Champion of the Universe vs. DoS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Branlor Swift
Gem no gem?

Ah, I'll answer every scenario.

Power Gem Champ wins.
Normal Champ loses.
Bendis 2000 foot tall Champion probably wins

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Bendis 2000 foot tall Champion probably wins
While that was hilarious gem, iirc didn't Pym sizeshift himself into a plane of supergiant Abstracts which had Champion and the other Elders among them?

TheGodKiller
Don't bother responding. Champion nor any other Elder was shown on that scan. The LT, Chaos and Inbetweener were though.

Villelater
i wish The Hulk did fight the Universal Champion back in the old issues

golem370
Classic Champion almost beat Thing to death he schooled Sasquatch Wonder Man and Colossus with ease I think classic would win.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Classic Champion almost beat Thing to death he schooled Sasquatch Wonder Man and Colossus with ease I think classic would win.
And DoS DD destroyed the Justice League that consisted of : Booster Gold, Fire, Guy Gardner, Maxima, and Martian Manhunter. He withstood the combined energy assault of Superman/Fire/Guy/MM/Maxima/Booster Gold without so much as flinching.

The only Champion that stands any chance of winning is PG Champion.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
And DoS DD destroyed the Justice League that consisted of : Booster Gold, Fire, Guy Gardner, Maxima, and Martian Manhunter. He withstood the combined energy assault of Superman/Fire/Guy/MM/Maxima/Booster Gold without so much as flinching.

The only Champion that stands any chance of winning is PG Champion.

thumb up

And didnt The Thing break one of the Champions ribs when he fought him?

golem370
Champion also has the power promodial too which he used to repel a dogpile by Thor, Hulk, Wonder Man, Namor, Sasquatch, & Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.