Hulk vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
Arm Wrestling contest who wins

quanchi112
Hulk, decisively.

h1a8
Superman wins as he is far stronger than most Hulks. Hulk would need to increase his strength to WWH levels or greater just to have a chance. Superman wins with super speed.

Zack Fair
Hulk wins. They will stalemate for a while and eventually Hulk will win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman wins as he is far stronger than most Hulks. Hulk would need to increase his strength to WWH levels or greater just to have a chance. Superman wins with super speed. What does speed have to do with an arm wrestling match ? Do you even read these threads anymore ?

dynamix
Originally posted by quanchi112
What does speed have to do with an arm wrestling match ? Do you even read these threads anymore ?

lo! was thinking the same thing!

Philosophía
Then you're both quite uninformed on the subject, since speed really contributes to arm wrestling formidability.

quanchi112

Philosophía
This is what you said:Originally posted by quanchi112
What does speed have to do with an arm wrestling match ?

Speed counts in a wrestling match. Ergo, you're wrong.

I'll let you off the hook if you cry a bit and send a pic of it with a shoe on your head.

quanchi112

Philosophía
You didn't say "Speed has never been a factor in Superman's arm wrestling matches".

You said, and I quote:
"What does speed have to do with an arm wrestling match ?"

How does it feel to be so irrevocably wrong, so soon after you just returned?
Is lil` quanshee in tears?

h1a8
What does speed have to do with an arm wrestling match ? Do you even read these threads anymore ?

If Superman starts at least 3x stronger than Hulk and has super speed then how will he not win in an instant?

Odekahn
If Superman starts at least 3x stronger than Hulk and has super speed then how will he not win in an instant?

Exactly, because Superman can react faster, before the official even finishes saying GO Hulks arm would be on the mat.

Damborgson
Depends on the Hulk. Superman would bend Savage Hulk before he got the chance to power up. Same with any Hulk under WWH levels.

Silent Master
So basically, Superman can only win if he starts before the Hulk can react.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Damborgson
Depends on the Hulk. Superman would bend Savage Hulk before he got the chance to power up. Same with any Hulk under WWH levels.

That's like saying it depends on the Superman... We automatically Assume non-amped Superman so why not automatically also assume non-amped Hulk?

But I don't disagree with what you said. You're right.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Silent Master
So basically, Superman can only win if he starts before the Hulk can react.

No one said that's the only way that he could win. It's just a way of pointing out how superior he is that he can win before it basically even begins.

Silent Master
Since arm wrestling threads are generally about who is stronger, harping on speed just seems like the argument of choice for those that can't make a case for their guy being stronger.

Odekahn
Since arm wrestling threads are generally about who is stronger, harping on speed just seems like the argument of choice for those that can't make a case for their guy being stronger.

It's not harping on speed it's the simple fact that one person said it's a benefit and another person claimed that it's not a benefit at all, and a discussion about that started.

It is a benefit and its a way Superman could win. But no one said that it is the only way, except for you...

Silent Master
I disagree, I think the superspeed argument took off because Phil knew he wouldn't win the strength argument. otherwise he'd have just ignored quan.

Odekahn
I disagree, I think the superspeed argument took off because Phil knew he wouldn't win the strength argument. otherwise he'd have just ignored quan.

Or maybe he just wanted to point out how stupid saying super speed isn't a factor was?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Odekahn
That's like saying it depends on the Superman... We automatically Assume non-amped Superman so why not automatically also assume non-amped Hulk?

But I don't disagree with what you said. You're right.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. By non-amped Hulk do you mean savage or something? Hulk and Superman aren't really comparable when it comes to "amped" or "unamped".

But since no other Hulk was specified and we're supposed to go with current, I guess I'd still have to go with Superman. Even if his gap to win would close quickly.

Odekahn
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. By non-amped Hulk do you mean savage or something? Hulk and Superman aren't really comparable when it comes to "amped" or "unamped".

But since no other Hulk was specified and we're supposed to go with current, I guess I'd still have to go with Superman. Even if his gap to win would close quickly.

Well I just mean WWH is an amped version of Hulk like OWAW is of Superman.

Mindship
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hulk wins. They will stalemate for a while and eventually Hulk will win. What he said.

Damborgson
Well I just mean WWH is an amped version of Hulk like OWAW is of Superman.

It's not quite the same though. WWH is a persona of the Hulk, it's not like he tapped into more gamma energy or something.

Silent Master
Or maybe he just wanted to point out how stupid saying super speed isn't a factor was?

It's quan, almost everything he says is stupid.

Odekahn
It's quan, almost everything he says is stupid.

You've got a point...

Odekahn
It's not quite the same though. WWH is a persona of the Hulk, it's not like he tapped into more gamma energy or something.

No, he just tapped into more anger which is the source of his power. He doesn't walk around at WWH levels, and there's obviously a vast difference, otherwise we wouldn't need to specify which version is to be used.

Damborgson
There was a time when he did though. The green scar persona was "WWH" for all intentions and purposes. Which is why it's not like a massive drop in power that a sundip would be after it's gone.

h1a8
So basically, Superman can only win if he starts before the Hulk can react. No! He can both win that way and win after Hulk reacts. As long as this is Hulk under WWH levels. WWH would be kinda interesting but WBH would beat Superman.

Zack Fair
Exactly, because Superman can react faster, before the official even finishes saying GO Hulks arm would be on the mat. Can see that happening.

maxivitopowe
What exactly is the beef between Quan & Phil

I like to believe that it is an epic grievance that had spanned centuries and generations until it culminated in a final verbal confrontation on KMC

Odekahn
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

I like to believe that it is an epic grievance that had spanned centuries and generations until it culminated in a final verbal confrontation on KMC

Meh. I'd rather talk about Hulk and Superman.

Villelater
if Superman wins the First round how will he win round 2? the Hulk would not only be Ready but would increase his own power to match and beyond...if Superman doesn't be sneaky with speed then Superman and the Hulk would count on Stamina&Arm length...Hulk has the edge in Arm length and can keep up with Superman's stamina...i expect it would go to Round 3 if Superman already showed his speed card early but...im going for the Hulk on this one because in Round 3 Superman might say “I know your power now Hulk i bet you can't beat me this time” or something like that and Hulk might just see that as an insult and give him more than he bargained for

Mindset
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

I like to believe that it is an epic grievance that had spanned centuries and generations until it culminated in a final verbal confrontation on KMC They are the reincarnation of twin brothers who were the first children of Adam and Eve.

They almost usurped God of his power, but were beaten. In order to ensure that such action were to never be repeated, God created enmity between the two so that they would never agree on anything again.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Mindset
They are the reincarnation of twin brothers who were the first children of Adam and Eve.

They almost usurped God of his power, but were beaten. In order to ensure that such action were to never be repeated, God created enmity between the two so that they would never agree on anything again.

I heard that they were beaten by a squirrel, which is why quan can't admit that Squirrel Girl beat the real Thanos.

Zack Fair
http://i.imgur.com/UfsKJ.gif

Mindset
. thumb up

Zack Fair
I got raped.

quanchi112
It's quan, almost everything he says is stupid. Irony.

quanchi112

quanchi112
If Superman starts at least 3x stronger than Hulk and has super speed then how will he not win in an instant? Prove he is three times stronger than the Hulk. Back your claim. Cite an instance of him doing so.

I guess arm wrestling all comes down to who is quicker.

h1a8
Prove he is three times stronger than the Hulk. Back your claim. Cite an instance of him doing so.

I guess arm wrestling all comes down to who is quicker.
going by top feats superman is astronomically times stronger. But going by averages he should at least 3x stronger than the average hulk under wwh. Feats tell the story.
Armwrestling is a struggle when two characters are close in strength.
But it is a quick thing if one character is noticeably stronger

h1a8
I am not wrong. I debate by what the characters do on panel whereas you like to make things up and run off after a few posts.

Don't ignore the showings of the characters. Please.

Hulk wins. Stronger. Meaner. Greener. Bigger penis. Bigger bicep. Anatomy for the w. how can hulk be stronger if superman has the better strength feats? Lying is a sin and also trolling.

bluewaterrider
Lying is a sin

True.

... and also trolling.

mmm

how can hulk be stronger if superman has the better strength feats?

That's easy:

a) different versions of Superman than current Superman or the Superman in question have those strength feats

b) feats aren't the only thing used to determine a character's strength level

and

c) Hulk gets stronger minute by minute. He can and has, historically, overpowered many opponents who INITIALLY were thought stronger than himself. Because initially they were. But within a few moments that was no longer the case.

-Pr-
Hulk SHOULD eventually get strong enough that he'd take it. The only problem is that proving it definitively is largely impossible unless we're going to allow either WBH to come in to play, or just apply a no-limits fallacy.

==

Quan, stop bashing.

Yamcha
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/38b414d0-e971-4128-99e5-a1e5c483c3a9_zps3d6ec561.jpg
Opening post doesn't say cheating isn't allowed, so before Hulk can roll Supermans knuckles couldn't Supes use his super speed to smash his heel into Hulks kneecap under the table breaking it for a quick second followed by a heat vision lobotomy making Hulks arm go limp for a fraction of a second and then use that super speed again to smash his hand down really fast and win?
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/0470a194-e936-4a63-9ed0-eee5f4c922c2_zpsdbf22536.jpg
Sure hulk would be angry afterwards but Supes could be like "lol whocurz I wun! *flies off using more super speed*"

Villelater
well i have a feeling that wouldn't be cuz who said what kind of table? and what guarantee would heat vision have? and as for the leg kicks superman would distract himself from the battle thus letting Hulk get more ground...and who's to say Hulk would let go of his Arm once he starts cheating? its just bound to be bad
PS Hulks bones are very durable and heal quick

Odekahn
Originally posted by Villelater
well i have a feeling that wouldn't be cuz who said what kind of table? and what guarantee would heat vision have? and as for the leg kicks superman would distract himself from the battle thus letting Hulk get more ground...and who's to say Hulk would let go of his Arm once he starts cheating? its just bound to be bad
PS Hulks bones are very durable and heal quick

Why do you think Superman is an idiot?

Yamcha
Originally posted by Villelater
PS Hulks bones are very durable and heal quick Well I don't like the idea of Superman and Hulk two powerhouses, arm wrestling laying on their stomachs kicking their feet like they're at a slumber party no expression so there has to be a table and of course it's gonna be unbreakable.

Again I said lobotomy, meaning shooting through his eyes with such precision to screw with the part of the brain that controls hulks arm thus making it go limp. Not just blasting him like a crazy person xD..

I also said Kick, not kicks, one solid kick from the man of steel I could see doing it especially to a Hulk who's not all that angry atm I mean he's just holding a dudes hand, sure it's probably uncomfortable but by no means is it rage inducing. An I did say a second and fraction of a second, yeah Hulks gonna heal and he'll probably get angry, but not before that speed of Supes slams his limp hand for the victory.

Why try to overpower someone when you can outwit them?

JBL
Hulk wins. How come in most all superman threads, people try to use speed as an excuse to claim superman would win. This is a arm wrestling match, not dodge ball. They will simply lock hands and try to out muscle the other. I think the OP see this as a regular match where speed will play no part, only pure strength. Bringing up speed really tells us that people know that if hulk and supes arm wrestle, they know hulk would win without their speed excuse. Who has superman beat arm
wrestling using speed anyway??

dynamix
Originally posted by Yamcha
Well I don't like the idea of Superman and Hulk two powerhouses, arm wrestling laying on their stomachs kicking their feet like they're at a slumber party

Lmao!

dynamix
I never thought about speed beong a factor in arm wrestling but i can see how it could be. I really thought the idea here was to match strength and that both contestant would be aware of that.

Odekahn
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk wins. How come in most all superman threads, people try to use speed as an excuse to claim superman would win. This is a arm wrestling match, not dodge ball. They will simply lock hands and try to out muscle the other. I think the OP see this as a regular match where speed will play no part, only pure strength. Bringing up speed really tells us that people know that if hulk and supes arm wrestle, they know hulk would win without their speed excuse. Who has superman beat arm
wrestling using speed anyway??

Unless you think base Hulk is stronger than Superman, there is no way he wins.

It's not like this is a fight. The first time Hulks arm goes down, it's over.

I swear, it's like Hulk fanboys think Superman is just going to sit there and wait for Hulk to eventually get mad enough to completely overpower him. Superman would be trying to win too, and it would be over fast.

janus77
Hulk wins. Should start off more than strong enough to take Superman's efforts and then amp accordingly from there.

Current Hulk seems to go from an elevated Savage Hulk (a level where he shrugs off "Thor-level" blasts) to regular Green Scar (where he's fully intelligent and even tougher).

If this was old Savage Hulk, Superman might have stood a better chance of winning it by putting it all into the initial few seconds.

pym-ftw
thumb up

carver9
Unless you think base Hulk is stronger than Superman, there is no way he wins.

It's not like this is a fight. The first time Hulks arm goes down, it's over.

I swear, it's like Hulk fanboys think Superman is just going to sit there and wait for Hulk to eventually get mad enough to completely overpower him. Superman would be trying to win too, and it would be over fast.

What is Hulk base level of strength and provde a scan proving your claim. If GREY HULK can throw a pyramid like a freaking soft ball and Savage Hulk is many orders stronger than him...

I just don't get it...people have this unreal thought that Hulk strength doesn't start off at high Herald. That myth has long been squashed back in the late days when a calm Hulk had seconds left to lift an entire mountain (that was falling on him) twice the size of the Appalachians.

Hulk wins this.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
What is Hulk base level of strength and provde a scan proving your claim. If GREY HULK can throw a pyramid like a freaking soft ball and Savage Hulk is many orders stronger than him...

I just don't get it...people have this unreal thought that Hulk strength doesn't start off at high Herald. That myth has long been squashed back in the late days when a calm Hulk had seconds left to lift an entire mountain (that was falling on him) twice the size of the Appalachians.

Hulk wins this.

I don't need to provide a scan, it's common sense. Superman benched the weight of earth for 5 days. If you think Hulk starts off with that kind of strength then you are blinded by fanboyism.

JBL
I don't need to provide a scan, it's common sense. Superman benched the weight of earth for 5 days. If you think Hulk starts off with that kind of strength then you are blinded by fanboyism. But in the same book was not strong enough to break the grip of a dragon like creature. He never benched the earth, so going by some womans calculations is a bit shaky.If you want to test two characters, then go by them doing similar things like trying to destroy a large body. How about if a so-called hulk fan tell you that superman knocked himself out ramming a shadow moon at near lightspeed. It was a flight and some strength feat. Now hulk destroyed an asteriod TWICE the size of earth going FAR slower than superman, meaning hulk had FAR less mass to aid him. And hulk was not KOED. But that would make me a " blinded hulk fanboy" if i were to bring this up huh? Superman fans have some nerve sometime when the big blue is said to lose.WOW!

-Pr-
No, the fact that you're lowballing does.

JBL
Originally posted by -Pr-
No, the fact that you're lowballing does. I dont lowball any character. If i hear that any character, and that goes for hulk, thanos, thor, gladiator, hyperion, beta ray bill and any other, if i read someone stating that ANY of those character can do this or that, i simply ask for proof. I ask for a scan showing the said character doing it on panel. If the proof never comes, then i reject the claim. I can make a claim all day, but if i show no proof, then my argument has no ground to stand on. Even a courtroom judge wants proof or the badguy walks free. I can claim that my car can run 175 mph, you think that will get me in a 175 mph car club? I have to get my car clocked at that speed to verify my claim so that i can join. Now if they clock my car at only 145, i cannot join and i lied to them. Same thing with superman, fans make claims, people ask for proof and get insulted and shown scans of superman being far far slower or not living up to that claim or twisting scans.

carver9
I don't need to provide a scan, it's common sense. Superman benched the weight of earth for 5 days. If you think Hulk starts off with that kind of strength then you are blinded by fanboyism.

LOL...so you are basing it off of one showing. Hype held two universes back, prevent both from colliding and Hulk matched him. Your point is poop...especially with you using ONE high showing. Hulk has planetary showing since the beginning of his being. Like I said, Hulk walk around at high Herald strength and YOU haven't provided a single scan proving otherwise.

Zack Fair
Since the beginning of his being?

carver9
Since the beginning of his being?

Yes; Bruce Banner walk around with high herald strength as well.

smile

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Powers/BannerAmping01v247.jpg.html

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/BannerAmping02v248.jpg

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Powers/BannerAmping05.jpg.html

Odekahn
Originally posted by JBL
But in the same book was not strong enough to break the grip of a dragon like creature. He never benched the earth, so going by some womans calculations is a bit shaky.If you want to test two characters, then go by them doing similar things like trying to destroy a large body. How about if a so-called hulk fan tell you that superman knocked himself out ramming a shadow moon at near lightspeed. It was a flight and some strength feat. Now hulk destroyed an asteriod TWICE the size of earth going FAR slower than superman, meaning hulk had FAR less mass to aid him. And hulk was not KOED. But that would make me a " blinded hulk fanboy" if i were to bring this up huh? Superman fans have some nerve sometime when the big blue is said to lose.WOW!

So you are willing to give Hulk all the credit when he was launched at the asteroid? He was nothing more than a glorified bullet.

And the WRITER of the book was the one who invented the calculation. You are ignoring facts about Hulk's feat and adding to Superman's. That's what fanboys do.

carver9
So you are willing to give Hulk all the credit when he was launched at the asteroid? He was nothing more than a glorified bullet.

And the WRITER of the book was the one who invented the calculation. You are ignoring facts about Hulk's feat and adding to Superman's. That's what fanboys do.

LOL...Hulk strength, durability, and the aid of flight assisted with that ft..same with the Superman ft. The only difference is, Hulk tanked his and the asteroid was twice the size of Earth. Big difference my friend.

Odekahn
LOL...so you are basing it off of one showing. Hype held two universes back, prevent both from colliding and Hulk matched him. Your point is poop...especially with you using ONE high showing. Hulk has planetary showing since the beginning of his being. Like I said, Hulk walk around at high Herald strength and YOU haven't provided a single scan proving otherwise.

No, I just gave 1 example. I'm at work and on my iPhone.

Show me Savage Hulk starting out as planetary.

Odekahn
LOL...Hulk strength, durability, and the aid of flight assisted with that ft..same with the Superman ft. The only difference is, Hulk tanked his and the asteroid was twice the size of Earth. Big difference my friend.

No... The Superman feat was his strength. He wasn't flying, he was pushing and pulling for 5 days.

Flying/being launched and plowing through a planet/asteroid comes a dime a dozen. Pushing and pulling a planet is different.

carver9
No, I just gave 1 example. I'm at work and on my iPhone.

Show me Savage Hulk starting out as planetary.

Prove to me that Hulk doesn't start at high Herald strength. I can post a scan stating that Savage was releasing planetary power but whats the point, especially since Grey Hulk busted open a double size earth planetary object by his lonesome or Savage Hulk powering through planetary power. Or a guy that was shedding planets with ease use all of his power on Hulk and Hulk powered through it without trouble. Again, prove that Hulk doesn't start off at high Herald strength.

Hulk can jump from 0 to 1 billion with a thought.

carver9
No... The Superman feat was his strength. He wasn't flying, he was pushing and pulling for 5 days.

Flying/being launched and plowing through a planet/asteroid comes a dime a dozen. Pushing and pulling a planet is different.

Not talking about that ft, talking about pre reboot ft where he rammed into the moon.

Grey Hulk ft is a planetary ft as well.

Odekahn
Prove to me that Hulk doesn't start at high Herald strength. I can post a scan stating that Savage was releasing planetary power but whats the point, especially since Grey Hulk busted open a double size earth planetary object by his lonesome or Savage Hulk powering through planetary power. Or a guy that was shedding planets with ease use all of his power on Hulk and Hulk powered through it without trouble. Again, prove that Hulk doesn't start off at high Herald strength.

Hulk can jump from 0 to 1 billion with a thought.

The burden of proof is on you. I don't have to prove a negative.

iscaremonkeys
in a battle Hulk but in an arm wrestling contest Superman.
Superman carried the earth without waiting to get stronger. that beats base strength 100 tons

Odekahn
Not talking about that ft, talking about pre reboot ft where he rammed into the moon.

Grey Hulk ft is a planetary ft as well.

No one was talking about the Moon. We were talking about the bench pressing feat and then you said flight assisted Superman.

Me thinks you've got your feats mixed up.

carver9

No one was talking about the Moon. We were talking about the bench pressing feat and then you said flight assisted Superman.

Me thinks you've got your feats mixed up.

JBL brought up the moon ft and you disputed him/her.

Odekahn
JBL brought up the moon ft and you disputed him/her.

Ah ok, I see what you meant.

BTW, how mad do you think Hulk was when he was struggling to hold up that mountain in Secret Wars?

carver9
He wasn't mad at all. Thats why Reed (or Spiderman, cant remember) tried to make him angry during the time he was holding it up.

carver9
Ironman recent showings against the Hulk didn't go so well.

Odekahn
He wasn't mad at all. Thats why Reed (or Spiderman, cant remember) tried to make him angry during the time he was holding it up.

It was Reed, and yes Reed made him mad so he could hold it up.

Odekahn
Ironman recent showings against the Hulk didn't go so well.

Superman would beat Ironman too.

carver9
It was Reed, and yes Reed made him mad so he could hold it up.

No, Reed made him mad so that he can keep it up (and possibly not turn back to Banner since he was at a Calm state) but the latest showing (remake) proves that Hulk didn't need Reed assistance.

carver9
Superman would beat Ironman too.

I agree.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
I dont lowball any character. If i hear that any character, and that goes for hulk, thanos, thor, gladiator, hyperion, beta ray bill and any other, if i read someone stating that ANY of those character can do this or that, i simply ask for proof. I ask for a scan showing the said character doing it on panel. If the proof never comes, then i reject the claim. I can make a claim all day, but if i show no proof, then my argument has no ground to stand on. Even a courtroom judge wants proof or the badguy walks free. I can claim that my car can run 175 mph, you think that will get me in a 175 mph car club? I have to get my car clocked at that speed to verify my claim so that i can join. Now if they clock my car at only 145, i cannot join and i lied to them. Same thing with superman, fans make claims, people ask for proof and get insulted and shown scans of superman being far far slower or not living up to that claim or twisting scans.

If you want to play dumb, then fine, play dumb. I honestly don't mind. It won't change how this ends up if you keep it up. You've been banned from this site before, so it's not like you don't know what's coming.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JBL
But in the same book was not strong enough to break the grip of a dragon like creature.
That dragon like creature happened to be a kryptonian specimen. And lol at your "some womans calculations" comment.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
But in the same book was not strong enough to break the grip of a dragon like creature. He never benched the earth, so going by some womans calculations is a bit shaky.If you want to test two characters, then go by them doing similar things like trying to destroy a large body. How about if a so-called hulk fan tell you that superman knocked himself out ramming a shadow moon at near lightspeed. It was a flight and some strength feat. Now hulk destroyed an asteriod TWICE the size of earth going FAR slower than superman, meaning hulk had FAR less mass to aid him. And hulk was not KOED. But that would make me a " blinded hulk fanboy" if i were to bring this up huh? Superman fans have some nerve sometime when the big blue is said to lose.WOW! He benched pressed the earth because that was the plot, that was what was shown, and what the writer intended. Who are you to take away what the writer intended? It's not mentioned anywhere in the story that superman pretended to bench the earth.

You are lowballing by mentioning a low showing for superman knowing good and well that characters fluctuate, even in the same comic. Otherwise there would be no such thing as low or high showings or even PIS.

The low showings you name is superman can't break the grip, superman had to go faster and got KOED (even though the hulk comic said the jet boots helped him do the feat).

h1a8
LOL...so you are basing it off of one showing. Hype held two universes back, prevent both from colliding and Hulk matched him. Your point is poop...especially with you using ONE high showing. Hulk has planetary showing since the beginning of his being. Like I said, Hulk walk around at high Herald strength and YOU haven't provided a single scan proving otherwise. hype wasn't even at planetary strength when hulk matched him. That's like saying that anyone who matched gladiator has matched planet destroying force (even colossus).

You can't take a character's highest feat and equate that to any character that matches them. Otherwise spidey would have planet destroying strength.

High Herald strength ranges from 500 tons to heavenly body tonnage.
So hulk starting at high Herald level doesn't mean he is close to Superman. Bracing a mountain is high Herald level but that feat isn't a speck of dust to benching the Earth one rep (phuck 5 days).

Shabazz916
Arm wrestling isnt about speed it is usually a ready set go there for superman would not win

Diesldude
How does arm wrestling anger the hulk?

edit .... Hulk should be able to get himself angry angry before the match. But still loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.