Monster Hunter 4 (3DS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
So, I was already stoked, but... Seriously.

Bentley
Not making the mistake of buying this sh_t again. I cannot play on local network with non-euro games, never buying a 3DS game for co-op again.

ScreamPaste
Aren't you in France? this shouldn't be an issue. no expression

Bentley
So like Capcom you seem to be adamant in choosing who I play with, huh uhuh

Stupid region incompatibility is an issue and I do not accept any excuses for it, I have a handheld device to play on the go, I expect it to play as good wherever I go.

ScreamPaste
Do you leave Europe often enough that this impacts you? I don't leave Canada ever so this is fine for me. shrug

Bentley
It impacts me and there is no good reason not to support such feature. Fire Emblem Awakening didn't feature local regionfree multiplayer either, but I didn't intended to play that with friends to begin with.

Still I found it frustrating as hell. Handhelds get played on the go, I know most people don't play with foreign consoles as much as I do (imports exist, mind you), but when every other console out there is region free, this it's pretty depressing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.