Green Lantern vs Captain America (Read OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedX1852
Kyle Rayner vs Captain America
I maid this fight to see who would win in a fight

Its Not a Spite i have made this Debate to see who would win in a fair fight

Rules:

Morals ON
Kyle can only make Handheld Items Like 2 swords, a Bat, a Gatling Gun a knife a Small Missle, stuff like that Nothing Huge like a Cage or A Jet or how crazy his Imagination is i just wanted to see if he could take on Cap with those Items since that Shield can take a Pounding i wanted to see who comes out on top

Feel Free to Add more Items for Kyle to Use against Cap

Start 30 Feet From Each Other

Mshinu
The ring leaves Kyle for Cap and turns into the first red white and blue stars & stripes power ring.

Warlord
Originally posted by Mshinu
The ring leaves Kyle for Cap and turns into the first red white and blue stars & stripes power ring. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Erm...yeah.

Kyle stomps.

jitay
Originally posted by Mshinu
The ring leaves Kyle for Cap and turns into the first red white and blue stars & stripes power ring.

Originally posted by Warlord
thumb up

RedX1852
Originally posted by Warlord
thumb up

Lol but yeah I agree but if Kyle could make swords or guns come out how would this battle play out

Mshinu
Originally posted by RedX1852
Lol but yeah I agree but if Kyle could make swords or guns come out how would this battle play out

Cap blocks or dodges everything, slaps Kyle upside the head and grounds him. No supper for him either!

pym-ftw
Kyle takes this.

Hal would stalemate

John gets oneshot

Guy loses at full power.

Warlord
realistically he could just come up with a hyper/super/uber gun and win this

DarkSaint85
Or just put him in a box..

Warlord
nah, OP said he can only produce weapons

DarkSaint85

Morals ON
Kyle can only make Handheld Items Like 2 swords, a Bat, a Gatling Gun a knife a Small Missle, stuff like that Nothing Huge like a Cage or A Jet

Feel Free to Add more Items for Kyle to Use against Cap

Start 30 Feet From Each Other

Hand and legcuffs for the win. Maybe a straightjacket.

RedX1852
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hand and legcuffs for the win. Maybe a straightjacket.

Lol that could work but i want to see what he could do with handheld items or yes weapons

DarkSaint85
Lol that could work but i want to see what he could do with handheld items or yes weapons

hehe, not sure, really, then. Probably Cap.

Kyle, in character and with morals, would try to contain Cap and then talk things out. After being attacked, he might lash out, but Cap would have already taken him out..

RedX1852
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
hehe, not sure, really, then. Probably Cap.

Kyle, in character and with morals, would try to contain Cap and then talk things out. After being attacked, he might lash out, but Cap would have already taken him out..

Cap and Him might be the same and try to talk it out, and its Morals on so Cap wont take him out, maybe if pushed he will but with Morals on Cap will be Calm and Kyle will be Calm so maybe your Right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.