Random encounter Batman VS Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Again random encounter no prep. Thoughts?

Alias Stone
grayson inherits the manor

Stoic
In a comic Batman would win 90% of the time, he's just that good. In a forum i would still give him about a 75% chance of taking this due to character and his ability to dodge most if not all of Wendigo's hits until he gases the freak to sleep. This would also depend highly on the Wendigo that he fought. I don't see Batman dying here, because if he saw this as an impossible situation, he would BFR himself and devise a way to return later with something that could put Wendigo down.

Branlor Swift
In a completely random battle with millions of possibilities...

Batman just kicks him in the face every time.

pym-ftw
Wendigo eats him.

python99
Originally posted by Alias Stone

Thanks! had a laugh

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wendigo eats him.

Originally posted by Alias Stone

thumb up

python99
Bats stands no chance then?

What's the best of 10 look like?

curryman
I don't think I could give Batman a single win against Wendigo.

He's just out of his league here.

golem370
How random and where?

python99
Originally posted by golem370
How random and where?

Bats stops mugging in park, hears a noise lets mugger go Wendigo shows up. Bats uses what he normally uses .

random enough stick out tongue ?

golem370
Well the Classic Sasquatch has the durability to withstand hits from the Hulk with no damage which means Batman attacks will do absolutely nothing to Wendigo he also has a superhuman healing factor which means gas shouldn't work and on top of that he has superhuman speed beyond the finest athlete which means he is faster then Batman. Wendigo destroys him.

carver9
Lol at this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.