What is this horror movie's name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arptoarc889
So my friend said when he was about 10, around 1999, he saw a horror movie on channel 69 Fox 5/69. He says it is about a couple teens that are basically locked in a house or building and they seemed to be going insane. N he says he remembers 3 main parts: 1- A woman in the movie has sex/ her way with a dead guys body 2- One of the guys( teen) is looking through a window and sees a basketball being dribbled, then it turns into his severed head and is continued to be dribbled. 3- He remembers seeing some sort of like mud men/ mud demons If anyone knows the names of the movie aor possible movies please let me know. He really wants to see it again. And actually he go us wanting to see it too now. Thank you

LeonBuco666
Thats ****ed up

JediRouge
The first detail sounds a little familiar.... more details plz.

But as LeonBuco666 says.... That's ****ed up.

LeonBuco666
Are you thinking of the "Cube" movies, there all locked in Cubes with 1 little square in the centre of each wall, which goes into another Cube, there a group of people trapped there. Not sure though
But i might be wrong, that films also ****ed up.

michelponting
****ed up

COG Veteran
Thats ***ked up.

horrorshow2012
Reminds me of a Return of the Living Dead film, but don't know which one, not the fourth one though, the first three came out before 1999.

the ninjak
laughing

The screwing a dead guy thing reminds me of Clerks.

only_heather
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Are you thinking of the "Cube" movies, there all locked in Cubes with 1 little square in the centre of each wall, which goes into another Cube, there a group of people trapped there. Not sure though
But i might be wrong, that films also ****ed up.

That movie was seriously jacked up... I love those sci-fi type strange movies...

LeonBuco666
There just plain weird lol

JediRouge
If it had mud people screaming out brains, along with a mudy miget and a dead cadaver in a meat locker fridge then that should be Return of the Living Dead (1985)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.