Batman - The Dark Knight Returns Armor + Weapons Vs Superior Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
Batman: But I didn't have to go easy on you. A different binding agent. A stronger mix. I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one man who beat you.

Superior Spider-man: You blathering fool, have you gone mad.

Batman: My name is the GODDAMN BATMAN.

---

Spider-man gets his storm troopers, mini spiders, and giant spider-bots. Robin is controlling the tank.

Who wins?

Sixth_Winged
Spider-man. Maybe if there is such a thing as spider-kryptonite then bats will get the upperhand but giving ock his minions and spider-bots is just asking for bat's suit and car to be jacked.

chipguy_okay
Batman suit is crazy durable though. And the minions probably get blown up by the missiles Batman used against Superman.

maxivitopowe
Spider Ock

SamZED
SpOck hacks him then beats him to death.cool

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
SpOck hacks him then beats him to death.cool

Superman in TDKR murdered Russians left and right, Bruce was the only one with the guts to bash his face in and put him in his place... but you're taking that cursed wallcrawler's side? erm

deathslash
I'll say that batman wins this after a good fight.

janus77
SpOck wins. It's logical, captain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.