I said.

PIS Batman has problems with street levels. Written properly he can pretty much do whatever he wants. There's a strong distinction. thumb up

celeyhyga17
Only thing stopping the batkick is a cramp. Even then it has 99.9% chance of clearing.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

1) The Thing...
2) Iron Man...
3) Savage Hulk...

Not sure if people realize -- we actually saw #3 already ...

Warlord
only Captain America could have a slight chance here

bluewaterrider
Batman versus Solomon Grundy.

No gas or weapons from what I can see ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.