Gladiator Vs Ultraman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GLAD_zps37be583b.jpg

vs

Pre-Flashpoint
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/UM0_zps6d802a4b.jpg

JBL
Gladiator.

iceman24567
Split

guy222
Ultraman

Endless Mike
Glads

8swords
gladiator pushes him towards sunlight and then he beats him,

abhilegend
Originally posted by 8swords
gladiator pushes him towards sunlight and then he beats him,
This is preboot ultraman, he doesn't any weakness like that. He also beats the shit out of gladiator.

Tony Stark
Gladiator

8swords
Originally posted by abhilegend
This is preboot ultraman, he doesn't any weakness like that. He also beats the shit out of gladiator.

oh, my bad, but still glad 6/10

zopzop
Ultraman destroys him.

Branlor Swift
They're both garbage

They probably just knock each other out in the first second

JBL
This is preboot ultraman, he doesn't any weakness like that. He also beats the shit out of gladiator. Wrong. But its known why you say this. He looks like you know who does he not? LMAO. Gladiator would wreck Ultraman.

Golgo13
Any reasoning for both sides?

TheGodKiller
Gladiator wins.

thanos-prime
Split

Reflassshh
ultraman has more strength, i mean normal superman would beat kallark by not much, and ultraman doesn't hold back but his lack of fighting skills would be a problem.

Stoic
Split or slight edge to Ultraman.

Villelater
my favorite look for Gladiator is when he had the Uni-power...

BruceSkywalker
Glads ftw

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
ultraman has more strength, i mean normal superman would beat kallark by not much, and ultraman doesn't hold back but his lack of fighting skills would be a problem.

Kallark doesnt hold back either.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
Kallark doesnt hold back either.
I know but that doesn't mean he's stronger.
Ultraman could punch right through his chest before he could react, or at least blitz him and consequently down glad's confident

carver9
Ultraman could punch right through his chest before he could react, or at least blitz him and consequently down glad's confident

laughing out loud

pym-ftw
What's with all the new guys lately?

Glads slight majority imho.

ODG
Ultraman could punch right through his chest before he could react, or at least blitz him and consequently down glad's confident Gladiator has better speed feats than Ultraman. So proof in comics would actually tend towards the exact opposite of what you said. Originally posted by carver9
Kallark doesnt hold back either. He has held back before.

Reflassshh
laughing out loud
you have any proof of gladiator being stronger, faster or more durable than sups?

Originally posted by ODG
Gladiator has better speed feats than Ultraman. So proof in comics would actually tend towards the exact opposite of what you said.
really?, i always thought superman was generally more powerful than Gladiator.

carver9
you have any proof of gladiator being stronger, faster or more durable than sups?

really?, i always thought superman was generally more powerful than Gladiator.

Yes, his CONSISTENT fts of showing superior strength.

That's your opinion.

ODG
really?, i always thought superman was generally more powerful than Gladiator. Whether he is or is not is irrelevant as we are talking about Ultraman's speed compared to Gladiator's.

Glorificus
Gladiator.

iceman24567
Leave Superman out this hes superior to both of these scrubs

ODG
Originally posted by iceman24567
Leave Superman out this hes superior to both of these scrubs Not when it comes to lifting books of infinite pages! dur

JBL
Originally posted by ODG
Not when it comes to lifting books of infinite pages! dur Or destroying planets not shadow moons. eek!

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Wrong. But its known why you say this. He looks like you know who does he not? LMAO. Gladiator would wreck Ultraman.
I don't pick fights on character looks like you. I give Ultraman wins because he has the feats to win this.

Don Corleone
Gladiator breaks his neck.

Golgo13
I don't pick fights on character looks like you. I give Ultraman wins because he has the feats to win this.

thumb up Want to get some feats going?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up Want to get some feats going?
Superman broke his fingers hitting him, he has outright beaten superman before. Who was the last herald Gladiator beat because he was more powerful?Originally posted by Don Corleone
Gladiator breaks his neck.
This isn't that pussy hyperion who gets beaten by the likes of Vision in a slugfest.

Batman-Prime
50-50

carver9
Superman broke his fingers hitting him, he has outright beaten superman before. Who was the last herald Gladiator beat because he was more powerful?
This isn't that pussy hyperion who gets beaten by the likes of Vision in a slugfest.

There you go lowballing again.

Beating Superman is impressive but it isntnthe be all end all ft. It can and has happened.

abhilegend
There you go lowballing again.

Beating Superman is impressive but it isntnthe be all end all ft. It can and has happened.
Name one another typical herald brick who has beaten superman in direct fight then.

Stoic
^Lobo

wolverinos
Ultraman for the Solid majority.
who has gladiator even defeated? the guy is the herald level punching bag.
at least Ultraman beat superman 1 time or twice, thats more than enough to say he will destroy gladiator who lost to black bolt in a physical confrontation laughing
Gladiator is the Rhino of the heralds.

Insane Titan
Ultraman easy

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
^Lobo
Mindcontrolled by Eradicator and Superman wasn't knocked out.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by wolverinos
who has gladiator even defeated? This is a serious question used to defend Ultraman everybody.

Sad thing is Gladiator has a better win loss record than Ultraman...
They both knock each other out instantly.

leonidas
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
This is a serious question used to defend Ultraman everybody.

lol

i can live with that. laughing out loud

wolverinos

what can i say, you know someone sucks when his best feat is from some x men cartoon during the 90's.

ClayWorm
Ultraman, Gladiator is a joke to begin with.

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

carver9

When has Gladiator fought any Heralds for him to have either a bad or good track record. The ones he did fight (that's canon), he did well or defeated them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.