Your movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
Ok so a Hollywood exec comes to you two days from now wanting you to put together a movie.
he'll finance it, get the director of your choosing , and 1 A list celebrity

Who'll direct this movie of yours and who'll be the 1 A list celebrity and what is it about?

Dolos
Dune remake.

Director: David Fincher

Celeb: All I know is Daniel Craig should play Leto Atreides (father of Muad Dib).

You need some real vicious lookin mma fighter-like actors as the Harkonens, Scut Farkus after being in a military prison as a merc for ten years mofos.

Dr Will Hatch
I would hire Quentin Tarantino to write/direct(with assistance from Garth Ennis) an adaptation of Ennis' comic book "Hitman".

Hitman is about, well, a contract killer named Tommy Monaghan. He lives in an Irish-American ghetto in Gotham City. Tommy runs into Batman and other superheroes/villains from time to time, but he mostly has to deal with all the other lowlives from around the area. He was attacked by an alien parasite during a hit, and now has the powers of telepathy and x-ray vision, but he only uses them to enhance his prowess at killing people. It's an awesome comic with great dialogue and humor, and Tarantino would be the guy to best represent it on the big screen.

Tommy Monaghan would be tentatively played by Colin Farrell.

Toby831

CheshireMoon
All I know is that I would want Tim Burton to Direct and of course Johnny Depp and Helean Bonham Carter as they are my favourite!

Lestov16
J.J, Abrams will direct my film. It would star an unknown actor, so that the audience doesn't focus on the star power rather than the story. It would be a sci-fi epic about physicists at CERN gaining god-like powers through an event collision, and it's effect on them and the world.

Toby831
My favorite movie is Full Metal Jacket and A Clockwork Orange. They're both interesting movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.