Insidious 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dynamix
So has anyone seen it yet? What's the verdict?

Galan007
So is this as good as the first?

JediRouge
Saw it at opening night, saw the first one and it was good.

The 2nd has more comical and scare in the face entities... I went to see it with my girlfriend she mostly screamed or hide, while I got scared at times that I found myself laughing at the scary parts.

Girlfriend was like "Why the hell are you laughing for?"

I then turned to her and kindly said... "It scared me and all I could do was laugh." I say it is best to watch it while it is still in theaters.

COG Veteran
Lol. Well anyways the trailers looked scary as sh!t. Suprising to hear that the director (James Wan) is leaving the horror genre.

LeonBuco666
I found insidious to have some funny parts, like the mannequin-like family at the end, when he(the bride ghost) flips out at the end over a ****ing picture lol, the devil thing was also kinda funny looking, looked a bit gay, havent seen the second 1 though might give it a miss, as the first was scary tbh, these types never do. The happening was scarier to me than insidious was.

developeraaps
The haunted Lambert family seeks to uncover the mysterious childhood secret that has left them dangerously connected to the spirit world.

JediRouge
I say watch it with friends, more than one of course, cause if you watch it alone, then you might begin to see shadows moving or think you are hearing voices.. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.