Superman Prime( Guardian Amp) VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman Prime- Guardian Amp

VS

Thanos

Murderer or Madness?

wolverinos
Prime completely stomps thanos.

Bentley
Originally posted by wolverinos

Quan agrees thumb up

carver9
This has been done at least 8 times. With that said, this could go either way.

Bentley
I assume you mean Thanos's head would roll either to the right or to the left.

Insane Titan
Split

Bentley
Yes, Thanos's head can also get split.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Bentley
Yes, Thanos's head can also get split. Prime couldn't even put down a weakend Sodom Yat

iceman24567
Prime wins

Bentley
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Prime couldn't even put down a weakend Sodom Yat

Apparently we read different comics, because Yat was pretty much down at the end of that fight confused

Insane Titan
Apparently we read different comics, because Yat was pretty much down at the end of that fight confused after a long fight in which Yat was able to take what prime had and still fight back even he was poisened for vast majority of the fight , Thanos would of killed Yat long before that

Bentley
Thanos would of killed Yat long before that

Even if this was true, this kind of lame ABC logic doesn't fly here. Different powersets, different personalities, different incarnations of Prime.

Thanos has been stalled by much lesser oponents on occasion, but why should I try to bring Thanos down if even his best doesn't match up against Prime?

Batman-Prime

QFT

Insane Titan
Even if this was true, this kind of lame ABC logic doesn't fly here. Different powersets, different personalities, different incarnations of Prime.

Thanos has been stalled by much lesser oponents on occasion, but why should I try to bring Thanos down if even his best doesn't match up against Prime? give me all these people that have stalled Thanos, lol like been stalled means anything. Prime best feats are greater than Thanos unless you use space cheese which generally mean nothing in this kind of match up

LeonBuco666
Bentley do you knowingly channel your hatred for marvel characters or do you just do it sub-consiously?
Thanos could take this more often than not.
But then again so could Supes

Bentley
give me all these people that have stalled Thanos, lol like been stalled means anything. Prime best feats are greater than Thanos unless you use space cheese which generally mean nothing in this kind of match up

You're the one arguing that Yat lasting against Prime means something, I'm just claiming that spending time beating the crap out of someone who ultimately gets humilliated is little to talk about.

@Leon: I just always say Prime wins, feel free to check my posting history.

Sundipped
Leon doesn't know Prime too well.

abhilegend
Guardian amped prime didn't fight Sodam Yat in the first place.

wolverinos
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Bentley do you knowingly channel your hatred for marvel characters or do you just do it sub-consiously?
Thanos could take this more often than not.
But then again so could Supes

your bullshit couldnt fly vs average prime, let alone Guardian amped prime.

LeonBuco666
your bullshit couldnt fly vs average prime, let alone Guardian amped prime. hush down.

wolverinos
hush down.

why? am i making too much noise for you to have some "Fun" with a marvel comics? laughing

zopzop
GA SBP wins (forgive me Lord Thanos).

LeonBuco666
why? am i making too much noise for you to have some "Fun" with a marvel comics? laughing your boring, annoying, and trollish thats why.

h1a8
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman Prime- Guardian Amp

VS

Thanos

Murderer or Madness?

Why created this? Normal Superman can beat Thanos

juggerman
Originally posted by h1a8
Why created this? Normal Superman can beat Thanos

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
GA SBP wins (forgive me Lord Thanos).
Thanos does not forgive. Thanos does not forget.

Thanos wins.

Sundipped
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanos does not forget.

Yep....even clones who remember prior defeats. I'm sure he'll remember this one too.

wolverinos
your boring, annoying, and trollish thats why.
really? strange but i find you to be the trolling and annoying type, coming to every thread involving a Marvel character vs DC character and voting for the marvel guy.
only a complete imbecile would even believe Thanos stands any chance in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.