Marquis of Death vs Emperor Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

curryman
These two throw down.

Uriel005
... Is this a joke. Emperor Joker by a fair amount if you consider WF Mxy and what it means for Joker that said Marquis is not a joke. Being able to summon abstracts to fight in cosmic/mental battles, which by the way was able to be absorbed by a Reed plot hax device so don't go telling me it was all mental you damn trolls, is no joke.

operator616
^ It's not like Joker instantly had full control over Mxy's powers.

Though even not in full control, Joker was able to screw up the fifth dimension, defeat hal spectre (though he wasn't at his best, at the time), and destroy/recreate the universe easily

At full power (and taking into account WF), joker of course, would win.

Uriel005
Originally posted by operator616
^ It's not like Joker instantly had full control over Mxy's powers.

Though even not in full control, Joker was able to screw up the fifth dimension, defeat hal spectre (though he wasn't at his best, at the time), and destroy/recreate the universe easily

At full power (and taking into account WF), joker of course, would win. At the end of the run he had a pretty good show of control and was constantly pressing the universal reset button. Even at that level I say he wins and thats saying a lot considering people give me a lot of crap for calling the MoD a higher tier reality warp than Mad Jim Jaspers.

Bouboumaster
The answer is obviously Reed Richards.

ODG
Been done before: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=572505&pagenumber=1

guy222
Yep

TheGodKiller
Marquis, without a shadow of a doubt.

ares834
Joker.

abhilegend
Joker. It was implied that even without any sort of control on his powers, he would've destroyed "not just your universe but everything that was, is or will be". He destroyed a universe on panel and recreated it instantly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.