Small Spoiler =}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hayden's minx
I've just checked the full cast at IMDB
here is the URL if you wish to check.
Full episode 3 credits

Small Spoiler: There are going to be Qui Gon Flash Backs and possibly new scenes

A bit lame but I thought you might like to know all the same.

GordonSkywalker
This is most excellent news! I have been waiting to hear about his inclusion in the film. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I am a huge Liam Neeson/Qui Gon Jinn fan. cool

Captain REX
Liam Neeson portrayed a Jedi Master very well. The fact that he was in it was probably the only reason my mom tried to stay awake through the movie. The time effects ones mind...especially at midnight. big grin

GordonSkywalker
Liam Neeson is a cool actor and was an excellent Jedi Master.

Ushgarak
This is nothing certain, guys. IMDB do their pre-release stuff based on rumor. Believe NOTHING until Lucasfilm confirms it.

Catch 22
And a lot of it is entered by registered IMDB members and unchecked.

For about 48 hours in 1999 one IMDB member had their own name listed to play Anakin Skywalker.....

GordonSkywalker
You got to be kidding. Isn't falsifying information like that...illegal?

cookies2006
If it isnt it should be.

GordonSkywalker
That's what I was thinking. By the way have you checked out my new thread yet?

cookies2006
I dont know where is it at?

GordonSkywalker
General Discussion. Under "The Regulators Ride Again".Anyway we should keep to the topic here. Sorry.

cookies2006
OK yeah. Qui gon in my opinion is like the 4th best light jedi.

GordonSkywalker
Qui Gon is cool but I like young Obi-Wan a bit better.

cookies2006
Yeah he was always a bit quicker wasnt he.

GordonSkywalker
yes but that was because he was much younger.

Evil Windu
Thats really good news !!

Ushgarak
Err, as we pointed out, EW, it's rumour, not fact.

Member.
hayden will be in vader suit but with other voice, hm... yay, qui-gon flash backs with new scenesstick out tongue...viceroy gunray still there? that crazy li'l fool...and we get to see senator organa, thats cool. they still haven't found babies for luke and leia?

Ushgarak
Look, NONE of this is official! Do NOT pay it any heed!

finti
wait until 2004 then the rumours might have some truth into it

Julie
any spoiler is a good spoiler no matter how small

hayden's minx
noooo don't cover his face with that big nasty breathy apparatus helmet dooley ................ no you can really just a joke

queeq
It's not a spoiler, it's a rumour.

GordonSkywalker
I understand the difference but not everybody possesses my understanding of the english language. Still I hope there is some truth to it. As for Hayden putting the Vader mask apparatus on, it should be included in the movie. That is what I think.

cookies2006
Is there a chance Qui gon could of cloned himself?

GordonSkywalker
When it comes to Star Wars- anything is possible unless it is proven wrong. And this has not even been brought up before as far as I know.

Member.
well lets see here.we would all be quite happy when ep3 comes out eh? no need to thin kthat these rumors are 100% true.

Julie
rumors....are well interesting.....spoilers are better though b/c they eventually come true

umraan
they are not rumors they r real ppl!

macgeek2005
um... qui-gon is not in the cast.

LanİeWindu™
Once again umraan nono

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.