.......... AvsX ..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex

carver9
Power levels my friend...please learn them.

Damborgson
You need some brushing up on that yourself Carv thumb up

carver9
Lol.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Power levels my friend...please learn them.

Ya I know what you mean, but the power levels are not as bad a in comic form..

Movie Mags can hang with movie Thor in a way

Supermex
Originally posted by Damborgson
You need some brushing up on that yourself Carv thumb up

Plus I didn't bring up this fight..
Hugh Jackman did and said he wants to kick Iron Man(Downey) ass..
He said he and his X-Men Vs The Avengers

maxivitopowe
Urm pretty sure this is an X win

Supermex
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Urm pretty sure this is an X win

I think its close

juggerman
Magneto owns most of the Avenger squad pretty quickly. Hulk is the real issue for them imo

Supermex
Some sayin A
Some sayin X

Not clear cut either way so far..

janus77
Avengers. Leaving aside Hulk (who would probably solo the field), IM and Thor would kill everyone bar Magneto imo.

Batman-Prime
With Charles the X-Men would own, add him^^.

-Pr-
avengers because **** bryan singer.

Supermex
Originally posted by -Pr-
avengers because **** bryan singer.

Agree with this↑↑

Cogito
This is not close.

Thor or Hulk could solo. Neither movie Magneto displayed anything that would slow down let alone harm either, and neither Mags showed any defensive capabilities that would indicate surviving a single hit.

Cyclops' best feat was damaging buildings
Storm's best was...pretty much nothing. Taking out missiles in X2 I guess. She got owned by a low level speedster until she showed her the armbar.
Colossus...did nothing of note.
Rogue...ditto. If she could do anything, it would be at the expense of her teammates.
Iceman displayed a little potential at the end of X3, but would get crushed by just about anything the Avengers dish out.
Wolverine had a very impressive HF, and would arguably perform better than anyone else on the team. He gets rolled though.
Beast had decent agility, but zero feats.

Supermex
Originally posted by Cogito
This is not close.

Thor or Hulk could solo. Neither movie Magneto displayed anything that would slow down let alone harm either, and neither Mags showed any defensive capabilities that would indicate surviving a single hit.

Storm's best was...pretty much nothing. Taking out missiles in X2 I guess. She got owned by a low level speedster until she showed her the armbar.
Rogue...ditto. If she could do anything, it would be at the expense of her teammates.
Iceman displayed a little potential at the end of X3, but would get crushed by just about anything the Avengers dish out.
Wolverine had a very impressive HF, and would arguably perform better than anyone else on the team. He gets rolled though.

Are saying Mr.Jackman is putting his team members and himself in harms wayby calling out the Avenger?

Cogito
Originally posted by Supermex
Are saying Mr.Jackman is putting his team members and himself in harms wayby calling out the Avenger?

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Supermex
Originally posted by Cogito
This is not close.

Did the Avengers have any weak flaws or showings like you just pointed out the X-Men in there own movie?

Cogito
Originally posted by Supermex
Did the Avengers have any weak flaws or showings like you just pointed out the X-Men in there own movie?

Sure, Thor is vulnerable to being depowered by Odin. Other than that...let's see, he's engaged hundreds of Frost Giants, the Destroyer, and an alien invasion without going down. Any one of those is greater than the entirety of the X-Men team by far.

Ditto for the Hulk.

What about Cap, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Fury? Who gives a shit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.