Swamp Thing Vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
ST is in his prime, but not God Swamp Thing. Pre-Flashpoint.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ST2_zps3634da47.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SBP_zps0cb2bd4a.jpg

Bentley
Has it ever been confirmed if kryptonians have incredible powerful stomach flora into their bodies? Because this could be a stalemate, unless Prime pulls up something out of his b_tt like absorbing all the solar energy from every plant there is or sh_t like that.

Inhuman
Tree to the brain

LordofBrooklyn
I don't think flora exploitation would work here.

With that out the Elemental is doomed.

DarkSaint85
Plus, I can see SBP crying and pushing the Earth into the sun just so he can win.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus, I can see SBP crying and pushing the Earth into the sun just so he can win.

You act like that would do anything to ST other than temporarily destroy one of his bodies.

DarkSaint85
It'll take him some time to find suitable plant life somewhere else in the galaxy, sure.

But it'll take time. And I think would count as a BFR.

Endless Mike
He can fight in spirit form.

beatboks
Originally posted by Golgo13
ST is in his prime, but not God Swamp Thing. Pre-Flashpoint.

Do you mean pre parliament of trees upgrade?? not sure what "god Swamp" refers to

Endless Mike
It's when he had the full powers of all of the Parliaments

RedX1852
i say Superboy Prime

beatboks
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's when he had the full powers of all of the Parliaments

That's what I figured. Thanks

guy222
SBP

mighty adam
No bfr or earth destroying swamp thing creams my boy prime. If prime is allowed to be the ruthless bastard that he is throwing earth into the sun ftw its that easy.

zopzop
Originally posted by RedX1852
i say Superboy Prime
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.