Una, Worm of Heaven & Hell Vs Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Thanks for Operator for pic... Who wins and WHY?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/UNA_zpseb0df200.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SG_zps4b6ca252.jpg

Warlord
disgusting

guy222
SG

Golgo13
Originally posted by guy222
SG

Did u read warlord?

guy222
Yes

Golgo13
I didn't, but the scans I saw are pretty confusing. Una killed God and created the universe. Pretty big feat.

guy222
Seems he did

operator616
Una wins.

Una created the universe, and was destroying it effortlessly, including the extra-dimensions. And was only stopped due to a plot device (God-horn).

Shuma gorath isn't on Una's level, not at all.

Una is up there with universal creators (as in the the ones who created/recreated the "prime" reality) like Alien entity/Sise neg (who, before someone says that he was unable to kill Shuma - that happened before genesis achieved Godhood)

Just to clarify on something: the Una creation story (which is one of the many present in dc) is actually canon to dc, but unlike most of the others it hasn't been acknowledged by the handbooks, only due to the fact that most if not all warlord-related bio's are pre-1988 (the year where Una affair took place)

pym-ftw
Shuma would destroy the universe by just manifest in it, it doesn't get more effortlessly to be fair...

Really these characters have functionally limitless power, you will never get a winner.

Uriel005
Would have to be Shuma by classic definition when he was universe conquering not dimension imo.

pym-ftw
What's the difference?

operator616
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Shuma would destroy the universe by just manifest in it, it doesn't get more effortlessly to be fair...

Yeah, except that never actually happened.......

Uriel005
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What's the difference? Meh in old continutity dimensions/universes were pretty much interchangeable and the original intention had him as conquering abstracts of other universes as well as dimensions contained therein but later interpretations changed him into more of a hell lord. That said the Cthulhu mythos horrors that he was included in that required Thanos attentions might have shifted that back to being a multiuniversal threat depending on how important he was in the scheme of things. Mostly conjecture and therefore irrelevant. Basically though he got beat down hard by shifting definitions imo and most people look at the context of him being multidimensional as being weaker than he really is because at the time it was out it meant the same thing as universal.

As for the comparison to the worm it just makes it much more fair to have him universal in order for it to be called a match. Not saying he wins or loses, just that it would be more fair. To be honest I don't know enough about Una's run besides some scans to make a fair assessment other than that.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by operator616
Yeah, except that never actually happened.......
So your argument is Dr. Strange was lying to himself?

operator616
^ first off, you do realize that he said he was going to destroy galaxies, right? because destroying galaxies doesn't mean destroying the universe.

Second of all, it was not displayed on panel, while Una's feat was, and was much greater in scope.

If you choose to believe it - something which isn't supported by on panel showings, and is actually contradicted given how an amped strange managed to defeat shuma in his own realm, an issue (or 2) prior to that - then it's your choice. Personally, i don't, especially considering the low showings he has. Una has 0.

Edit: Shuma has never conquered abstracts, not sure from where are people getting this information.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.