..... The Galactic Council Vs The Illuminati .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

The Galactic Council

J-Son of Spartax
Gladiator
Annihilus
Super Skrull
Ronan The Accuser
Queen Brood
Supreme Intelligence

Vs

The Illuminati

Black Panther
Boltagon
Dr.Strange
Iron Man
Namor
Beast
Reed Richards

All are in Current form..

guy222
Ill

Supermex
Originally posted by guy222
Ill

Hmmm thought The G.C had this

Tony Stark
Illuminati

Flyattractor
.....WTF is the "galactus council" from?

wolverinos
whats up with the Illuminati threads? they are maybe making the new world order and brainwashing the entire world with media by having a lot of money and influence, but they are no match for anyone with super human abilities.
unless the rumors are true and the Illuminati are indeed the reptilian and alien races like Anunnaki.

Supermex
Originally posted by Flyattractor
.....WTF is the "galactus council" from?

They been in Comics before..
Most recent in the infinity story line..

DarkSaint85
Galactic Council.....

Sixth_Winged
Dunno what counter does the council has for Dr. Strange save perhaps a speedblitz from Glads. Add in the fact that BB could probably just shout most of them to death doesn't help either.

DarkSaint85
Isn't the Supreme Intelligence still partly a Cosmic Cube?

Sixth_Winged
hmmm i thought it's now just two reeds brains(from council of reeds) merged.

DarkSaint85
True, forgot that - and the Supremor Seed doesn't have any Cube-flavour, does it?

Sixth_Winged
Could be wrong but don't think i've seen any mention of it.

DarkSaint85
Then back we go to Illuminati. The CC in the Supreme Intelligence was the only way I could see them mounting even a semblance of a defence.

janus77
The GC would get stomped, if they were taking on any one individual Illuminati member... But, happily, the Illuminati are complete morons and cosmic-scale failures when they pool their resources and combine their individual acumen together.

I vote for The Illuminati killing themselves whilst attempting some scheme or other...

pym-ftw
GC win...

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Supermex
Annihilus

He destroys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.