5 navy seals vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
h2h only.

Odekahn
You're joking, right?

bluewaterrider
If they're in the water, I'll got to go with the Navy Seals.

leonidas
Originally posted by marcssands14
h2h only.

laughing out loud the timeframe of the beating would be the only thing in question. i'd say he kills all 5 in...... 5 seconds or less? and he's certainly not the only one who would do so.....

Bentley
I'm assuming that these Navy Seals have all the abilities of Spider-Man. Then Batman just about beats them for a majority no expression

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm assuming that these Navy Seals have all the abilities of Spider-Man. Then Batman just about beats them for a majority no expression oh no you just dident

pym-ftw
Current Batman?

Batman 8/10

wolverinos
recent batman gets beat up H2H by joker and two face so seals win.

h1a8
Originally posted by wolverinos

If that's the case then the joker and two face would wtf pawn those seals.

Tony Stark

Hell must've just froze over... I agree

Odekahn

When did two face recently fight Batman? And Joker didn't outfight Batman hand to hand. Batman single handedly beat dozens of master assassins in the Court of Owls storyline.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Odekahn
When did two face recently fight Batman? And Joker didn't outfight Batman hand to hand. Batman single handedly beat dozens of master assassins in the Court of Owls storyline.

dude... look up recent batman comics for the last year ot two.
for some reason the writers are focusing more on his detective skills and are trying to make him more human.
he is no longer the 1 man army you are used to.
of course in recent comics you can also find him kick some ass, but overall he is decreased in his skills and depicted far below a peak human physically.
and yes joker and two face actually kicked his ass in H2H.
eventually Batman beat them but for someone like joker or 2 face to be able to inflict damage on batman in H2H and actually give him a run for his money is considered owning him in my book.

Odekahn
for some reason the writers are focusing more on his detective skills and are trying to make him more human.
of course in recent comics you can also find him kick some ass, but overall he is decreased in his skills and depicted far below a peak human physically.
eventually Batman beat them but for someone like joker or 2 face to be able to inflict damage on batman in H2H and actually give him a run for his money is considered owning him in my book.

I own every issue of Snyder's Batman series to date, and haven't seen two face yet. Please tell me you aren't talking about that abomination of a book The Dark Knight?

Read Court of Owls. He is a 1 man fighting machine, and beating 5 NO NAME navy seals would barely cause him to break a sweat.

iceman24567
eventually Batman beat them but for someone like joker or 2 face to be able to inflict damage on batman in H2H and actually give him a run for his money is considered owning him in my book. You dont know what you are talking about. Batman stomps

BUSTER1
If this is classic Batman vs 5 real life Navey seals, whom being real life won't be peak human bullet timers, Bruce stomps very quickly 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.