Current Shazam Vs Current Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Who wins
Pis cis bfr off
Central city

iscaremonkeys
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/037/1/a/new_52__shazam_by_jeansinclairarts-d5u0i8m.jpg

LeonBuco666
I disagree

Rage.Of.Olympus
Those boots and torso man. Why do people seem to think more lines = better costume nowadays?

Zack Fair
Would GR's penance stare work on current Billy?

KingD19
What has Billy done besides help people? And scrap with the Justice League when they're being self righteous assholes who start fights?

LeonBuco666
It doesnt matter if he's done something wrong, why do people think the PS only works if someone feels guilt, if he has caused pain to others whether good or bad, he will feel the pain he has caused them....so maybe it will maybe it wont, but i think this is a good fight

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
What has Billy done besides help people? And scrap with the Justice League when they're being self righteous assholes who start fights?

They're all self rightous assholes. Say hello to the nu52. wink

But yeah, pretty much.

Cap's short on feats. Flooring Superman is a good start, but he's been floored by weaker, and he wasn't even slowed down.

cdtm
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
It doesnt matter if he's done something wrong, why do people think the PS only works if someone feels guilt, if he has caused pain to others whether good or bad, he will feel the pain he has caused them....so maybe it will maybe it wont, but i think this is a good fight

So it's guilt based?

If you feel like someone deserved it (Say by knocking you through a building or across a desert landscape), the stare won't work?

iscaremonkeys
SHAZAM BABY!!

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by cdtm
So it's guilt based?

If you feel like someone deserved it (Say by knocking you through a building or across a desert landscape), the stare won't work?
No it isnt guilt based, Shazam doesnt have to feel guilty for anything he's done. At all. It will still work because others have felt pain because of him. By accident or purpose.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Those boots and torso man. Why do people seem to think more lines = better costume nowadays? I like the torso.....boots look terrible though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.