The Thanos Force Cube Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The challenge:

Name 7 characters that can break out of a Thanos force-cube.

Two of the characters MUST be unamped! cool

zopzop
You mean sub Skyfather right? Otherwise......

Well no High Herald could do it if Thor + PG couldn't (well he could've EVENTUALLY but you get my point).

So I'll go with most Trans Tier characters such as Thanos himself, SBP, Necrom with Phoenix Force sliver, any of the P5, etc...

vince_slice
Anyone skyfather level and up. They'd also have to be more powerful than insane PG Thor at the minimum.

Stoic
Juggernaut due to the enchantment. Outside of that they would certainly have to be as powerful as Thanos himself. I could see the Hulk bursting out as well.

eaebiakuya
Force cube via weapon = Force cube via own power ?

carver9
Hulk.

LeonBuco666
Hulk eventually after a long time

And juggernaut
i agree with stoic

h1a8
Originally posted by vince_slice
Anyone skyfather level and up. They'd also have to be more powerful than insane PG Thor at the minimum. PG Thor wasn't that powerful. He wasn't more than twice as strong as Normal Thor on a good day. He simply wasn't tapping into the gem well enough.

I say Superman easily busts out, HP DD, WBH, WWH, DS, Prime, and stable Sentry.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk.

Carver you forgot to say herp derp after your answer Happy Dance

Brockalizer
How long do they have to do it?

ozz81
maybe tyrant...

rotiart
1. Dr doom
2. Kang
3. Spot
4. Gateway
5. Nightcrawler
6. Magik
7. Dr strange

Basically anyone with teleportation powers can break out... :-)

Inhuman
Originally posted by rotiart
1. Dr doom
2. Kang
3. Spot
4. Gateway
5. Nightcrawler
6. Magik
7. Dr strange

Basically anyone with teleportation powers can break out... :-)

Thor has teleportation powers

LordofBrooklyn
Should The Plutonian be added to the list?

bluewaterrider
1. Pre-Crisis Karate Kid
2. Wonder Woman, circa 1950
3. Pre-Flashpoint Wonder Woman. Of a certainty if wearing her Gauntlet of Atlas and/or entreated her patrons for the pantheonwave.
4. Secret Wars Beyonder
5. Silver Age Supergirl
6. Silver Age Suprema
7. Infinity Man

Debate-able:

Matter Eater Lad

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
1. Pre-Crisis Karate Kid
2. Wonder Woman, circa 1950
3. Pre-Flashpoint Wonder Woman. Of a certainty if wearing her Gauntlet of Atlas and/or entreated her patrons for the pantheonwave.
4. Secret Wars Beyonder
5. Silver Age Supergirl
6. Silver Age Suprema
7. Infinity Man

Debate-able:

Matter Eater Lad

Secret Wars Beyonder!?? There is no need to go anywhere near that level of power to break Thanos's Force Block; Odin did it with ease...

I think the OP meant the 7 least powerful characters that could do it immediately; Hulk and Power Gem Thor would get out eventually, but Thanos would hold them long enough for it to count as a win...

On that point, I am with zopzop; you need characters that are beyond Herald and are Trans (with the odd exception of Classic Juggs that is already in motion)...

I wont repeat characters that are already listed, but I am betting that anyone wearing the Destroyer Armor could bust free from Thanos's Force Block...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ozz81
maybe tyrant...

Maybe Tyrant!?

LoL; Tyrant breaks out of Thanos's Force Block immediately...

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
PG Thor wasn't that powerful. He wasn't more than twice as strong as Normal Thor on a good day. He simply wasn't tapping into the gem well enough.

I say Superman easily busts out, HP DD, WBH, WWH, DS, Prime, and stable Sentry.

Post the comic where this is stated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.