Fist Fight: Captain America/Black Panther vs Lady Shiva/Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Pre reboot versions.

They have blue jeans and a tee on.

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Team Superhuman

deathslash
team one takes this for a solid 7/10 majority.

Daredevil1
Cap and BP 10/10 not easy though.

Mshinu
Team Bats is outmatched.

wolverinos
you got to be kidding me... Superhumans vs humans in a fist fight.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by deathslash
team one takes this for a solid 7/10 majority. Originally posted by Daredevil1
Cap and BP 10/10 not easy though.

How is it not a stomp?

comicfan11
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team Superhuman

Silent Master
Team Cap wins

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Silent Master
Team Cap wins

sigh.....Carver, are you feeling well?

deathslash
How is it not a stomp? Cap is faster and stronger than Batman, but bruce is argueably better in h2h, so it would take a long time for cap to beat him. Panther vastly outranks shiva in terms of intelligence, strength and speed, but isn't as strong in h2h as she is, so it would take a while, but he'd take her out faster than cap would take out bruce. After reconsidering this fight, I'll change my answer to team one taking this 10/10 after a hard fought battle.

namorsubby
Either could win. Team 1 is physically superior more or less, team two is more skilled imo.

maxivitopowe
T1

pym-ftw
Originally posted by namorsubby
Either could win. Team 1 is physically superior more or less, team two is more skilled imo.
I'm assuming your using the prebbot versions, and really everyone here is skilled enough that its a non factor.

Silent Master
IMO the physical gap is larger than the skill gap, plus IMO team Cap has better teamwork.

wolverinos
what makes people think Batman and lady Shiva are more skilled than captain America and Black Panther?
just because they use more acrobatics and fancy moves does not mean better fighting skills.
both Cap and Panther are extremely skilled and easily a top notch fighters skill wise.

namorsubby
I'm assuming your using the prebbot versions, and really everyone here is skilled enough that its a non factor. The physical aspect of this match isn't that much of a factor either if you go by feats and not labels.

Supermex
Anybody see BP take on that Hulking cat from Thanos Black Order?
Nuff said..

BP said that the big guy would beaten him if the fight wasn't stopped..
But BP went toe 2 toe with him

Blue Area Vet
IMO the physical gap is larger than the skill gap, plus IMO team Cap has better teamwork.

The skill gap belongs to team one as well.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Nuff said..

BP would solo Batman and Shiva. For whatever reason, people continue to be in denial about his power/skill level. The thing is, unlike many other characters, his power level his been largely consistent throughout his history.

Supermex
Nuff said..

Just going off this ↑↑↑
BP solos

namorsubby
Lol.

Daredevil1
Cap/BP definitely take the majority. It's a much harder case for Shiva and Bat's that's for sure.

pym-ftw
The physical aspect of this match isn't that much of a factor either if you go by feats and not labels.
Feats go heavily to team 1, what are you talking about.

Stoic
Good fight. I question Shiva's ability to weather the heavier hits though. She's a bad ass, so this could possibly go either way.

namorsubby
Feats go heavily to team 1, what are you talking about. No, they do not.

I'm pretty sure about 90% of you guys see "superhuman" as opposed to "peak human" and base your conclusions solely on that.

Silent Master
Feats go heavily to team 1, what are you talking about.

He thinks that if he keeps saying it, people will start to believe him.

namorsubby
Shiva is an absolute beast....and of course Batman does just about anything he wants to from time to time.it seems that you may be blissfully unaware of just what the opposing team brings to the table. Shall we compare feats?

Silent Master
Physical feats for Batman and Cap have been compared dozens of times on this board, what exactlty would be the point of doing it again?

Supermex
Physical feats for Batman and Cap have been compared dozens of times on this board, what exactlty would be the point of doing it again?

This is true
Cap has won this fight on here many times..
Now adding BP to the Mix is heavy shit for Bats and Shiva to handle
BP suit is to good for them 2 to hold up in a h2h fight..

namorsubby
It has been done many times. Cap has a slight edge according to feats over Bruce by way of his HIGHEST END feats. BP probably has less impressive feats overall than either.

Silent Master
That's your stance, everyone else agreed that on average Cap has a rather noticable edge and at the high end the gap is even larger.

namorsubby
And by "everyone else" you mean Srank and a few assorted village idiots...

If you leave the verdict up to a cap enthusiast, wtf do you think they're going to say? Lol

Silent Master
By everyone else I mean everyone not named "namorsubby"; IIRC you were literally the only poster in the threads that didn't agree that Cap had better feats.

namorsubby
Absolutely false. And when you're only arguing with the same two or three posters with the same stance that's not saying much anyway.

Its as easy as pie for a poster to look at a scan and say this is "noticeably less impressive" as opposed to "slightly less impressive" to suit their own argument. That's why posting feats is a waste of time with you guys. Those lunatics apply their own self determined calculations to scans that put caps strength in the 5-10 ton range. They're fanatics.

Silent Master
Team one wins.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Stoic
Good fight. I question Shiva's ability to weather the heavier hits though. She's a bad ass, so this could possibly go either way.

No, it really could not. BP and Cap are magnitudes above her on the badass scale.

Blue Area Vet
It has been done many times. Cap has a slight edge according to feats over Bruce by way of his HIGHEST END feats. BP probably has less impressive feats overall than either.

LOL..... You need to familiarize yourself with BP's feats before you say something that foolish.

namorsubby
Her insane amount of skill, speed and body reading abilities make her a match for either in a pure h2h contest. She's damn near uber sometimes as nothing more than a human martial artist.

Blue Area Vet
Just going off this ↑↑↑
BP solos

You could go off of a number of showings. Remember his unbelievable showing against the skrull with all the best "street leveler powers" in Marvel.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
LOL..... You need to familiarize yourself with BP's feats before you say something that foolish. Itll be hard to show me something that I haven't already seen, but for the sake of debate we could compare feats if you'd like...

Blue Area Vet
Her speed and body reading abilities make her a match for either in a pure h2h contest. She's damn near uber sometimes as nothing more than a human martial artist.

She can't move as fast as them, she has inferior durability and strength and they can read body language as well. Cap can beat someone like taskmaster because of his super human fighting prowess and BP has dominated Karnak twice, but I don't that means anything to you based on the way you are carrying on.

namorsubby
You don't know who Shiva is, am I right?

Blue Area Vet
Itll be hard to show me something that I haven't already seen, but for the sake of debate we could compare feats if you'd like...

That was just done with Batman about a week and a half ago, but for argument sake, let's see Batman bend a palm tree down to the ground, hold it with one hand while loading the tree top with a boulder with his other hand to create a catapult to strike down a T-Rex. Batman and Shiva don't have any powers, end of story.

Blue Area Vet
You don't know who Shiva is, am I right?

Yes, I know who Lady Shiva is.

namorsubby
Both Shiva and Bruce have been stated as the best fighters on DC earth....either flat out or with words like "arguably" or "possibly" in front. They have been outmatched in terms of physical stats and power set many times, but here the gap isn't even as large as it had been suggested at least in reference to Bruce, but Shiva as well given her speed feats.

DTM
Another very very close fight IMO, but in the end Ill side with Cap and Panther more than not.

Daredevil1
Yeah Cap and BP for sure. The other thread Cap/DD vs BP/Bat is more closer of a match then this one.

pym-ftw
Absolutely false. And when you're only arguing with the same two or three posters with the same stance that's not saying much anyway.

Its as easy as pie for a poster to look at a scan and say this is "noticeably less impressive" as opposed to "slightly less impressive" to suit their own argument. That's why posting feats is a waste of time with you guys. Those lunatics apply their own self determined calculations to scans that put caps strength in the 5-10 ton range. They're fanatics.
Literally the Cap vs Bat Thread deteriorated because you kept saying every feat above Batman level was pis.

celeyhyga17
Not a stomp, but Cap and T'Challa take this

namorsubby
Literally the Cap vs Bat Thread deteriorated because you kept saying every feat above Batman level was pis. False. Its humorously pathetic that these same guys resort to twisting my words rather than using methods such as debate and/or feat comparison

What happens is some cap enthusiast will bring up a feat, and willingly misinterpret or determine its contents in such a way that it puts it completely out of caps power level. Like them saying he out ran a freaking bullet or them "estimating" that a certain object he lifted is this many tons based on their "calculations". Pure bs.

pym-ftw
False. Its humorously pathetic that these same guys resort to twisting my words rather than using methods such as debate and/or feat comparison

What happens is some cap enthusiast will bring up a feat, and willingly misinterpret or determine its contents in such a way that it puts it completely out of caps power level. Like them saying he out ran a freaking bullet or them "estimating" that a certain object he lifted is this many tons based on their "calculations". Pure bs.
Lol, I bumped the thread. You said Cap & Bat are equals because Batman should be Metahuman.

So what I said was exactly correct. Silentmaster was off a bit there was another poster on your side, H1...

namorsubby
I didn't say they were equal, nor did I say that Bruce "should" be metahuman. I'm saying that according to feats they're comparble, with cap edging him in physical feats by way of his higher end feats. Do I think Bruce COULD beat cap in pure h2h, yes. The same could be said in reverse, and I wouldn't disagree.

pym-ftw
When you say they are equal by feats, your really saying you draw the pis line at the same spot...

Why you can't see that that is wrong is beyond me...

Blue Area Vet
I didn't say they were equal, nor did I say that Bruce "should" be metahuman. I'm saying that according to feats they're comparble, with cap edging him in physical feats by way of his higher end feats. Do I think Bruce COULD beat cap in pure h2h, yes. The same could be said in reverse, and I wouldn't disagree.

You've GOT to be kidding me. That's what this debate has come down to? Let me easy your mind- Batman is not superhuman. He is a smart detective who's bladder filled up with PIS over time. By contrast, Cap is and was always a superhuman combat machine in mind, body and spirit. There is no shame is Batman losing to Cap every single time. He just better at everything to do with combat.

Blue Area Vet
Both Shiva and Bruce have been stated as the best fighters on DC earth....either flat out or with words like "arguably" or "possibly" in front. They have been outmatched in terms of physical stats and power set many times, but here the gap isn't even as large as it had been suggested at least in reference to Bruce, but Shiva as well given her speed feats.

So what? That applies to their weight class only. I still don't get why you keep talking abou strength and speed feats when Cap has BETTER ones! When I say, that, you go back to the nonsensical and opinion-based argument that Batman is more "skilled", whatever the hell you mean by that. Comics do not support Batman being more skilled than Captain America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.