OVER THE TOP!!! Prime vs. Hulk!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Superboy Prime has the Guardian-amp. Hulk has the HotM/Pak-amp.

They arm-wrestle on the same table used by Stallone during the championship match in the blockbuster hit: Over the Top:
http://i.imgur.com/3O6WcTU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/B91krcc.jpg

Again, this is an arm-wrestle contest only. Not other powers can be used.

They can each wear Stallone's hat. However, Prime can wear said hat backward, while Hulk is restricted to wearing it forward. Prime is also free to rip the sleeves off his suit to allow for more flexation and/or oil application.

Who wins?

carver9
Could go either. Who would you give it to Galan?

DarkSaint85
Prime, due to speed evil face

Very important in arm wrestling matches hehe.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He is correct.

Superboy Prime's fast-twitch muscle fibers twitch faster than Hulk's thus giving him more explosion.

Prime wins!

It's science! cool

LeonBuco666
hulk loses patience and just hulk smashes superman through the ring and walks away.
but really, it could go either way, real world science differs enormously from comic book science

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
in the blockbuster hit: Over the Top:

no expression

LeonBuco666
blockbuster flop: Over the Top:
Fixed, makes more sense now leo, oh and look it rhymes -_-

Badabing

Very important in arm wrestling matches hehe. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/I-See-What-You-Did-There.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
no expression Heh, you and I are probably among the select few on the forum who know what that movie is without Google'ing it. thumb up

Stoic

The OP said that no other powers can be used except for strength, and i would assume durability. Speed is out of the window on this.

leonidas
Heh, you and I are probably among the select few on the forum who know what that movie is without Google'ing it. thumb up

that actually saddens me for....multiple reason. sad

Branlor Swift
Oh Galan you really are over the top

Diesldude
Heh, you and I are probably among the select few on the forum who know what that movie is without Google'ing it. thumb up

The truck was good though. thumb up

Endless Mike
Prime could win this with just his pinky finger, even if Hulk could use both hands. And feet.

Sundipped
Originally posted by leonidas
no expression

Same face I made.

For the thread, this:

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superboy Prime's fast-twitch muscle fibers twitch faster than Hulk's thus giving him more explosion.]

zopzop
SBP.

OT :
Can any DC expert please answer this question for me once and for all? Is the SBP that pulled those 10+ planets on that iron chain the same SBP in mainstream DC? If yes, is the feat still valid for him?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
SBP.

OT :
Can any DC expert please answer this question for me once and for all? Is the SBP that pulled those 10+ planets on that iron chain the same SBP in mainstream DC? If yes, is the feat still valid for him? It was Superboy.

Prime didn't have the big feats until IC

kgkg
That Bran said.

Prime is from Earth-Prime. The one that pulled the Planets is SA Superboy.

cdtm
Originally posted by Diesldude
The truck was good though. thumb up

That it was.

On a related note, playco armboy. Easily their best episode.

cdtm
Superboy Prime has the Guardian-amp. Hulk has the HotM/Pak-amp.

They arm-wrestle on the same table used by Stallone during the championship match in the blockbuster hit: Over the Top:
http://i.imgur.com/3O6WcTU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/B91krcc.jpg

Again, this is an arm-wrestle contest only. Not other powers can be used.

They can each wear Stallone's hat. However, Prime can wear said hat backward, while Hulk is restricted to wearing it forward. Prime is also free to rip the sleeves off his suit to allow for more flexation and/or oil application.

Who wins?

If Hulk starts acting like a 1980's professional wrestler, this becomes spite. evil face

Digi
Prime can wear said hat backward, while Hulk is restricted to wearing it forward.

Spite. Christ. The backwards cap is second only to Popeye's spinach or one of Herbie Popnecker's lolly pops. You might as well give Prime a montage to prep too. This is a horrific stomp.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
The OP said that no other powers can be used except for strength, and i would assume durability. Speed is out of the window on this.

So...erm..how fast would the Hulk be without his superspeed?

I'm gonna guess he's still slower than SBP, just based on his giant muscles mass. One's like a sprinter, the other is a bodybuilder.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Digi
Spite. Christ. The backwards cap is second only to Popeye's spinach or one of Herbie Popnecker's lolly pops. You might as well give Prime a montage to prep too. This is a horrific stomp.

thumb up

Insane Titan
Hulk only becomes angry enough to compete after Prime rips his arm off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.