Darkseid runs the growing gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Full heal betwen rounds. Each round DS faces the new opponent plus all from the earlier rounds. BFR is off. How far can he get?

1: Captain Marvel
2: Wonder Woman
3: Firestorm
4: Gladiator
5: GL Hal
6: Black Adam
7: Silver Surfer
8: Thor
9: Binary
10: Captain Atom
11: Lobo (w bike)
12: Atrocitus

wolverinos
The list is very messed up.

pym-ftw
Stops @5

But the order is off a little...

Odekahn
I would think the list is off if it was a standard gauntlet, but seeing as its just another individual being added after each round I don't see a problem with it.

Oh and he stops at 5.

wolverinos
very very messed up list.

SquallX
I find it funny that you guys believes that Hal can beat Darkseid.

Silent Master
Originally posted by SquallX
I find it funny, that you guys believes that Hal can beat Darkseid.

It's not just Hal, by the time DS reaches #5 he's facing Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Firestorm, Gladiator and GL Hal.

SquallX
Originally posted by Silent Master
It's not just Hal, by the time DS reaches #5 he's facing Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Firestorm, Gladiator and GL Hal.

Using Darkseid at his best makes him a team buster, and since no version of Darkseid was mention, we use him at his best.

Final Crisis Darkseid would obliterate this team, even using New 52 Darkseid, those first five wont last long. Look at his showing when he first attack Earth in the new 52. It's even implied that New 52 Darkseid is a planet buster.

A casually Darkseid was able to literally split Firestorm in half with his Omega Beams like it was nothing.

The only Darkseid that loses, is New 52 after a long as fight, and after he reaches at least #7, while Final Crisis makes them his *****.

brownqk
Conceivably could stop at 2 IMHO....

deathslash
Originally posted by brownqk
Conceivably could stop at 2 IMHO.... you're.......... you're joking right?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by wolverinos
How would you put the list?

JBL
If this is the one that jobs to superman, then he stops at 1. Will not make it to 3 if he gets lucky at 1.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Mshinu
Full heal betwen rounds. Each round DS faces the new opponent plus all from the earlier rounds. BFR is off. How far can he get?

1: Captain Marvel
2: Wonder Woman
3: Firestorm
4: Gladiator
5: GL Hal
6: Black Adam
7: Silver Surfer
8: Thor
9: Binary
10: Captain Atom
11: Lobo (w bike)
12: Atrocitus

Makes it to 6 or 7.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by JBL
If this is the one that jobs to superman, then he stops at 1. Will not make it to 3 if he gets lucky at 1.
What?

Clark >>> Carol & Mar Vell put together.

JBL
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What?

Clark >>> Carol & Mar Vell put together. Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman? No he does not.

Mshinu
Originally posted by wolverinos

Nah, you are very messed up boy. It is a growing gauntlet, each new opponent added is not neccecarily more powerful than the last.

(edit) And per forum rules it is current Darkseid. However feel free to discuss others.

leonidas
lol at people complaining about the list set up.....it's not MEANT to be in order and it's off-topic. from what we saw of dcnu ds, i'd think he could make it to ss but would likely stop there.

ODG
Originally posted by JBL
If this is the one that jobs to superman, then In other words: Darkseid.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by JBL
Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman? No he does not.
Wonder Woman? What are you talking about.

Ms. Marvel sucks. & Mar Vell is only slightly better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.