Ultraman/Superman/Orion vs Silver Surfer/Thor/Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
mad

deathslash
team one takes this.

guy222
T2

deathslash
please explain how team one takes this.

horrorwolf
Team 2

carver9
Team one wins if you take bfring off.

tkitna
Can it be possible that Hulk is the weak link here?

Golgo13
Too early to tell, but ultraman is already a beast.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Can it be possible that Hulk is the weak link here?

Dont see why he is the weak link. He has never had problems with people flying around before, so why now?

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Too early to tell, but ultraman is already a beast.

Pushing a moon doesn't make him a beast.

ares834
Originally posted by carver9
Team one wins if you take bfring off.

confused

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Pushing a moon doesn't make him a beast.
Sure it does

Zack Fair
Pushing a moon doesn't make him a beast. Except it does.

Sure there are better more impressive feats, but lets not pretend that moving a moon at such speed while weakened in your first appearance is not beastly.

-Pr-
Tsk tsk Guy... Why is team one so samey?

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Except it does.

Sure there are better more impressive feats, but lets not pretend that moving a moon at such speed while weakened in your first appearance is not beastly.

Hulk punching someone in the stomach causing planetary damage is better. Pushing a moon doesn't decide who wins this fight.

guy222
Hey Pr. I just silly. stick out tongue. Who wins good friend. T2 for me

DTM
Even with Hulks lack of flight, I think Ill side with Team Marvel a bit more than not.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Even with Hulks lack of flight, I think Ill side with Team Marvel a bit more than not.

Let's see how Ultraman turns out. Way too early. He's only been in a couple of issues. stick out tongue It's fun to predict though.

Zack Fair
Hulk punching someone in the stomach causing planetary damage is better. Pushing a moon doesn't decide who wins this fight. I do not see how you countered/disclaimed my statement. If you paid attention to my words you'd realize I was completely aware that there are better feats out there. Never claimed the feat would turn the tide to Ultraman's team or anything. I was simply stating that the feat is in fact beastly. Just to get things straight I give Marvel team the win. Team DC simply lacks the feats to contend against Team Marvel(Besides Superman--even if you scale the others by using him)

FKN DC and all the FKN reboots. Marvel gets an overwhelming advantage when their characters can draw from 40+ years worth of feats.

guy222
No bfr

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultraman has almost no feats......

Well whatever, Hyperion flies in and decapitates him just because. But seriously, I'm going to go with Team 2. Not sure if any herald combination can beat those 3 in a straight up actual fight. Anyways, Orion and Ultraman need more feats.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk vs. bfr:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/ul/HULK2012013-int-LR-5-6a8f3.jpg

Not really relevant but it's almost as if Mark Waid is trying to piss in every Hulk haters cereal. Have fun Carver.

Zack Fair
I still dont get Hulk's armor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk vs. bfr:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/ul/HULK2012013-int-LR-5-6a8f3.jpg

Not really relevant but it's almost as if Mark Waid is trying to piss in every Hulk haters cereal. Have fun Carver.
Merlin banishing hulk just outside his window=lulz.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Merlin banishing hulk just outside his window=lulz.
I don't think that's exactly what happened.

Mindship
Leaning toward T2, cuz at this point, when I see 'Hulk', I'm thinking WB.

Still, very tough fight, cuz no two heroes gimp themselves like Soarin' Norrin and Thor.

TheGodKiller
Team 2, easily.

battlemaster161
Isnt superman weak againist magic like thors hammer. I think Ultraman is also weak magic but im not sure.

the Darkone
Ultraman weakness varies on incarnations, Ultraman from the Antimatter Universe his weakness is magic; but from Earth 3 it's Kryptonite depletion and magic. But all the Ultraman have in common is that they are emotional unstable like Sentry.

guy222
Good points all

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk vs. bfr:

I guess Waid read my letter. He is clearly making Hulk into a speedster...a super speedster. When does this book come out Rage?

Zack Fair
lol

ares834
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Certainly seems to be the case here. Hulk's very fast but, looking at that scan, he isn't moving crazy fast there as it will take him nearly 40 seconds to run to the castle.

abhilegend
That's exactly what happened.

-Pr-
That's not much of a speed feat, tbh.

guy222
Did u like the issue w DS

carver9
Some people don't know what "banishment" means.

ODG
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's not much of a speed feat, tbh. Needs more Booster Gold exclaiming he's fast as Flash, apparently. thumb down

-Pr-
Originally posted by guy222
Did u like the issue w DS

yeah, wasn't bad.

Some people don't know what "banishment" means.

banished = teleported outside his window?

Originally posted by ODG
Needs more Booster Gold exclaiming he's fast as Flash, apparently. thumb down

don't be a ****.

am I reading it wrong, then? Or did he really just get teleported outside but still within visual range?

guy222
Hey Carv

ODG
don't be a ****. You doubt Booster Gold's word? How dare you!

Booster Gold hasn't done a single thing to justify being treated like an incompetent, hyperbolizing braggart. Ever. uhuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by ODG
You doubt Booster Gold's word? How dare you!

Booster Gold hasn't done a single thing to justify being treated like an incompetent, hyperbolizing braggart. Ever. uhuh

laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
yeah, wasn't bad.

don't be a ****.

am I reading it wrong, then? Or did he really just get teleported outside but still within visual range?
U really believe he was teleported just outside the window?

Waid did use the word "banishment". We may never really know when the comic comes out if there's no further explanation.

Using the word banishment indicates Hulk was ported a good distance away from the (ie.town, village, or whatever)

That pic of the Hulk running back is probably the artist's rendition of him already close by not long after the spell.

Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if my assessment is correct seeing as how Waid has done nothing, but play up Hulk's speed for the past year. He did just blitz a group of baddies moving too fast for humans to see...

-Pr-
U really believe he was teleported just outside the window?

Waid did use the word "banishment". We may never really know when the comic comes out if there's no further explanation.

Using the word banishment indicates Hulk was ported a good distance away from the (ie.town, village, or whatever)

That pic of the Hulk running back is probably the artist's rendition of him already close by not long after the spell.

Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if my assessment is correct seeing as how Waid has done nothing, but play up Hulk's speed for the past year. He did just blitz a group of baddies moving too fast for humans to see...

If the comic explains it better, then fine. It doesn't make sense that banishing him would just be teleporting him out the window, but seeing as how we're allowed to make snap judgements on previews now, I thought why not join in.

carver9
yeah, wasn't bad.

don't be a ****.

No, banishment doesn't mean that.

celeyhyga17
If the comic explains it better, then fine. It doesn't make sense that banishing him would just be teleporting him out the window, but seeing as how we're allowed to make snap judgements on previews now, I thought why not join in.
Snap judgments.. Tsk tsk..

Ure your anti-Carver protocols is consuming you! Pretty soon u won't be able to distinguish a valid feat from an overblown showing.

-Pr-
No, banishment doesn't mean that.

Obviously, mister flip flopper.

Snap judgments.. Tsk tsk..

Ure your anti-Carver protocols is consuming you! Pretty soon u won't be able to distinguish a valid feat from an overblown showing.

Hey, let's not get silly.

guy222
T2 got this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.