Darksied and Superman vs Thanos and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
This is similar to the Red Son scenario, however instead of only one baby Kal El there are two and instead of landing in the Soviet Union one lands on Apokalypse the other on Titan. Darksied and Thanos each take custody of the respective babies and raise them as their own. Twenty years later all four will meet on the battlefield. Who wins?

Zack Fair
You're welcome.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Zack Fair
You're welcome. Lousy auto correct.

pym-ftw
Thanos

Tony Stark
THANOS

Brockalizer
I should have made it a one on one match between both Supermen.

pym-ftw
Probably...

DS is probably the better trainer unless Thanos can modify superman....

If that helps.

quanchi112
Thanos prevails.

deathslash
I think that team one has a pretty good chance of winning this fight. I feel like if Superman landed on Apokolips, he would learn to be both ruthless, cunning, and would learn a great many things about his powers and how to use them creatively(not to say that he wouldn't learn all of those things if he grew up with thanos). Lastly, wasn't there a reality where Superman's rocket landed on apokolips and he was raised like he was Darkseid's son?

Stoic
Originally posted by deathslash
Lastly, wasn't there a reality where Superman's rocket landed on apokolips and he was raised like he was Darkseid's son?

Yes there was, I believe that it was an Else Worlds title. The thing with a Thanos improved Superman, is that I could literally see Thanos improve his considerable natural body armor, and teach him the arts of both mysticism, and telepathy. He would likely also be sporting more than a Gothic suit of plate mail as well. The Superman that was raised to be Darkseid's son wasn't any better than the original, he just had a different disposition. If Thanos could make Gamora into the universe's most dangerous woman, imagine what a being like Superman would be?

Odekahn
Thanos in a stompfest.

h1a8
Darkseid solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Darkseid solos. Based on ?

Branlor Swift
Thanos Superman would be modified to be more powerful, and probably be skilled like Gamora.

Darkseid Superman would get a Motherbox.

That's the real main difference to a normal Superman besides cruelty.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur prevails.

Agreed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Agreed. Thanos won that thread.

Bouboumaster
Thanos modify and upgrades Sups, then, train him Gamora style.

janus77
I think Thanos would probably kill "his" Superman, long before this fight could take place. Thanos is ill-disposed to boy scouts.

IF Thanos, uncharacteristically, takes pity on the weakling and beefs him up a bit, to be someone Thanos could be proud to call "son"... Then Thanos and Son win this easily.

Warlord
Thanos

Mshinu
Wouldn`t Darkseid be more likely to train a worthy intelligent Son like Supes to be a tyrant leading from behind the lines?

Anyway Thermos and Purple Son wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Brockalizer
This is similar to the Red Son scenario, however instead of only one baby Kal El there are two and instead of landing in the Soviet Union one lands on Apokalypse the other on Titan. Darksied and Thanos each take custody of the respective babies and raise them as their own. Twenty years later all four will meet on the battlefield. Who wins?

Thane-Superman kicks Thanos ass while Dark-Superman defys Darkseid and beats him. Both stalemate each other.

Or Darkseid uses his OE for the easy win and defeats all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.