Green lanturn vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
Both at full power. I know a little about GL but not much about thanos

Mindset
Which GL?

Kyle stomps

Hal wins.

Guy gets raped near to death and begs Yat for help. Yat proceeds to oneshot himself.

John sucks.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindset
Which GL?

Kyle stomps

Hal wins.

Guy gets raped near to death and begs Yat for help. Yat proceeds to oneshot himself.

John sucks.
Racist

Sixth_Winged
Thanos

battlemaster161
Lets use hal

Mindset
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Racist Yes.

Warlord
Thanos is out of his league

Eon Blue
Both win.

golem370
Thanos imo

pym-ftw
Thanos wins.

LeonBuco666
Thanos would punk hal.

Bentley
http://www.works4weaks.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Green-Lanturn-Pokemon.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Which GL?

Kyle stomps

Hal wins.

John sucks.

/thread

Supermex
Big T wins

Odekahn
Hal

Branlor Swift
ugh

Might as well start saying Quasar beats Thanos.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Odekahn
Hal funny joke, made me smile.

maxivitopowe
So Thanos rapes the entire GL Corps but its beaten by a single GL

Confused much :/?

juggerman
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
So Thanos rapes the entire GL Corps but its beaten by a single GL

Confused much :/?

That seems to happen a lot with the GLs

Odekahn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
ugh

Might as well start saying Quasar beats Thanos.

When Quazar replicates Hals feats from GL 20, call me.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Odekahn
When Quazar replicates Hals feats from GL 20, call me. Well, he's got a better feat, but that's besides the point.

And Hal expelling the emotional spectrum from Volthoom, controlling Nekron with a BL Ring and being will itself is cool, but it's not relevant to what he could accomplish in a fight.

If you want to say Hal dies, has a BL Ring and brings Nekron into a fight with him is what he accomplishes in every fight, then sure.

JayDaDon
So a couple feats elevate Hal past Thanos now? I tell ya, "Highball" couldn't be a more fitting nickname for Hal.

LeonBuco666
Hal has absolutely zero chance of winning

Odekahn
Originally posted by JayDaDon
So a couple feats elevate Hal past Thanos now? I tell ya, "Highball" couldn't be a more fitting nickname for Hal.

As a general rule, no.

At both of their absolute peaks I think Hal stands a chance.

LeonBuco666
He stands no chance, even though i like hal far more than the titan, the titan will destroy hal with little effort

iscaremonkeys
don't like allen. Never liked allen. Will never like allen. don't really like thanos either. But thanos beats all except hal kyle and even........ that Guy Garder
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091007192051/marvel_dc/images/c/cd/Guy_Gardner_KTFO.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.