..... Team Thor Vs Team Gladiator .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
M.Earth Royalty

Thor
Capt.Britain
Black Bolt
Namor

Vs

M.Space Royalty

Gladiator
Ronan the Acusar
Annihilus
Super-Skull

Odekahn
Team 1 5.5/4.5

Brockalizer
Team Gladiator should win a solid majority. That's team has no answer to Super Skrulls mind control or hypno-stare. He could conceivably make them turn on themselves, or at the very least get into Black Bolt's head and turn him against his own team.

deathslash
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Team Gladiator should win a solid majority. That's team has no answer to Super Skrulls mind control or hypno-stare. He could conceivably make them turn on themselves, or at the very least get into Black Bolt's head and turn him against his own team. while I agree that team two could conceivably win this, Black Bolt has proven time and again that mind control is an ineffective way to beat him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by deathslash
while I agree that team two could conceivably win this, Black Bolt has proven time and again that mind control is an ineffective way to beat him. His feats are decent but his upper limits have never been tested by a high end telepath not that it matters here

Mshinu
Unsure.. I say split for now.

eaebiakuya
If Gladiator blitz and defeat Black Bolt, team 2. If not, team 1.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by deathslash
while I agree that team two could conceivably win this, Black Bolt has proven time and again that mind control is an ineffective way to beat him. But it has also been well established that he is not immune to psychic powers.

TheGodKiller
Team Gladiator wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.