Thunderbolts Vs Great Ten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TB_zps7fba2987.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GT_zps3be31e23.jpg

DarkSaint85
All out battle or guerilla war?

Great 10 in the former

Thunderbolts in the latter.

Bentley
The Great Ten are so much more powerful it isn't even funny.

Warlord
the ten loose due to buerocracy.
also their names are ridiculous.... acomplished perfect physician....heh

DarkSaint85
Meh, it's just a literal translation of their names from Chinese.

No worse than OverAchieving Man, which would be one translation of Superman.....

ODG
Originally posted by Warlord
also their names are ridiculous.... acomplished perfect physician....heh Tbf, the "Irredeemable Ant-Man" isn't exactly a name that strikes fear in the hearts of evildoers. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Meh, it's just a literal translation of their names from Chinese.

No worse than OverAchieving Man, which would be one translation of Superman..... "Exceedingly Swell Man" sounds majestic. Should make DC change it.

Bentley
also their names are ridiculous.... acomplished perfect physician....heh

Dude... There are characters named Superman and Hulk, I don't think that complaining about silly name is really a very sensible thing to do in a comic forum.

I mean Batman? Doctor Doom (or should I say Doctor Doom? Not sure which part is more ridiculous)?

Warlord
you don't know how it feels to be haunted by an ant that can't redeem itself mad

ODG
Originally posted by Bentley
Dude... There are characters named Superman and Hulk, I don't think that complaining about silly name is really a very sensible thing to do in a comic forum.

I mean Batman? Doctor Doom (or should I say Doctor Doom? Not sure which part is more ridiculous)? Your face is ridiculous, nub. uhuh

Kang wishes he had a name half as cool as Doom's.

Warlord

Warlord

abhilegend
you don't know how it feels to be haunted by an ant that can't redeem itself mad
You do?

Warlord
I've been haunting a cockroach all night last night so yeah bunny

ODG

Warlord
evil face

abhilegend
I've been haunting a cockroach all night last night so yeah bunny
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.