Hulk vs Doomsday: Two out of Three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Hulk

vs

Doomsday

Stipulations for Hulk: Starts at normal level, but can "level up" when sufficiently enraged, maintains power level from previous battle after first loss.

Stipulations for Doomsday: Starts at Death of Superman version, but skips to Doomsday Wars version after first loss.

All fights are to the death and there is no bfr. Upon death each combatant is resurrected and the fight continues. Fight takes place on an uninhabited world.

iscaremonkeys
I dident quite understand the stips. Can hulk get stronger while fighting DOS but not stronger while facing War Doom?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
I didnt quite understand the stips. Can hulk get stronger while fighting DOS but not stronger while facing War Doom? Yes and no. Yes he can upgrade while fighting, no it doesn't stop leveling up when he fights DW version.

Batman-Prime
Hulk would become strong enough to beat DD but before he dies 3 times? I dunno. However even if he should win "round 2" he will lose all other rounds after DD ressurrection.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Yes and no. Yes he can upgrade while fighting, no it doesn't stop leveling up when he fights DW version. hulk beats DOS but im debating on the DW. I can see hulk winning that but I can also see DW winning that

Brockalizer
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
hulk beats DOS but im debating on the DW. I can see hulk winning that but I can also see DW winning that I agree with the first part, but I don't think that DW being unbeatable. Let's not forget that Hulk is pretty tough to kill as well, he has survived being eaten alive, having his neck snapped, being reduced to a skeleton, disembowelment, etc. If Hulk reaches a level similar to WWH or WB then he should have a decent chance.
DoS would be a pretty straightforward physical beat down, DW would require more creativity, but isn't impossible IMO.

iscaremonkeys
I agree with the first part, but I don't think that DW being unbeatable. Let's not forget that Hulk is pretty tough to kill as well, he has survived being eaten alive, having his neck snapped, being reduced to a skeleton, disembowelment, etc. If Hulk reaches a level similar to WWH or WB then he should have a decent chance.
DoS would be a pretty straightforward physical beat down, DW would require more creativity, but isn't impossible IMO. I agree if he could read WWH level maybe. WB defiantly

Golgo13
I agree with the first part, but I don't think that DW being unbeatable. Let's not forget that Hulk is pretty tough to kill as well, he has survived being eaten alive, having his neck snapped, being reduced to a skeleton, disembowelment, etc. If Hulk reaches a level similar to WWH or WB then he should have a decent chance.
DoS would be a pretty straightforward physical beat down, DW would require more creativity, but isn't impossible IMO.

What is DW?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Golgo13
What is DW? Doomsday Wars version of Doomsday. So basically HP with Brainiac.

Golgo13
Doomsday Wars version of Doomsday. So basically HP with Brainiac.

Oops, my bad. How do you think WW Hulk does against DW?

iscaremonkeys
Oops, my bad. How do you think WW Hulk does against DW? hes got a shot. he beat the juggernaut after all

Brockalizer
Oops, my bad. How do you think WW Hulk does against DW? I think Hulk has a shot if he can get angry enough. If he reaches WWH or WB level. At the end of the day Doomsday may be durable but he's not adamantium, which Hulk has ripped through effortlessly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.