Drizzt, Bruenor Battlehammer and Pwent v Daredevil, Ronin (hawkeye) and Night Wings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheCompanions
Drizzt, Bruenor Battlehammer and Pwent

vs

Daredevil, Ronin (hawkeye) and Night Wing

First match Night Wing has restricted to using his fight sticks only. Second match he has standard gear.

Who wins and why?

Digi
Your user name makes you laughably biased already. Good luck.

I'm higher on Drizzt & Co. than most on this forum. I think they roll this fight. But others will disagree.

TheCompanions
That seems kinda harsh. I mean it my first post and your already calling me laughably bias based upon my name? I mean there are numerous users on here with comic book characters in there user name and avatars. Does that make them all laughably bias as well? Just seems like your being pretty judgmental. Especially when I have not even given my opinion on the fight yet.

Mshinu
The companions, Drizzt and Bruenor at least, are too stacked with magical gear. Pwent might be considered a weak link but his rage and dwarven toughness will keep him from being put down too soon. If Guen is considered standard gear for Drizzt it is getting downright unfair.

TheCompanions
I think I made a mismatch. I was unsure how people here would rank them. So I did not want to get bad back lash by putting them against higher level comic characters. But based on your two responses and that I just saw there ranked low meta in the ranking tier thread. I deff created a mismatch thread. This thread should be closed. I apologies.I may created a more even verses thread with these characters in the future.

I originally was thinking Capt/Black panther level characters, but thought I might get bad back lash. But based on recent revelations I believe this would have been much more appropriate match up.

Digi
Originally posted by TheCompanions
That seems kinda harsh.

Welcome to the internet. Before you get too up in arms, here's the longer version:

This is an old discussion board. We've seen literally thousands of new members. And several members pigeon-hole themselves into being dogged, borderline-irrational backers of 1-2 particular characters. And in nearly every case, their opinions are discredited by a majority because of how tunnel-visioned they are. This is often accompanied by a user name or signature espousing said character.

And you want to know how each of them started? They made an account, posted some threads about their fan crushes, and debated almost exclusively on them for months.

So it doesn't "make" you laughably biased. It makes you seem biased. Which can be the same thing on the interwebs. It's not a prophecy of inherent bias. It's a known handicap that we've learned to identify based on nearly a decade of collective forum experience.

Maybe it's not fair to apply that to you. In fact, it almost certainly isn't before you post anything. But you need to realize the context you're wading into.

Originally posted by TheCompanions
I mean it my first post and your already calling me laughably bias based upon my name? I mean there are numerous users on here with comic book characters in there user name and avatars. Does that make them all laughably bias as well? Just seems like your being pretty judgmental. Especially when I have not even given my opinion on the fight yet.

And all those posters tend to handicap themselves as well; and many focus on their fan crushes.

Hell, I can't reliably post in Havok threads right now bc of my signature. Debate is at least 1/3 perception.

Badabing
I think team Marvel would be hard pressed to beat just Drizzt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.