Ichigo vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
Ichigo after hes Converted his Reitsu into Strength
Both at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
No BFR/PIS/CIS

SquallX
Originally posted by jitay
Ichigo after hes Converted his Reitsu into Strength
Both at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
No BFR/PIS/CIS

You must be joking.

Superman at his best is close to being an Omnipotent being.

LeonBuco666
I dont think he means the strongest incarnation of Supes, if he does, CA superman blinks him out of existence.
But I think he means fighting at their best, not their best version.

battlemaster161
If its movie superman than ichigo could win if its not he dies horribly

Cogito
IIRC you're supposed to ask Mods for permission to post crossover genre threads. Also IIRC Ichigo's best feat to date is around mountain destroying level....

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Cogito
IIRC you're supposed to ask Mods for permission to post crossover genre threads. Also IIRC Ichigo's best feat to date is around mountain destroying level.... Nu52 Superman would own him then

jitay
Yeh i mean Fighting at theri best

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Cogito
IIRC you're supposed to ask Mods for permission to post crossover genre threads. Also IIRC Ichigo's best feat to date is around mountain destroying level....
I believe the hell movie is actually canon, in it he shatters multiple layers of hell in one blast, & and Ichigo destroyed a mountain vs Aizen without touching it, just moving.

That said Ichigo isn't at that level, and unless you really make some shady (but legit) arguments Superman wins.

Flyattractor
When fighting an Anime Fighting Cartoon character.
Always kill them in the first fight. Because if they survive to go "Train" they will be able to use the anime magic trick of pulling SUPER POWER out of their a-holes to become even more powerful.

Nuff said.

pym-ftw
Superman made a career of that

DarkSaint85
Don't you mean Batman?

carver9
Ichigo.

Cogito
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I believe the hell movie is actually canon

How are movies canon? Usually only the manga is considered canon.

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
Wrong forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.