......... Black Bolt Vs Green Lantern ...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Black Bolt
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy141/carlosjr75/blackbolt_zpsefa1391c.jpg

Vs

G.L Hal
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy141/carlosjr75/2013-09-18-16-22-51--196028747_zps671ce8cd.jpg

Tony Stark
Black Bolt in a walk

Stoic
If Black Bolt shouted at him at the start of the match, I just don't see how Hal would be able to deal with that much power. it may not kill him due to auto defense, but I can see it knocking him out.

pym-ftw
Probably Hal unless he gets cocky or pisses BB off

Golgo13
Hal.

Supermex
I think this is a great fight..
Good match..

Might come down to personal preference. .

Black Bolt

Powers are the result of electron manipulation. The speech center of Black Bolt's brain contains an organic mechanism able to generate a currently unknown type of particle which interacts with ambient electrons to create certain phenomena determined by mental control. Through electron gathering and manipulation, Black Bolt can increase any aspect of his physical nature to superhuman levels, including his strength, speed, stamina, and durability. He can channel his power into a single devastating punch called "The Master Blow". This act, however, leaves Black Bolt exhausted and he must recover afterwards. Black Bolt can also harness the electrons for matter transformation, the controlled projection of energy as concussive blasts or quasi-solid particle/electron fields, broadcasting jamming frequencies, and flight.

Black Bolt's most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as a hypersonic whisper can level a city or awaken distant volcanoes and cause tremors on a continent on the far side of the planet. It has even been stated as capable of destroying a planet. It once took Black Bolt a mere whisper to stun the Hulk after the latter had defeated the entire Inhuman Royal Family, and in the House of M storyline, he was able to completely vaporize and apparently kill Apocalypse by speaking only one word. Due to the extreme danger posed by his voice, Black Bolt has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering a sound, even in his sleep.

Odekahn
Hal can survive in a black hole. Black Bolts voice isn't going to do much imo.

Stoic
Originally posted by Odekahn

But less has taken him down many times in the past. Are you saying that Black Bolt would have no effect on him?

iceman24567
Hal wins

Supermex
I have to say something, Black Bolt's battle on the moon with the Hulk was a mere whisper not a scream. If BB screamed the moon would get blasted to pieces. The voice is so devastating that Reed Richards used it in a controled setting to tear a hole in the fabric of reality to locate one of the Infinity gems in a recent issue of Illuminati.

Black is so fear to use the full effect of the voice that often fights physically in order not to kill or devastate an area. When BB fight's to his fullest, mass destruction usually follows. The Hulk may be able to take a whisper but the human/mortal Green lantern can't, his body is very fragile compaired to the Hulk. GL had better have a good set of massive sound proof shields surrounding him at all times otherwise he gets knocked the F*"ck out, i believe. If BB comes in shouting, GL's eardrums and body are going to be all busted up from that voice. Did you see what BB did to the Avengers? He took everyone out except Sentry who didn't want to fight due to them tearing the city to pieces. BB is no lite weight chump you gonna put the whammy on him quick. Its already too late by the time his hears the voice. In the end it comes down to whether or not GL's shields can withstand BB's voice, which i doubt, GL might be in trouble. IMO it could go either either way..

BB's power set is unique than most supers..
That it's hard to counter attack him him or fight him..
I think he has rarely ever lost a fight to tell you the truth..

Odekahn
How much force do you think is in a black hole?

But this is also ignoring the obvious that Hal could just slap a gag over Black Bolt and then knock him out.

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
I have to say something, Black Bolt's battle on the moon with the Hulk was a mere whisper not a scream. If BB screamed the moon would get blasted to pieces. The voice is so devastating that Reed Richards used it in a controled setting to tear a hole in the fabric of reality to locate one of the Infinity gems in a recent issue of Illuminati.

Black is so fear to use the full effect of the voice that often fights physically in order not to kill or devastate an area. When BB fight's to his fullest, mass destruction usually follows. The Hulk may be able to take a whisper but the human/mortal Green lantern can't, his body is very fragile compaired to the Hulk. GL had better have a good set of massive sound proof shields surrounding him at all times otherwise he gets knocked the F*"ck out, i believe. If BB comes in shouting, GL's eardrums and body are going to be all busted up from that voice. Did you see what BB did to the Avengers? He took everyone out except Sentry who didn't want to fight due to them tearing the city to pieces. BB is no lite weight chump you gonna put the whammy on him quick. Its already too late by the time his hears the voice. In the end it comes down to whether or not GL's shields can withstand BB's voice, which i doubt, GL might be in trouble. IMO it could go either either way..

BB's power set is unique than most supers..
That it's hard to counter attack him him or fight him..
I think he has rarely ever lost a fight to tell you the truth..

Wasn't Black Bolt deemed to be one of the most powerful mortal beings in the universe below Sentry? I believe i read that during the WW Hulk arc. No way is Hal just going to shrug off that kind of power.

Supermex
BB's Voice/force is going outward..

If you cover it with a hand or shield its going to blow whatever is in front of it, cause its that powerful, not going to inplode unless it was weak suace, which its never been told to be..

Odekahn
BB's Voice/force is going outward..

If you cover it with a hand or shield its going to blow whatever is in front of it, cause its that powerful, not going to inplode unless it was weak suace, which its never been told to be..

Smh. A vacuum. Sinestro taught it to Hal in Secret Origin. A bubble around the head, air is sucked out of lungs. No air in lungs, no voice. No voice=GG.

Stoic
Smh. A vacuum. Sinestro taught it to Hal in Secret Origin. A bubble around the head, air is sucked out of lungs. No air in lungs, no voice. No voice=GG.

No you see that's likely not the way it would go down at all. this is more like the way it would go.

The battle begins.

Black Bolt: PHUCK YOU!!!
Hal: Ring detectin....

Black Bolt's action to say one word, would be far faster than Hal's ability to do any such thing as form some construct to remove the air from Boltagon's lungs. the best that Hal would be able to muster would possibly be an incomplete shield if that. Hal would likely lose this confrontation due to time not being on his side, and the fact that he has the speed of a normal human with a power ring. I have seen Hal's shields compromised by far less than the power capable of destroying an Earth sized moon. I don't see how Hal would not get KO'd or worse by it.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
No you see that's likely not the way it would go down at all. this is more like the way it would go.

The battle begins.

Black Bolt's action to say one word, would be far faster than Hal's ability to do any such thing as form some construct to remove the air from Boltagon's lungs. the best that Hal would be able to muster would possibly be an incomplete shield if that. Hal would likely lose this confrontation due to time not being on his side, and the fact that he has the speed of a normal human with a power ring. I have seen Hal's shields compromised by far less than the power capable of destroying an Earth sized moon. I don't see how Hal would not get KO'd or worse by it.

Sure thats how it would go down, if the fanboys who want Black Bolt to win are writing it. Lol.

So let me get this straight...

Hal, knowing exactly how to beat Black Bolt, and with the tools to do it, begins the match like a deer in the headlights. He floats out, and before he knows it Black Bolt pops out from no where, like a zombie in a haunted house, and is halfway through a sentence (SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER) <<which is completely in character btw>> and hal's body is half gone.

The ring that can protect the frail body of a human inside of a black hole is simply no match for vibrations that are strong enough to destroy the moon...

Also, people think faster than they react. The ring responds to Hal's thoughts. There's no way he is beating Hal to the punch.

deathslash
Sure thats how it would go down, if the fanboys who want Black Bolt to win are writing it. Lol.

Hal, knowing exactly how to beat Black Bolt, and with the tools to do it, begins the match like a deer in the headlights. He floats out, and before he knows it Black Bolt pops out from no where, like a zombie in a haunted house, and is halfway through a sentence (SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER) <<which is completely in character btw>> and hal's body is half gone.

The ring that can protect the frail body of a human inside of a black hole is simply no match for vibrations that are strong enough to destroy the moon...

Also, people think faster than they react. The ring responds to Hal's thoughts. There's no way he is beating Hal to the punch. Ok, I see that you're wrong in several areas. First and foremost, Hal doesn't know exactly how to beat black bolt(hence why the stipulations said no prep). Second, Hal doesn't even know what BB's powers are and thus wouldn't be able to counter them right of the bat(at best, he would assume that due to Boltagon's name, all he can do is project and control lightning). Third, when has Hal ever resorted to sucking the oxygen out of his opponent's lungs at the beginning of a fight? Hal is far to arrogant to do something like that at the beginning of a fight(using his ace in the hole at the start of a fight is almost like admitting that he would lose if he took any other course of action and we all know that he wouldn't do such a thing if he is in character).

abhilegend

The battle begins.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141117.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141118.jpg

BruceSkywalker
black bolt screams.. hal dies.. the end

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141117.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_FantasticFourv141118.jpg

Wow.

Odekahn
Originally posted by deathslash
Ok, I see that you're wrong in several areas. First and foremost, Hal doesn't know exactly how to beat black bolt(hence why the stipulations said no prep). Second, Hal doesn't even know what BB's powers are and thus wouldn't be able to counter them right of the bat(at best, he would assume that due to Boltagon's name, all he can do is project and control lightning). Third, when has Hal ever resorted to sucking the oxygen out of his opponent's lungs at the beginning of a fight? Hal is far to arrogant to do something like that at the beginning of a fight(using his ace in the hole at the start of a fight is almost like admitting that he would lose if he took any other course of action and we all know that he wouldn't do such a thing if he is in character).

You misunderstand. I mean that Hal would know exactly how to beat someone like him, not that Hal has secret files of BB prior to the match or anything. The order in my sarcasm may have been lost. And Hal was taught it by Sinestro as he owned Hector Hammond.

How often does BB begin a fight with a moon busting, blood curdling, pubic hair pulling scream?

Stoic

Also, people think faster than they react. The ring responds to Hal's thoughts. There's no way he is beating Hal to the punch.

Actually I'm not a big fan of Black Bolt's, I don't have to be. You on the other hand has this ridiculous notion that Hal can not be defeated in one shot fashion by someone of this caliber. Black Bolt has the trigger advantage here, and I mean by long shot. They would both begin the battle knowing what they are both packing, and if they begin to assault each other at the same time, Black Bolt would get in the first assault.

Hal has to do several things while, Black Bolt only needs to say one word. You can try to twist it or make it up however you like, but before you do this read the forum rules of engagement. this is where I get the notion, that Hal would lose to the draw, and get baked in the process.

You on the other hand would have Black Bolt stand there waiting for Hal to dream up this funnel that he would then pry BB's mouth open and suck the air out of his lungs even though he may not need air as I believe he has been able to survive in space unaided. All the same you're calling me a fanboy, which is rich coming from you concerning anything GL.

Black Bolt wins unless he sits there and looks at Hal while he was supposed to be in a battle.

Golgo13
Hal's shields will come in handy.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Hal's shields will come in handy.

Hal's shield have been compromised by less.

Golgo13
It will last long enough to KO Bolt with an energy attack or construct. Hal's shields has also endured black holes and being thrown inside a planet. Depending on the writer, it can hold.

Stoic
It will last long enough to KO Bolt with an energy attack or construct. Hal's shields has also endured black holes and being thrown inside a planet. Depending on the writer, it can hold.

Black Bolt has the advantage here, he never has to allow Hal to erect anything, make anything, or blast anything. Black Bolt isn't human he's quite durable, and like I said he has the advantage by a country mile. This is easy to understand unless you're completely pro DC. What are you Golgo? it doesn't take Galactus to take down Hal.

Golgo13
Agree to disagree. Hal has a lot of options as well. He has one of the most versatile objects in comics.

Branlor Swift
How often does BB begin a fight with a moon busting, blood curdling, pubic hair pulling scream? Today

Also, Black Bolt knocked out Gladiator in space, with his voice. And has quite a few fights with him in space. Hell, he was just floating there knocked out in the Fault for however many months. Don't think air is an issue anymore or has ever been outside one or two appearances.

He's also closed black holes with his antenna. And I know I'm taking a large leap here, but 616 loser Terrax has flew from Galactus inside a black hole and hid there, and Black Bolt one shotted an alternate Terrax who was kicking the shit out of the entire Illuminati minus BB. Mind you 616 Terrax being inside them kind of you know...

Either can beat each other, though I'd say it'd take more for Hal to win than vice versa.

deathslash
You misunderstand. I mean that Hal would know exactly how to beat someone like him, not that Hal has secret files of BB prior to the match or anything. The order in my sarcasm may have been lost. And Hal was taught it by Sinestro as he owned Hector Hammond.

How often does BB begin a fight with a moon busting, blood curdling, pubic hair pulling scream? It is true that he could cut off the oxygen flow in his lungs. However, how often has Hal used such a tactic? Calling out a power or ability that a character can use but has only ever used once or twice and expecting them to use it in a normal fight is a little far fetched don't you think?

I know that he wouldn't start off with full powered screams. However, I need you to realize that in his fight on the moon, he was just whispering.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Today

Also, Black Bolt knocked out Gladiator in space, with his voice. And has quite a few fights with him in space. Hell, he was just floating there knocked out in the Fault for however many months. Don't think air is an issue anymore or has ever been outside one or two appearances.

He's also closed black holes with his antenna. And I know I'm taking a large leap here, but 616 loser Terrax has flew from Galactus inside a black hole and hid there, and Black Bolt one shotted an alternate Terrax who was kicking the shit out of the entire Illuminati minus BB. Mind you 616 Terrax being inside them kind of you know...

Either can beat each other, though I'd say it'd take more for Hal to win than vice versa.

If it were Kyle, you would give him the win. mad

Branlor Swift
If it were Kyle, you would give him the win. mad Kyle is one of the worst characters in any comic.

I wouldn't give him the win vs ringless Guy Gardner let alone a capable character.

Hal is way better in every way imaginable.

Golgo13
Kyle is one of the worst characters in any comic.

I wouldn't give him the win vs ringless Guy Gardner let alone a capable character.

Hal is way better in every way imaginable.

Damnit, I thought you were Mindset. Would help me, if I were to read the username.

one eye

Branlor Swift
Damnit, I thought you were Mindset. Would help me, if I were to read the username.

one eye Gaynerd's on my list with Peter Parker Spider-Man, Guy Gardner, and Iceman

Damborgson
Black bolts screams always seems to fail so hard. His whispers are bitchin though.

Supermex
Black Bolt used his voice power in a fight today In a new issue this week as his first option of attack. .

Earlier last month he used it as a first strike and the villian was dying afterwards..

Like the G.L Ring in DC vers, BB's voice is one of the most powerful weapons in Marvel vers

carver9

Are you saying nothing less than a black hole can stop Hal? Really?

Odekahn
Actually I'm not a big fan of Black Bolt's, I don't have to be. You on the other hand has this ridiculous notion that Hal can not be defeated in one shot fashion by someone of this caliber. Black Bolt has the trigger advantage here, and I mean by long shot. They would both begin the battle knowing what they are both packing, and if they begin to assault each other at the same time, Black Bolt would get in the first assault.

Hal has to do several things while, Black Bolt only needs to say one word. You can try to twist it or make it up however you like, but before you do this read the forum rules of engagement. this is where I get the notion, that Hal would lose to the draw, and get baked in the process.

You on the other hand would have Black Bolt stand there waiting for Hal to dream up this funnel that he would then pry BB's mouth open and suck the air out of his lungs even though he may not need air as I believe he has been able to survive in space unaided. All the same you're calling me a fanboy, which is rich coming from you concerning anything GL.

Black Bolt wins unless he sits there and looks at Hal while he was supposed to be in a battle.

I meant fanboy as an endearing term. I'm a comics fanboy. Comics and pro wrestling.

Can you prove that Black Bolt's scream is equal to the magnitude of pressure Hal has withstood in a black hole?

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Are you saying nothing less than a black hole can stop Hal? Really?

No. I'm saying the forces within a black hole cannot stop Hal. What do you think the physics behind BB's scream is? Is it magic? Is it tangible? There's nothing about BB's voice that makes me think it dishes out anymore force than a black hole.

Supermex
I meant fanboy as an endearing term. I'm a comics fanboy. Comics and pro wrestling.

Can you prove that Black Bolt's scream is equal to the magnitude of pressure Hal has withstood in a black hole?

What the weakest thing to break Hal's shield?

Supermex

You should refrain from useing the word Fan- boy plz
Some peeps take it as an insult and most of your post are pro Dc, so its like a double edge sword for you..

Lets just be cool and have fun peeps..

Odekahn
Originally posted by deathslash
It is true that he could cut off the oxygen flow in his lungs. However, how often has Hal used such a tactic? Calling out a power or ability that a character can use but has only ever used once or twice and expecting them to use it in a normal fight is a little far fetched don't you think?

I know that he wouldn't start off with full powered screams. However, I need you to realize that in his fight on the moon, he was just whispering.

It all depends on the villain he is fighting and how many times said villain has appeared. But just seeing it once lets us know that the character is both aware and capable of such.

Whispering where? At Hulk? Because it sure looked like a yell to me.

Odekahn
You should refrain from useing the word Fan- boy plz
Some peeps take it as an insult and most of your post are pro Dc, so its like a double edge sword for you..

Lets just be cool and have fun peeps..

Well, thank you for your concern, but if someone else takes what I am saying wrong, that's on them. I talk how I talk and I don't change. I will clarify if I think someone takes me wrong, but I'm going to say whatever I want. I do understand the position that you are attempting to come from though.

And that's funny that you say most of my posts are pro DC. I love both companies and think I'm pretty fair across the board.

deathslash
It all depends on the villain he is fighting and how many times said villain has appeared. But just seeing it once lets us know that the character is both aware and capable of such.

Whispering where? At Hulk? Because it sure looked like a yell to me. It most certainly was not a scream. Black Bolt's screams have been able to tear the very fabric of the universe. Also, in the next panel, the hulk explixitly says that he didn't come to hear a whisper, but rather, wanted to hear BB scream.

DarkSaint85
Also, atmosphere on the moon being thinner etc etc.....

I'm amused that BB comes charging out with his voice at full power, especially as the whole point of the character is his self control and his fear of cutting loose...

Whereas Hal wouldn't be dropping Krona Busters left and right, or opening portals to BFR Bolt...

Bentley
I talk how I talk and I don't change.

That breaches at least two of the basic rules to engage in any useful conversation, people who actually don't change are incapable of learning from argumentation which makes discussion an entirely pointless paradigma.

Not sure how that is a sensible way to approach a discussion forum thumb up

Warlord
Hal has this

Odekahn
Originally posted by Bentley
That breaches at least two of the basic rules to engage in any useful conversation, people who actually don't change are incapable of learning from argumentation which makes discussion an entirely pointless paradigma.

This would be true if I never changed my OPINION. Which I do quite frequently. I said I don't change how I TALK. There's a difference.

I just meant how I say things is how I say things and I'm not going to fluff up how I say something just because I'm worried someone might be offended. And if someone is looking to be offended at something I said, after I already clarified what I meant, that's their problem.

Branlor Swift
No. I'm saying the forces within a black hole cannot stop Hal. What do you think the physics behind BB's scream is? Is it magic? Is it tangible? There's nothing about BB's voice that makes me think it dishes out anymore force than a black hole. Considering 616 Terrax is durable enough to play hide and seek inside a black hole...

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/DazzlerV1010-15.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Energy%20manipulation/misc/DazzlerV1010-16.jpg

I'd like to think the black hole isn't the be all end all feat you think it is

Odekahn
Considering 616 Terrax is durable enough to play hide and seek inside a black hole...

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/DazzlerV1010-15.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Energy%20manipulation/misc/DazzlerV1010-16.jpg

I'd like to think the black hole isn't the be all end all feat you think it is

That, or the fact that every character has high and low showings... including Black Bolt.

Branlor Swift
That, or the fact that every character has low showings... including Black Bolt. Can you explain how what you said makes sense to what I said?

Odekahn
Can you explain how what you said makes sense to what I said?

Sorry, was texting it too quickly. I edited it. (At work so I'm trying to multitask lol)

I meant high and low showings**

celeyhyga17
Slight edge to Hal...

Branlor Swift
Sorry, was texting it too quickly. I edited it. (At work so I'm trying to multitask lol)

I meant high and low showings** So... I'll try to make sense of it.

What you're saying is Terrax surviving a black hole is a high showing, while still maintaining that Hal's feat is totally cool (besides the many people pointing out lesser people breaking his shield), and thus Black Bolt can't output more than a black hole? Because black holes are so impressive in comics...

Let's go about this another way and touch on something I said earlier.

Graviton has been a manifestation of a pocket universe... like a lesser Eternity:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-14.jpg

Here he throws miniature black holes at Thing that Black Bolt destroys:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-19.jpg

And here he creates anti-matter, creates a shield that holds the anti-matter, and has Thing throw it at Graviton that would have destroyed him had Black Bolt not knocked it into space:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-27.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-29.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-32.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-33.jpg

Black Bolt can output more than a black hole to say the least. All this was accomplished without his voice

quanchi112

Not sure how that is a sensible way to approach a discussion forum thumb up thumb up

Supermex

So true

Odekahn
So... I'll try to make sense of it.

What you're saying is Terrax surviving a black hole is a high showing, while still maintaining that Hal's feat is totally cool (besides the many people pointing out lesser people breaking his shield), and thus Black Bolt can't output more than a black hole? Because black holes are so impressive in comics...

Let's go about this another way and touch on something I said earlier.

Graviton has been a manifestation of a pocket universe... like a lesser Eternity:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-14.jpg

Here he throws miniature black holes at Thing that Black Bolt destroys:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-19.jpg

And here he creates anti-matter, creates a shield that holds the anti-matter, and has Thing throw it at Graviton that would have destroyed him had Black Bolt not knocked it into space:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-27.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-29.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-32.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual04-33.jpg

Black Bolt can output more than a black hole to say the least. All this was accomplished without his voice

Meh. You get the general idea of what I was saying. I don't think those tiny (sad excuses for) black holes are equivalent to a giant-center of a galaxy-black hole in space. However, you did point out that they (like everything else in comics) are relative in power output. That makes sense and is a fair point. It makes it difficult to discern just how big of a feat it really is, when in reality, a teaspoon sized black hole would destroy the planet. With that taken into consideration, I will concede in using that as a grounds of argument in this debate.

Odekahn
So true

It is true. Only it has absolutely nothing to do with what I was talking about.

"Id"
I feel its a competitive match.

But the notion that Black Bolt would come out screaming out the gates, is childish thinking. Thats not how Black Bolt roles yo! By the same token, Hal pulls out a Krona Killing, which is out of character for Hal.

Odekahn
Originally posted by "Id"
I feel its a competitive match.

But the notion that Black Bolt would come out screaming out the gates, is childish thinking. Thats not how Black Bolt roles yo! By the same token, Hal pulls out a Krona Killing, which is out of character for Hal.

Which in reality the fight would be somewhere in the middle. Black Bolt would increase his power and Hal would adjust accordingly. Fact is, Hal has a power set that is perfect for taking out someone like BB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.