Death Sentry VS Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Death Sentry

VS

Worldbreaker Hulk

Bob or Breaker?

LeonBuco666
Death sentry

StiltmanFTW
Has DS done anything aside from raping thor?

janus77
WBH kills Sentry for good.

juggerman
WBH

guy222
Yep

SamZED
Sentry. The regular one.

TheGodKiller
Hulk wins. Again.

Tony Stark
DSENTRY

Endless Mike
Sentry

bbrem123
Sentry like always

Warlord
Sentry burns him out

Bentley
Hulk > Sentry

Deal with it cool

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy goes BOOM and dies, no wishing well to ress him. SENTRY wins.

Warlord
Originally posted by Warlord
Sentry burns him out
hulk's only superiority over sentry is his pants

janus77
hulk's superiority over sentry is in his pants
I've often thought Sentry was dickless... yes

WBH kills Sentry to death.

Warlord
would you say Sentry's dick is ............... Void??
OH YEAH!!!!

janus77
Indeed, there's a Void where it should reside.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bentley
Hulk > Sentry

Deal with it cool

sick

SENTRY wanted WWH to kill him but, WWH didn't have enough to get the job done.

Damborgson
Even with him only having action in two issues, Sentry has already:

-Hit so hard an entire world felt it

-Flown many many many times lightspeed

-Blasts hard enough to take out Thor, which is a hell of a blast considering Thor's big ass durability feats tend to come in the form of energy tanking

-Taken lightning and a blitz from Thor

-displayed TP/TK

-Has some sort of funky healing or is immortal or idk even know wtf. He ripped off his face and it was back in the next two panels.

But until more is displayed, I need to go with Hulk.

Glorificus
Sentry.

dial J for Josh
Sentry being my fav character I'm loving the direction he is headed, the celestial amp obviously won't last, but I'm enjoying the ride while it last. While Sentry appears to be as powerful as ever, I have to see a little more from him in this form to merit a win over the World Breaker.

the Darkone
WBHulk

Warlord
amp or no amp if he's not having an agoraphobic/scizophrenic breakdown and he is willing to do more than to slug it out Sentry should win

carver9
amp or no amp if he's not having an agoraphobic/scizophrenic breakdown and he is willing to do more than to slug it out Sentry should win

Didn't you just ask someone what WBH did in the Dark dimension?

Insane Titan
Death Sentry easily

Mshinu
Is there any reason why Bob just can`t throw Hulkie Boy into deep space then go for a latte?

curryman
lmao, death sentry is beating Worldbreaker Hulk with ease now?

That's a pretty big leap from doing well against Thor.

While I don't consider Worldbreaker to be as strong as most people do, I certainly don't rank DeathSentry much higher than Thor. Consider that he basically had the advantage of laying into Thor with some serious hits before the thundergod even knew what hit him.

Give Surfer, Superman or any other of Thor's peers the same kind of advantage and I think they'd take him for a spin.

Warlord
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't you just ask someone what WBH did in the Dark dimension?

I asked about what kind of strength feat he had. Which no matter how impressive is still a strength feat. Now in this department Hulk is king and this is specifically why I said if Sentry doesn't slug it out.
Now even without the death amp (whic I'm not sure is more an amp than Sentry being focused without Void in his mind) Sentry is capable of super strngth, speed, telepathy, energy projection, light manipulation and even matter manipulation. Hulk ain't beating him unless they decide to start trading punches strictly (which is usually the case with Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.