DCNU Martian Manhunter VS Hulk NOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Martian Manhunter- DCNU

VS

HULK- current

Jade or J'Onn?

carver9
Lol.

Zack Fair
Hulk. Dunno what Hulk will do if Jonn goes intangible though.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hulk. Dunno what Hulk will do if Jonn goes intangible though. punch wildly into the air until PIS steps in(in some form or another) and he somehow actually punches something that physically cannot be touched. Yawn.

Badabing
Hulk wins. He's the greenest one there is!

durhulk

g_hulk

b_hulk

dynamix
Hasn't hulk shown ability to touch the intangible before? But i'm not sure what Hulk NOW is referring to so it may be irrelevant.

pym-ftw
Hulk win

Golgo13
The Martian. Has a wider variety of power and pretty formidable TP. In a slugfest, Hulk wins, but a fight where anything goes, MM.

Mshinu
Manjobber by a quick bfr. Say hello to empty space Hulkie Boy.

Warlord
J'on

Blue Area Vet
provided he doesn't turn back into Banner laughing after he realizes MM Shat his pants in stare down.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Bentley
Martian Manhunter can pretty much counter anything Hulk dishes and phase him into a wall. Or whatever.

abhilegend
J'onn.

juggerman
Originally posted by Golgo13
The Martian. Has a wider variety of power and pretty formidable TP. In a slugfest, Hulk wins, but a fight where anything goes, MM.

Originally posted by Mshinu
Manjobber by a quick bfr. Say hello to empty space Hulkie Boy.

Originally posted by Warlord
J'on

Originally posted by abhilegend
J'onn.

Originally posted by Bentley
Martian Manhunter can pretty much counter anything Hulk dishes and phase him into a wall. Or whatever.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk stands no chance.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk dies.

Seems pretty one sided stick out tongue

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk wins.

Based on?

Shabazz916
Hulk wins. He will knock mm out b4 mm knows what he is in for besides hullks thunder clap should knock mm out of intagiblility

celeyhyga17
Manhunter tp

battlemaster161
hulk will loose after a long fight

guy222
Hulk FTW

Golgo13
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Manhunter tp

thumb up That's the trump card.

Paul Calf
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk FTW

You seem very biased towards Marvel characters kid!

Zack Fair
Do not MESS with Guy ****er I'll end you

http://img.pandawhale.com/25452-tumblrm93aeqMDbN1qzzs2co1400gi-54dS.gif

carver9
What fts does MM have that proves he can beat Hulk?

Zack Fair
Mind raping Despero is the one that stands out.

carver9
That's it?

Damborgson
If he goes that route, he'll win though. Current hulk especially has been very weak minded.

LordofBrooklyn
That's it?

That's enough.

Paul Calf
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Do not MESS with Guy ****er I'll end you

http://img.pandawhale.com/25452-tumblrm93aeqMDbN1qzzs2co1400gi-54dS.gif

It's not like I haven't ****ed with Guy a million times before.

wink

- Wang, AJ, Judge etc.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
That's enough.

Its not going to work.

Golgo13
It will.

Damborgson
Why wouldn't it is a good question.

LordofBrooklyn
Its not going to work.

Why wouldn't it?

Damborgson
Good job thumb up

CosmicComet
Why wouldn't it?

If Guy disagrees, its wrong!

carver9
Why wouldn't it?

Because he is resistant. This is Savage Hulk and Savage have resistant fts.

Golgo13
And he can also be controlled as well.

80sBaby
Originally posted by dynamix
Hasn't hulk shown ability to touch the intangible before? But i'm not sure what Hulk NOW is referring to so it may be irrelevant.

I've seen a scan of Hulk grabbing Dr. Stranger's Astral form before. But it was just a scan so I don't know the context.

janus77
Hulk wins.

battlemaster161
Hulk is at a disavantage because he relies only on strength and MM has dealt with powerhouses before. He also has a wide variety of powers that could defeat simple minded brutes.

celeyhyga17
Its not going to work.
Phasing and tp should give Manhunter the edge.

Supermutant
Phasing and tp should give Manhunter the edge.

pretty much this

Estacado
Hulk just 1 shot Iron Man.

Supermex
Sorry but I just saw Clayface beating up on MM..

Hulk is another level than MM.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex
Sorry but I just saw Clayface beating up on MM..

Hulk is another level than MM.

MM was extremely weakened and not at full power.

Supermex
MM was extremely weakened and not at full power.

Weaken from what?
Sex before a fight make ur legs alittle weak..
Hulk is the strongest there is and the only way Hulk loses is his opponent has to bring his A game..

Does M.Manhunter even have a A-Game?
Its rare

Stoic
The Hulk just ripped Ultron's arm off with little difficulty. I mean he did say urrhg, but he pulled it off in one go. Now there was context to this feat. Ultron was just a shell, and the Hulk needed the adamantium for a project (not trying to spoil it for anyone) that he is/was working on. However that does not take away from the fact that it was true adamantium.

Golgo13
Weaken from what?
Sex before a fight make ur legs alittle weak..
Hulk is the strongest there is and the only way Hulk loses is his opponent has to bring his A game..

Does M.Manhunter even have a A-Game?
Its rare

Either from a previous battle or fire. MM has been a beast in the DCNU overall. Clay face never beat him.

abhilegend
J'onn vs Clayface never even happened. It was just an illusion in his mind.

Zack Fair
Either from a previous battle or fire. MM has been a beast in the DCNU overall. Clay face never beat him. Yeah we like to say Jonn is a jobber, but his stock is pretty high/good in New 52.

Barring of course how ridiculous his fire weakness is getting.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hulk just ripped Ultron's arm off with little difficulty. I mean he did say urrhg, but he pulled it off in one go. Now there was context to this feat. Ultron was just a shell, and the Hulk needed the adamantium for a project (not trying to spoil it for anyone) that he is/was working on. However that does not take away from the fact that it was true adamantium.

He popped it out of its joint.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Even if that was the case he would still have needed to tear or at very least warp parts of the chasis to get it out. He also visibly had to put effort in to do it.

SamZED
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
punch wildly into the air until PIS steps in(in some form or another) and he somehow actually punches something that physically cannot be touched. Yawn. He'll do it the same way he does things like time manipulation, space manipulation, astral form manipulation etc - by getting really really angry. thumb up

janus77
Hulk stomps.

The difficult thing would be for Hulk to win this without accidentally killing MM.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk has no chance to even touch MM in a forum setting, intangibility, mental illusions, flight. And he can be koed as seen in the Avengers comics. He loses 10/10.

Supermex
Even if MM was dreaming of him and Clayface fighting eachother, he still was getting beat by Clayface in it..

Clayface was about to kill him/Choke him out till someone stepped in to help MM..

DarkSaint85
Clayface > puppies.

krisblaze
MM.

Too strong.

Even if MM was dreaming of him and Clayface fighting eachother, he still was getting beat by Clayface in it..

Clayface was about to kill him/Choke him out till someone stepped in to help MM..
Okay.

It was a dream.

Do you know what dreams are?

Supermex
Originally posted by krisblaze
MM.

Too strong.

Okay.

It was a dream.

Do you know what dreams are?

lol

DarkSaint85
There is a good chance he does not...

carver9

Even though we see ripped edges. By the way, does metal make the rip noise when broken?

eaebiakuya

laughing

Well, then we can use this right ? It was a dream but still...hulk destroyed Mjolnir...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/63715/1861416-thorhammer.jpg

Supermex
There is a good chance he does not...

Thanks for the backup Dorksaintsmile I think lol

Stoic

If it were that easy, anyone should have been able to pop Ultron arm off during all of his appearances. Your statement seems to allude to Ultron's joints being a weakness, and can not prove that the joint is not true adamantium. Honestly, I don't think that you have a point. The extremis seems to allow the Doc Green to tap into his power without the need of going berserk. We will have to see how this goes, because he's going to be fighting Abomb next issue, and Abomb isn't the weakest character out there.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Stoic
If it were that easy, anyone should have been able to pop Ultron arm off during all of his appearances. Your statement seems to allude to Ultron's joints being a weakness, and can not prove that the joint is not true adamantium. Honestly, I don't think that you have a point. The extremis seems to allow the Doc Green to tap into his power without the need of going berserk. We will have to see how this goes, because he's going to be fighting Abomb next issue, and Abomb isn't the weakest character out there.

A lifeless puppet. If a being is alive and fighting it can resist such attempts. How desperate are the Hulk fans to highball a "feat" like "popping out an arm out of its joint" and make it a ripping adamantium with ease. If it is that easy Adamantium is a bigger joke and jobber than everything else. But if I think about the net, caps shield and how easily it was broken etc. Well maybe Adamantium is a joke now.

MM lifting feat, the current one, even though shared sh1ts on this anyway and on all of Hulks lifting feats.

eaebiakuya
You cant compare a turn off Ultron with a "living" Ultron who fights back.

Supermutant
MM is too versatile in a forum setting. In a comic book Hulk would just punch through intangibility and telepathy.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
A lifeless puppet. If a being is alive and fighting it can resist such attempts. How desperate are the Hulk fans to highball a "feat" like "popping out an arm out of its joint" and make it a ripping adamantium with ease. If it is that easy Adamantium is a bigger joke and jobber than everything else. But if I think about the net, caps shield and how easily it was broken etc. Well maybe Adamantium is a joke now.

MM lifting feat, the current one, even though shared sh1ts on this anyway and on all of Hulks lifting feats.

Or Hulk is that strong. Look at the edges of the arm. It's obvious he tore it. Also, does metal make rip noises when it is broken (lol)? Also, Hulk have fts far better than the Martian Manhunter ft. Get out of here with that.

eaebiakuya
Sou you think Hulk can just tore apart a arm from a High Herald easy as he did against the lifeless Ultron ?

Since true adamantium >>> HH durability.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Sou you think Hulk can just tore apart a arm from a High Herald easy as he did against the lifeless Ultron ?

Since true adamantium >>> HH durability.

Don't think he would ever attempt that since Hulk doesn't kill but why couldn't he since Hulk has ripped Adamantium to shreds on many occasions. That's if they sit there and let him do it. If they are fighting back, then that is a different story.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Or Hulk is that strong. Look at the edges of the arm. It's obvious he tore it. Also, does metal make rip noises when it is broken (lol)? Also, Hulk have fts far better than the Martian Manhunter ft. Get out of here with that.

You have no single lifting feat above what MM and Supes did. Dream on Hulkfan, dream on^^.

carver9
You have no single lifting feat above what MM and Supes did. Dream on Hulkfan, dream on^^.

I really do.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I really do.

Scans please, and not the ususal highballed bullshiet you think is lifting, a real lifting feat. I will be generous, Earthweight should be enough not the 50-100+++ Earthweights MM lifted that were even coming at a high speed.

carver9
Scans please, and not the ususal highballed bullshiet you think is lifting, a real lifting feat. I will be generous, Earthweight should be enough not the 50-100 Earthweights MM lifted that were even coming at a high speed.

So you want a strength ft above what MM did, correct?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So you want a strength ft above what MM did, correct?

Yes a legit lifting feat, show me hulk lifting something as huge, that is enough. smile LIFTING Carver and Huge, as big as earth pls, at least.

DarkSaint85
Yes a legit lifting feat, show me hulk lifting something as huge, that is enough. smile LIFTING Carver and Huge, as big as earth pls, at least.

Silly Prof.

He lifted the Celestial.

carver9

Lol...MM didn't lift the ship, he pushed against it. So you are asking me for something that MM didn't even do. So what kind of ft do you want?

pym-ftw
Scans please, and not the ususal highballed bullshiet you think is lifting, a real lifting feat. I will be generous, Earthweight should be enough not the 50-100+++ Earthweights MM lifted that were even coming at a high speed. please tell me your not wanking that ship feat?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...MM didn't lift the ship, he pushed against it. So you are asking me for something that MM didn't even do. So what kind of ft do you want?

Ok show me Hulk pushing a planet sized object, earth size is enough, doesn't have to be as huge as Brainiacs ship or approach him at such a speed. Go ahead.

pym-ftw
The HOLLOW ship?

I generally believe MM wins, i just wanted to nip that feat in the bud before the real zealous Superman fans start wanking it out.

Nothing personal.

carver9
Ok show me Hulk pushing a planet sized object, earth size is enough, doesn't have to be as huge as Brainiacs ship or approach him at such a speed. Go ahead.

The In-betweener, a cosmic abstract has Hulk confined in some type of containment force field.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094436/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg.html

Let's see what he says. "It's taking nearly everything I have to hold this creature".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094438/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-015.jpg.html

Let's move on. He frees the Hulk.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094439/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-016.jpg.html

Here is what he says afterwards. "At least I have regained MOST of my powers back after releasing that monster".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094441/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg.html

Prof. T.C McAbe
The In-betweener, a cosmic abstract has Hulk confined in some type of containment force field.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094436/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg.html

Let's see what he says. "It's taking nearly everything I have to hold this creature".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094438/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-015.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094439/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-016.jpg.html

Here is what he says afterwards. "At least I have regained MOST of my powers back after releasing that monster".

So you got nothing I asked for? Hulk lacks that kind of feats? Because maybe he can't do it?

carver9
So you got nothing I asked for? Hulk lacks that kind of feats? Because maybe he can't do it?

laughing out loud So Martian Manhunter pushing a ship is greater than Hulk strength (that wasn't even capped) almost exerting an abstract?

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing out loud So Martian Manhunter pushing a ship is greater than Hulk strength (that wasn't even capped) almost exerting an abstract?

laughing out loud

His feat is not ambigious and clear as water unlike your feat. Hulk has no absract strength get this sh1t out of here Carter. He was beaten strengthwise by skyfathers and heralds, see SunGod. laughing out loud

You are desperate because you know Hulk has nothing. He is weaker than DCnU MM, by far, going by feats. Deal with it.

Supermutant

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094441/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg.html

1st -Is that Longshot Saves Marvel U comic even canon?

2nd The In-betweener in the same sentence states "It takes nearly everything I have, not to mention containing all your friends now too." So clearly Hulk wasn't the only one he was containing.

carver9
Originally posted by Supermutant
1st -Is that Longshot Saves Marvel U comic even canon?

2nd The In-betweener in the same sentence states "It takes nearly everything I have, not to mention containing all your friends now too." So clearly Hulk wasn't the only one he was containing.

Never said he was which was the reason I posted the other scan which states "i nearly got MOST of my power back when releasing him".

carver9
His feat is not ambigious and clear as water unlike your feat. Hulk has no absract strength get this sh1t out of here Carter. He was beaten strengthwise by skyfathers and heralds, see SunGod. laughing out loud

You are desperate because you know Hulk has nothing. He is weaker than DCnU MM, by far, going by feats. Deal with it.

Lol...that strength ft is enough. Also, lol, are you really naming people who has defeated Hulk be i can do the same for your character that has been defeated by far less than Sun God.

Branlor Swift
That was just the Order half of In-Betweener who was also extending his power through the entirety of SHIELD as well as him having the Chaos half also locked up behind shields of his creation.

So uh yeah. Full on Abstract there. It could also be argued that the two halves form an infinitely greater whole judging what we saw in Avengers last they were split, but I digress. Hulk = In-Betweener.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...that strength ft is enough. Also, lol, are you really naming people who has defeated Hulk be i can do the same for your character that has been defeated by far less than Sun God.

No it is not, you were also caught lying again and hiding facts about this feat, which isn't even impressive and not what I asked for. So you got nothing, sure you can lowball the hell out of every character but when Hulk loses to someone who is clearly stronger, like SunGod, that is not lowballing, that is a simple truth. He has no abstract strength, never had, deal with it.

And now give me what I asked for, a lifting/pushing/benchpressing feat where he lifts/pushes/benchpresses and object that is at least as big as earth. You can't, I know you can't.

Hulk < MM strength wise. ^^

In a Forum fight where all powers count btw, MM wins 10/10 against Hulk too. Not only by being stronger.

Supermex
Where's JBL when u really need him?
The Wank-Stopper!! lol

God I love that guy!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Oh and judging objectively by the increase in power over the years in DC and decrease in Marvel I can say for sure that Hulk is more or less Aquamans equal strengthwise but below the likes of Supes, MM or Shazam, maybe WW level, but cuffed.

Branlor Swift
Jesus Christ.

Supermex
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Jesus Christ.

lol and I just shit all over myself!!
Thanks Prof!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Jesus Christ.

Jesus is stronger than Hulk, get your facts straight... sneer

The Sorrow
Even at half power, the Order was still universal in scope during that mini. Such was the amount of power used in restraining Hulk that prior to finding him locked on the ship, the heroes assumed it was the other half of the Inbetweener that Order was holding. Certainly more impressive than MMs feat he shared with Superman.

Ironically it's also a great mind resistance feat, he effortlessly controlled Ghost Rider, Dr Strange and Scarlett Witch but couldn't control Hulk. When sufficiently angered Hulk is very difficult to control, MM won't find it easy going that route.

carver9
That was just the Order half of In-Betweener who was also extending his power through the entirety of SHIELD as well as him having the Chaos half also locked up behind shields of his creation.

So uh yeah. Full on Abstract there. It could also be argued that the two halves form an infinitely greater whole judging what we saw in Avengers last they were split, but I digress. Hulk = In-Betweener.

Couldn't agree more. You don't consider him as an abstract level even at half power (especially looking at the things he was doing during that mini)? If not, where do you place him power wise?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Even at half power, the Order was still universal in scope during that mini. Such was the amount of power used in restraining Hulk that prior to finding him locked on the ship, the heroes assumed it was the other half of the Inbetweener that Order was holding. Certainly more impressive than MMs feat he shared with Superman.

Ironically it's also a great mind resistance feat, he effortlessly controlled Ghost Rider, Dr Strange and Scarlett Witch but couldn't control Hulk. When sufficiently angered Hulk is very difficult to control, MM won't find it easy going that route.

Not true, he was only half himself and did other things while holding Hulk.
This is far below MM feat. Faaaaar below.
This is not mind resistance. Sure it's easier to control a normal mind than the mind of an retard like Hulk. You can still put Hulk to sleep or fool him, more than he fools himself when h screams "strongest one there is" before being koed.

carver9
No it is not, you were also caught lying again and hiding facts about this feat, which isn't even impressive and not what I asked for. So you got nothing, sure you can lowball the hell out of every character but when Hulk loses to someone who is clearly stronger, like SunGod, that is not lowballing, that is a simple truth. He has no abstract strength, never had, deal with it.

And now give me what I asked for, a lifting/pushing/benchpressing feat where he lifts/pushes/benchpresses and object that is at least as big as earth. You can't, I know you can't.

Hulk < MM strength wise. ^^

In a Forum fight where all powers count btw, MM wins 10/10 against Hulk too. Not only by being stronger.

Who said I kept anything out? Based on his fts during that mini, he is still abstract imo.

Branlor Swift

Ironically it's also a great mind resistance feat, he effortlessly controlled Ghost Rider, Dr Strange and Scarlett Witch but couldn't control Hulk. When sufficiently angered Hulk is very difficult to control, MM won't find it easy going that route. Oh I understand it was an impressive feat. The two halves were tearing apart the universe/multiverse and getting alt IGs and Phoenixes to do their bidding.

The issue however is Carver trying to say it's at full power (abstract, straight up just In-Betweener) when it's anything but. Not to mention the history of the feat being used on the forum has been used to get to some pretty ****ing shaky grounds.

carver9
Oh I understand it was an impressive feat. The two halves were tearing apart the universe/multiverse and getting alt IGs and Phoenixes to do their bidding.

The issue however is Carver trying to say it's at full power (abstract, straight up just In-Betweener) when it's anything but. Not to mention the history of the feat being used on the forum has been used to get to some pretty ****ing shaky grounds.

I never said he was at full power. I said he was still ABSTRACT in power.

Branlor Swift
Couldn't agree more. You don't consider him as an abstract level even at half power (especially looking at the things he was doing during that mini)? If not, where do you place him power wise? You couldn't agree more but you still disagree?

Half of an abstract's power at best though would be the correct response. Considering full Tweener is still below Galactus.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Who said I kept anything out? Based on his fts during that mini, he is still abstract imo.

Stop lying, backtracking, pretending and spilling your biased opinion about this "feat".
Give me a real feat, a feat I asked you for, lifting/pushing/benchpressing. You still can't. You know why? Because Hulk is just Aquaman level strength, simple.

carver9
You couldn't agree more but you still disagree?

Half of an abstract's power at best though would be the correct response. Considering full Tweener is still below Galactus.

When did i say half or gave ANY percentage? I said HE WAS STILL AN ABSTRACT. If you disagree, I don't freaking mind but don't accuse me of something I didn't say. PM on the way.

carver9
Stop lying, backtracking, pretending and spilling your biased opinion about this "feat".
Give me a real feat, a feat I asked you for, lifting/pushing/benchpressing. You still can't. You know why? Because Hulk is just Aquaman level strength, simple.

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing out loud

You do what court jesters do, you laugh because you got nothing, that is sad btw. Hulk Now is weak.

carver9
You do what court jesters do, you laugh because you got nothing, that is sad btw. Hulk Now is weak.

I will post something but I'm sending something to someone right quick that still seems to be upset on my thoughts about Gladiator and Thanos.

Branlor Swift
I never said he was at full power. I said he was still ABSTRACT in power. Couldn't agree more.

But your first words were "The In-Betweener, a cosmic abstract..."
Naturally when you're showing someone scans a huge omission of details is the best way to go about it. Nothing in your post hinted towards anything being wrong with IB. It'd be like me using Grey Hulk losing to someone and then use HOTM descriptions to describe Grey Hulk. He's still Hulk amirite dawg?

He was weaker and you tried to be sneaky about it. Simple really.

The Sorrow
Not true, he was only half himself and did other things while holding Hulk.
This is far below MM feat. Faaaaar below.
This is not mind resistance. Sure it's easier to control a normal mind than the mind of an retard like Hulk. You can still put Hulk to sleep or fool him, more than he fools himself when h screams "strongest one there is" before being koed.
Even at "half" power he still was causing universal chaos, MM helped to push a big ship. Impressive yes but comparable to a universal being exhausting " nearly all" of their power on you? Absolutely not.

You may have a point if Hulk was dumb but he has genius intellect now.

Branlor Swift
Give me a real feat, a feat I asked you for, lifting/pushing/benchpressing. You still can't. You know why? Because Hulk is just Aquaman level strength, simple. Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

carver9
Couldn't agree more.

But your first words were "The In-Betweener, a cosmic abstract..."
Naturally when you're showing someone scans a huge omission of details is the best way to go about it. Nothing in your post hinted towards anything being wrong with IB. It'd be like me using Grey Hulk losing to someone and then use HOTM descriptions to describe Grey Hulk. He's still Hulk amirite dawg?

He was weaker and you tried to be sneaky about it. Simple really.

But yet, imo he is still Abstract in power. Sneaky doesn't have a thing to do with my intentions on his power level. Now back on topic because anything else you say to me in this thread will most def get ignored.

The Sorrow
Oh I understand it was an impressive feat. The two halves were tearing apart the universe/multiverse and getting alt IGs and Phoenixes to do their bidding.

Carver is a true Hulkamaniac, you guys should be used to him by now laughing out loud

I can't speak for him but clearly it wasn't the intention of that particular feat to suggest Hulk = Inbetweener, or anywhere close to that level really. I do think it was a crazy strength/power/resistance (whatever) showing though, and if it were Superman or someone with an equally vocal group of supporters we would probably have never heard the end of it. I don't come on this board that often, so I might've missed a lot of the back and forth but I've actually hardly seen this feat discussed or brought up.

Branlor Swift
I think we all know Carver's intentions with using that feat. It's the same as the "big bang warworld" shit as you alluded to with if this happened in reverse.

But yeah, I've seen it brought up. Instead of being used as simply an awesome feat it's used as an attempt to prove "abstract strength". So if you understand my issue with it being brought up the way it was.

But yet, imo he is still Abstract in power. Sneaky doesn't have a thing to do with my intentions on his power level. Now back on topic because anything else you say to me in this thread will most def get ignored. But he wasn't though. He was halfway at best. Trying to paint Savage Hulk as abstract strength to up Wb Hulk down the line isn't going to work when IB at full power barely scratches the surface of "abstract level".

Discussing the merits of Hulk's feat seems like a topic you brought up though. But this is a shock, you ignoring something that proves you ignorant.

I know you want to shut down Bat man Prime and who wouldn't, but lying by omission isn't the best way to go upon it. I mean the guy is repeatedly saying Hulk is Aquaman level. You really need to be that sneaky about it to prove a point?

Golgo13

It wasn't real. lol

carver9
But he wasn't though. He was halfway at best. Trying to paint Savage Hulk as abstract strength to up Wb Hulk down the line isn't going to work when IB at full power barely scratches the surface of "abstract level".

Discussing the merits of Hulk's feat seems like a topic you brought up though. But this is a shock, you ignoring something that proves you ignorant.

I know you want to shut down Bat man Prime and who wouldn't, but lying by omission isn't the best way to go upon it. I mean the guy is repeatedly saying Hulk is Aquaman level. You really need to be that sneaky about it to prove a point?

Lol...but that's the thing, even if he was at full power, I still wouldn't use it as a define strength cap for Hulk...it's just a high end ft and I should have included that part, I agree there but my intention was, he is abstract in power which is what I asked you before hand, if you disagreed or not.

Philosophía

Clayface was about to kill him/Choke him out till someone stepped in to help MM.. lol?

Branlor Swift
Lol...but that's the thing, even if he was at full power, I still wouldn't use it as a define strength cap for Hulk...

Maaaaaaaaan...

Come on Carver. I know this is what you meant but I'm going to assume you mistyped judging from this conversation.

Wel I'll let you figure out what's wrong with that. Anyway keep going on with... this whatever this is.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So all we have is lying, an feat that is not really valid and vague at best and still no prove that Hulk now is anywhere near the likes of Supes or MM. Check.

Oh man this was easier than i though.

Imagine it the other way around. Hulk stopping this ship with Hyperion and me presenting this inbetweener non-feat to you as Supermans best, you would laugh, lowball the sh1t out of it and you would do everything but accept it. You would however put the jupiter+ sized ship feat above everything else and would never stop to bring it up in any debate involving Hulk.

That is the way you roll Carver. I hope you can at least understand this little bit now.

carver9
Carver is a true Hulkamaniac, you guys should be used to him by now laughing out loud

I can't speak for him but clearly it wasn't the intention of that particular feat to suggest Hulk = Inbetweener, or anywhere close to that level really. I do think it was a crazy strength/power/resistance (whatever) showing though, and if it were Superman or someone with an equally vocal group of supporters we would probably have never heard the end of it. I don't come on this board that often, so I might've missed a lot of the back and forth but I've actually hardly seen this feat discussed or brought up.

Its never brought up tbh and I along with any others that brought it up said Hulk is abstract level in strength. It's just like any other strength ft, a high end one that will more than likely get brushed off.

Philosophía
The day has come at DC when arguably the weakest of the DC 'top tiers' in terms of strength (J'onn) is still demonstrably able to push Earth into the sun.

Good times.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Rao Kal El
I was wondering who is the leader of the Gamma nation?

Is it Carver? Or is it someone else?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I was wondering who is the leader of the Gamma nation?

Is it Carver? Or is it someone else? Carver is like Caesar, to psycho gundam's Koba.

Rao Kal El

carver9
So all we have is lying, an feat that is not really valid and vague at best and still no prove that Hulk now is anywhere near the likes of Supes or MM. Check.

Oh man this was easier than i though.

Imagine it the other way around. Hulk stopping this ship with Hyperion and me presenting this inbetweener non-feat to you as Supermans best, you would laugh, lowball the sh1t out of it and you would do everything but accept it. You would however put the jupiter+ sized ship feat above everything else and would never stop to bring it up in any debate involving Hulk.

That is the way you roll Carver. I hope you can at least understand this little bit now.

No one would bring it up as much as you do. You cling to fts and use it as the norm. High fts are what it is, high fts, it isn't the average for your character.

Damborgson

celeyhyga17
thumb up Earth? Maybe with his pinky, the Ship was bigger than Jupiter and not a Gasplanet but made out of Metal.

Good times indeed. Thor and Hulk get koed by Sue and humiliated by street level chars with superior speed while MM is beyond planetary strengh.
It was big, but no way it was Jupiter big. I do agree it was most probably denser than a gas giant type planet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
It was big, but no way it was Jupiter big. I do agree it was most probably denser than a gas giant type planet.

since we didn't see the whole ship you are right it was bigger. thumb up

celeyhyga17
since we didn't see the whole ship you are right it was bigger. thumb up Of course we did. Wait... Don't tell me you're basing this only off of the scans in the Character Ownage thread?
Aren't you a Superman fan?

It was shown in it's entirety more than once.

carver9
This confirms it all. Pak thinks Hulk would beat Superdoom.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

An amped version of Superman. An extremely amped version and the same person that wrote the ship moving ft.

Rao Kal El
Lol he just forgot that hulk can be ko ed

Also a few weeks ago he said superman was stronger

Also peter david and jurgens said that Superman defeats hulk.

carver9

Also peter david and jurgens said that duperman defeats hulk.

The person who is currently writing Superdoom, an amped Superman, said that Hulk would win. It can't get any better than that.

Zack Fair
Sucks to be Hulk.

DarkSaint85

carver9
Ape....must not....kill ape!!!

laughing out loud

Wait a minute, are you saying that because I'm black? mad

Prof. T.C McAbe
The person who is currently writing Superdoom, an amped Superman, said that Hulk would win. It can't get any better than that.

Interviews hold no value neither her nor with dc. We can ask pr if you want?

carver9
Interviews hold no value neither her nor with dc. We can ask pr if you want?

That the same writer who wrote Hulk and is currently writing Superdoom thinks that Hulk could beat him?

quanchi112
The person who is currently writing Superdoom, an amped Superman, said that Hulk would win. It can't get any better than that. Just lick up the El tears. Here they come.

dial J for Josh
Ape....must not....kill ape!!!

...Koba....No. Ape.

Prof. T.C McAbe
That the same writer who wrote Hulk and is currently writing Superdoom thinks that Hulk could beat him?

Sure because his opinion doesn't deletes the feats which are far superior to hulks, also Morrison and Jurgens have another opinion as do other writers, it's not opinion vs opinion, it's feats vs feats and Supes feats sh1t on hulks. But go ahead and ask PR. ^^

-K-M-
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
...Koba....No. Ape.

http://i.imgur.com/XS5LK.gif

quanchi112
Sure because his opinion doesn't deletes the feats which are far superior to hulks, also Morrison and Jurgens have another opinion as do other writers, it's not opinion vs opinion, it's feats vs feats and Supes feats sh1t on hulks. But go ahead and ask PR. ^^ No, that is blatantly wrong. Superman needed MM anyways. Shared feat, sport.

The Sorrow
Just lick up the El tears. Here they come.

Also peter david and jurgens said that Superman defeats hulk.
Sure because his opinion doesn't deletes the feats which are far superior to hulks, also Morrison and Jurgens have another opinion as do other writers, it's not opinion vs opinion, it's feats vs feats and Supes feats sh1t on hulks. But go ahead and ask PR. ^^

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
This confirms it all. Pak thinks Hulk would beat Superdoom.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

An amped version of Superman. An extremely amped version and the same person that wrote the ship moving ft.

Lol.

Glad to see Pak hasn't gotten over his first love.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
No, that is blatantly wrong. Superman needed MM anyways. Shared feat, sport.

Even shared it is far more then Earthsize. Above anything Hulks has done.

quanchi112
Even shared it is far more then Earthsize. Above anything Hulks has done. That is false.

Superman needed help anyways so you can't use the feat since he was unable to do so on his own.

-K-M-
Can't use that feat? What?

Prof. T.C McAbe
That is false.

Superman needed help anyways so you can't use the feat since he was unable to do so on his own.

Sure I can use it. He wasn't magically amped by a wish or something like this, it was his and MM strength, so we know that he had to lift at least half of it. We can ask the mods though if it is valid on those boards, I couldn't find anything in the Rules.

carver9
Sure I can use it. He wasn't magically amped by a wish or something like this, it was his and MM strength, so we know that he had to lift at least half of it. We can ask the mods though if it is valid on those boards, I couldn't find anything in the Rules.

It isn't a lifting ft, crazy. Guess what, Pak thinks Hulk can beat an amped Superman.

quanchi112
Sure I can use it. He wasn't magically amped by a wish or something like this, it was his and MM strength, so we know that he had to lift at least half of it. We can ask the mods though if it is valid on those boards, I couldn't find anything in the Rules. We don't know if it was half the weight and it is shared. You can use it but a feat he can't do on his own isn't that impressive.

Prof. T.C McAbe
It isn't a lifting ft, crazy. Guess what, Pak thinks Hulk can beat an amped Superman.

And Liefeld thinks he can draw. Your point?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>