Hyperion vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hyperion (Current) vs. Superboy Prime. Who wins?

Branlor Swift
Hyperion did double Prime's best feat... but in the way it happened to him, it actually destroyed the universe(s)

Damborgson
thumb up Hyperion one shots him

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hyperion did double Prime's best feat... but in the way it happened to him, it actually destroyed the universe(s)

Yup. The explosion that hit Prime didn't even destroy Earth or it's cities. Didn't even destroy a small plant. Weaksauce.

Now he's facing a true Superman. One who benches Universes, not measly planets.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup. The explosion that hit Prime didn't even destroy Earth or it's cities. Didn't even destroy a small plant. Weaksauce.

Now he's facing a true Superman. One who benches Universes, not measly planets. thumb up

abhilegend
SBP easily. Superman oneshots people who move three universes at once and lifts the whole multiverse with captain marvel. SBP>>>>Superman>>>>>>>>>Hyperion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
SBP easily. Superman oneshots people who move three universes at once and lifts the whole multiverse with captain marvel. SBP>>>>Superman>>>>>>>>>Hyperion. Superboy has given him fits and scared him for life. He also needing smelling salts against the Teen Titans.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
He also needing smelling salts against the Teen Titans.

laughing out loud

That got me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman oneshots people who move three universes at once

Habringer? What are her durability feats? Especially since she died against four Furies in the story you're referencing. I know how much you love to focus on portrayals that exist only in the storyline.

zopzop
SBP destroys him. This is spite.

abhilegend
Habringer? What are her durability feats? Especially since she died against four Furies in the story you're referencing. I know how much you love to focus on portrayals that exist only in the storyline.
She gathered three universes through her own body and transported them to another pocket universe. Maybe Loeb's Furies are just that tough or somehow her feats are invalid just because she died like random characters do?

eaebiakuya
SBP.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
SBP destroys him. This is spite.

carver9
Hyperion wins 7/10.

deathlife
Hyperion.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud ?

JBL
Hyperion.

Mshinu
Even emoboy prime realizes he is outmatched here.

wolverinos
so this thread is basically the assemble of the thorbags who are mad at prime and trying to bash him by trolling and lowballing him....
anyway Superboy Prime wins.

Warlord
what's Thor have to do with anything here?

Insane Titan
Is this the same Hyperion Blue Marvel beat

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Is this the same Hyperion Blue Marvel beat
Nope that was another Hyperion, King Hyperion.
Originally posted by wolverinos
so this thread is basically the assemble of the thorbags Marvel fanboys who are mad at prime and trying to bash him by trolling and lowballing him....

abhilegend
Yeah, look at how superman treats people who move three universes at once.

How many characters can do a feat like moving three universes at once?

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16571492_1178443-scan0039.jpg

Not many I guess.
Who said punching someone 1000 times a second is the only way to blitz? With superman's strength, such a blitz would kill damn near anybody and that's why writers tend to avoid showing such blitzes. This is better anyway.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16567720_Superman_Batman_09-19.JPG

Or lifts entire existence alongside Captain Marvel

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_smcm.jpg

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14776824_wholeexistanceinthebook.jpg

Those wouldn't count somehow, I guess.

I bet if the current hyperion gets pitted against Thor, nobody would point his 'universal feat" in the fight.

Tony Stark
Hyperion

quanchi112
so this thread is basically the assemble of the thorbags who are mad at prime and trying to bash him by trolling and lowballing him....
anyway Superboy Prime wins. Based on ?

Philosophía
Prime stomps.

Bentley
Based on ?

Well, there is the trolling and then there is the double standards and the lowballing.

I guess he cannot prove the Marvel fanboys are "thorbags", so that remains as speculation.

Rao Kal El
Prime owns like Abhi is owning the opposition

wolverinos
Based on ?

based on the fact he punch him to death.

wolverinos
i am sorry did i miss something? does Hyperion got some feats that suppress prime? fighting feats? anything unusual that can put him above prime? because i personally find it to be a complete stomp in favor of prime.

LeonBuco666
No, hyperion is just more powerful than prime

wolverinos
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
No, hyperion is just more powerful than prime

provide any evidence to that? because as far as feats he isnt.

carver9
Yeah, look at how superman treats people who move three universes at once.

Or lifts entire existence alongside Captain Marvel

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_smcm.jpg

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14776824_wholeexistanceinthebook.jpg

Those wouldn't count somehow, I guess.

I bet if the current hyperion gets pitted against Thor, nobody would point his 'universal feat" in the fight.

Superman doesnt have a thing to do with this thread.

abhilegend
Of course he does. SBP>Superman and Kal-L combined in strength.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Superman doesnt have a thing to do with this thread.
It's a good thing too because he'd also kick Hyperion's @$$.

provide any evidence to that? because as far as feats he isnt.
Even more importantly, what fights does he have to his name that put him in Prime's league? NONE.

Zack Fair
Prime.

Mindset
Hyperion.

iceman24567
Prime

Sundipped
Funny thread. laughing out loud
Prime stomps then takes a sh!t in Hyperions face.

Now off to the Hyperion vs Thor thread......judging from the Hyperion hype, Thor shouldn't stand a chance amiright?

leonidas

Villelater
I say Hyperion...he beat Gladiator when he was confident and a Gladiator destroyed a planet by hitting it not only that but his Invulnerability proves to be an actual power such in the case of Thors hammer throws tend to fail...in Defenders Hyperion got the Hulk to compliment his power in a way...Hyperion also was punched in the face by WonderMan with no effect...he may not have the brains but he won't need them here

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Hyperion.

Doom would be disappointed with you.

Mindset
Nope, he'd acknowledge me as a God.

Now silence your mouth, fool.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Villelater
I say Hyperion...he beat Gladiator when he was confident and a Gladiator destroyed a planet by hitting it not only that but his Invulnerability proves to be an actual power such in the case of Thors hammer throws tend to fail...in Defenders Hyperion got the Hulk to compliment his power in a way...Hyperion also was punched in the face by WonderMan with no effect...he may not have the brains but he won't need them here http://i.imgur.com/PNOuaCk.gif

Mindset
Hyperion has the heart of a warrior.

SBP will cower against his will.

guy222
SBP

Mindset
Originally posted by guy222
SBP http://i.imgur.com/9C0UxA4.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
She gathered three universes through her own body and transported them to another pocket universe. Maybe Loeb's Furies are just that tough or somehow her feats are invalid just because she died like random characters do?

Or maybe, just maybe, a character is different in her modern incarnation then during CoIE when power levels had a very massive shift. But you know, whatever. Which is why she was conclusively below Superman and was killed off panel by slightly above cannon fodder.

Scans of her gathering them in her body and how it relates to durability? Actually, just give me the issue number. No need to derail this into a Superman topic again. Especially when trying to extrapolate feats for Prime through Superman through Harbringer by something she did during the Pre-Crisis era.

guy222
Hey friend

Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud

Why so angry? It's just a thread, no need to get your panties in a twist.

For the record, I think Prime win but I've seen posters constantly ignore relative feats and just argue that Prime wins because he survived a Universal explosion. I was just curious how many posters would do a 180 in their reasoning/arguments.

Originally posted by Sundipped
Funny thread. laughing out loud
Prime stomps then takes a sh!t in Hyperions face.

Now off to the Hyperion vs Thor thread......judging from the Hyperion hype, Thor shouldn't stand a chance amiright?

Please keep Thor out of this thread. If you want to discuss how he matches up with Hyperion, make a separate thread.

I like Thor, it's common knowledge, but sometimes people bring him up more often then I do.

Mindset
AYE!

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

How you liking Fairy Tail?

Mindset
I liked it, but I watched it on netflix and it ended after ~40 eps, I can't be arsed to find it on the interwebs.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Too bad, it's fun. I'll send you a link.

guy222
Netflix win win

celeyhyga17
SBP.

Hype is just hype so far.

Zack Fair
Fairy Tail manga is shit nowadays. Everything goes downhill after tenabraum island.

h1a8
Is funny how people are arguing for hyperion yet in the Thor vs. Hyperion thread they are arguing for Thor or choose to remain silent. The dc or Superman hate is real here

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
Is funny how people are arguing for hyperion yet in the Thor vs. Hyperion thread they are arguing for Thor or choose to remain silent. The dc or Superman hate is real here
Your post made me change my mind.

Hype wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
Is funny how people are arguing for hyperion yet in the Thor vs. Hyperion thread they are arguing for Thor or choose to remain silent. The dc or Superman hate is real here I argued for Hyperion in both.

Let my superiority wash over you like a tsunami of brilliance.

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Your post made me change my mind.

Hype wins. if hype beats prime them that's Ok as long as he beats Thor too.

Otherwise, trolling at its finest is taking place. And members are giving themselves away.

abhilegend
Or maybe, just maybe, a character is different in her modern incarnation then during CoIE when power levels had a very massive shift. But you know, whatever. Which is why she was conclusively below Superman and was killed off panel by slightly above cannon fodder.

Scans of her gathering them in her body and how it relates to durability? Actually, just give me the issue number. No need to derail this into a Superman topic again. Especially when trying to extrapolate feats for Prime through Superman through Harbringer by something she did during the Pre-Crisis era.
There is no different incarnation of Harbinger. Its the same Harbinger from COIE and that was settled in her first post-crisis appearance in the History of DCU.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16584964_History_Of_The_Dcu_02-35.jpg

But of course feats don't mean much to you, unless its from Thor. Of course she was beneath superman, Loeb Superman is just that powerful.

Also I posted them on this thread. Its firmly in post-crisis era rage.

Mindset
abhi, stop trolling Rage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There is no different incarnation of Harbinger. Its the same Harbinger from COIE and that was settled in her first post-crisis appearance in the History of DCU.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16584964_History_Of_The_Dcu_02-35.jpg

But of course feats don't mean much to you, unless its from Thor. Of course she was beneath superman, Loeb Superman is just that powerful.

Also I posted them on this thread. Its firmly in post-crisis era rage.

What's the history of the DCU, like a handbook? No matter how much you try to deny it, anyone with any a cursory knowledge of the DCU knows that there was a huge shift in power levels after the Crisis, even for characters not affected by the event like New Gods and Green Lanterns.

Also, issue number please of the feat.

In Mangog's last appearance, Thor said he was more powerful then ever and then one shots him. That doesn't mean he's capable of taking out Silver Age Mangog now. It's called applying common sense.

abhilegend
What's the history of the DCU, like a handbook? It was published to showcase the history of DCU post-crisis for people like you who couldn't differentiate between pre-crisis and post crisis DCU. This is not the case here. The feats and power level of Harbinger were acknowledged post-crisis. You are using strawman arguments here. Pre-crisis feats are valid for characters if they have been referenced post-crisis. Its a mod ruling at this point.

COIE 6. Don't tell me you haven't read COIE. You have, right?

Another strawman argument. Who's talking about Thor here now?

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was published to showcase the history of DCU post-crisis for people like you who couldn't differentiate between pre-crisis and post crisis DCU. This is not the case here. The feats and power level of Harbinger were acknowledged post-crisis. You are using strawman arguments here. Pre-crisis feats are valid for characters if they have been referenced post-crisis. Its a mod ruling at this point.

COIE 6. Don't tell me you haven't read COIE. You have, right?

Another strawman argument. Who's talking about Thor here now?

I thought the rule of thumb was that just because a Pre-Crisis story was referenced Post-Crisis, that doesn't mean everything happened exactly the same way as history indicates that there are different changes, particularly power levels, no? I'm fine with that.

How is that a straw man? I'm trying to explain to you how to apply common sense, Thor is simply a character I'm much more familiar with. I have read CoIE, that doesn't mean I've memorized it. erm But I'll check it out.

Zack Fair
I argued for Hyperion in both.
Let my superiority wash over you like a tsunami of brilliance. thumb up

abhilegend
I thought the rule of thumb was that just because a Pre-Crisis story was referenced Post-Crisis, that doesn't mean everything happened exactly the same way as history indicates that there are different changes, particularly power levels, no? I'm fine with that.

How is that a straw man? I'm trying to explain to you how to apply common sense, Thor is simply a character I'm much more familiar with. I have read CoIE, that doesn't mean I've memorized it. erm But I'll check it out.
Nah, Pr said that if the event is referenced it can be used as a power feat too. And here Harbinger killing Monitor and gathering five universes was directly mentioned. Your argument is that a feat which has been directly referenced post-crisis isn't valid just because you said so.

That's exactly why that's a strawman. Thor has nothing to do with this topic.

You should read it first.

Mindset
Nah, Pr said If Pr told you to jump off a bridge, would you?

Think for yourself, man.

quanchi112

In Mangog's last appearance, Thor said he was more powerful then ever and then one shots him. That doesn't mean he's capable of taking out Silver Age Mangog now. It's called applying common sense. thumb up

quanchi112
If Pr told you to jump off a bridge, would you?

Think for yourself, man. laughing out loud

abhilegend
If Pr told you to jump off a bridge, would you?

Think for yourself, man.
That's more for Rage.

wolverinos
laughing out loud

Why so angry? It's just a thread, no need to get your panties in a twist.

For the record, I think Prime win but I've seen posters constantly ignore relative feats and just argue that Prime wins because he survived a Universal explosion. I was just curious how many posters would do a 180 in their reasoning/arguments.

angry? pointing out its a bait thread is being angry? erm

so basically you admit it was just a troll thread for the trolling... so basically exactly what i said... ok thumb up

Mshinu
Hyperion > 2 universes >>> SBP

Hype lets out a hyperfart (way more powerful than a superfart) and emoboy prime dies

Alias Stone
i say HYpe

wolverinos
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hyperion > 2 universes >>> SBP

Hype lets out a hyperfart (way more powerful than a superfart) and emoboy prime dies

...... confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
angry? pointing out its a bait thread is being angry? erm

so basically you admit it was just a troll thread for the trolling... so basically exactly what i said... ok thumb up

In what way was this a bait thread? Who was I trying to bait exactly? This thread wasn't made in response to anything but created on a whim because I was bored and the board was dead. I've barely even posted in it. no expression

How am I trolling?

Also, this is pretty rich coming from a guy who makes a Hyperion vs. Thor thread right after I made this one. If anyone made a bait thread and is trolling, it's you. If you're confident enough, we can submit these facts to a moderator and see what the outcome is. smile

Sixth_Winged
Sbp. Hype needs a few more feats to warrant the universes clash resisting level he is thought to have imo.

ODG
^ Yeah. For instance, if Hyperion ends up having to spend an entire issue defeating a widely-derided scrub like Sodam Yat, being challenged by someone on the level of Kon-El repeatedly, and getting his salad tossed by a Teen Titans-level team, it would be best to rethink just how powerful he is, despite the amazing universe-level feats he possesses.

Golgo13

Senor Cage
Prime destroys.

MrMind
rage is such a ***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.