DC 3 on 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Pre DCnU:

Firestorm
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel

vs

Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Wally West

RedX1852
Hmm team 2 MM carries the team lol

RedX1852
but Atom and Marvel put the work in for Team 1

Warlord
team 2 also hapens to be my favorite DC characters

RedX1852
Originally posted by Warlord
team 2 also hapens to be my favorite DC characters

Yeah Hal Jordan and Jonn Jonn'z for me i like Barry Allen more than West

ClayWorm
New 52 Cap Atom solos, he is high level energy and matter manipulator and in one of his future lives already killed JL. There were no more heroes or villains, there was a god whom everyone were worshiping - Captain Atom. He changed it but the fact remains, he soloes.

iceman24567
Team 2

Odekahn
Team Hal wins

ClayWorm
Guys you're delusional. How can they beat Captain Atom from new 52? DCnU is new 52, there're no Wally in it though.

deathslash
Originally posted by ClayWorm
Guys you're delusional. How can they beat Captain Atom from new 52? DCnU is new 52, there're no Wally in it though. If you think that they are delusional, then you obviously didn't read the stipulations of this fight. This is PreDCNU

Warlord
Originally posted by deathslash
If you think that they are delusional, then you obviously didn't read the stipulations of this fight. This is PreDCNU

this

abhilegend
Its not like even DCnU cap didn't got overloaded by firestorm or something, right?

Warlord
which team would you pick then?

iceman24567
Originally posted by ClayWorm
Guys you're delusional. How can they beat Captain Atom from new 52? DCnU is new 52, there're no Wally in it though. Learn to read

ClayWorm
Wow, I can't believe i've missed it, sorry )

Warlord
you are forgiven :P

RedX1852
yeah Team 2
but Team 2 makes them work for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.