Captian Marvel and SHAZAM VS Wonder Woman and Wonder man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
Captain marvel and Captain marvel
VS
Wonder man and wonder woman
ANNNNNNNNNNND GO

pym-ftw
Can Mar-Vell affect Ionic energy?

Billy would crush Diana in the fight that matters

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Can Mar-Vell affect Ionic energy? I don't believe he can I don't remember him doing that

Billy crushes Supes but DC writers will NEVER let that happen

Q99
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Billy would crush Diana in the fight that matters

Not really. They've traded blows just fine before*, and on two occasions her lasso has been used to revert him.

They're close- similar powers (granted by the blessings of the gods... sometimes even the same gods! Their speed has the same source), similar roles as divine champions, but the lasso is a cheap win for her here.

*Additionally, Superman has compared to being hit by one of WW's villains, the god Cheetah, to being hit from CM.

ares834
Shazam solos.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by ares834
Shazam solos. LOL. I Agree he is strong. But Hell no

Q99
Once WW uses the lasso to revert Billy, Mar-vel's pretty screwed, Wonder Man can just sit back and watch.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
Not really. They've traded blows just fine before*, and on two occasions her lasso has been used to revert him.

They're close- similar powers (granted by the blessings of the gods... sometimes even the same gods! Their speed has the same source), similar roles as divine champions, but the lasso is a cheap win for her here.

*Additionally, Superman has compared to being hit by one of WW's villains, the god Cheetah, to being hit from CM.
Cap was getting better of a team consisting of wonder woman, martian manhunter, kyle rayner and guy gardner warrior with a broken arm and cap was weakened in war of the gods. Not to mention cap gets his powers from lords of order after the retcon in trials of shazam. Superman also compared guy gardner warrior hitting him as harder than doomsday once.

ares834
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
LOL. I Agree he is strong. But Hell no

My bad. I thought this was the original Shazam aka the Wizard. Not DCnU Shazam.

Q99
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cap was getting better of a team consisting of wonder woman, martian manhunter, kyle rayner and guy gardner warrior with a broken arm and cap was weakened in war of the gods. Not to mention cap gets his powers from lords of order after the retcon in trials of shazam. Superman also compared guy gardner warrior hitting him as harder than doomsday once.

But Cheetah actually did manage to take him down, it wasn't just empty hype.

And Capt vs Superman is pretty much always a stalemate. Wondy vs Superman is a mix of stalemates and wins-via-magic-artifact.

Diana always has that cheaty little edge of the magic artifacts that can tip even a hard battle in her favor. If she gets the lasso around so much as an arm, she wins. If she grapples him while holding the lasso, she wins. They could fight for a long time conventionally, so sooner or later the lasso's going to come into play, at which point, she wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
But Cheetah actually did manage to take him down, it wasn't just empty hype.

And Capt vs Superman is pretty much always a stalemate. Wondy vs Superman is a mix of stalemates and wins-via-magic-artifact.

Diana always has that cheaty little edge of the magic artifacts that can tip even a hard battle in her favor. If she gets the lasso around so much as an arm, she wins. If she grapples him while holding the lasso, she wins. They could fight for a long time conventionally, so sooner or later the lasso's going to come into play, at which point, she wins.
Jiminez explained it being his magic weakness and he has a werewolf take down superman by the same manner.

Superman and Cap punch each other to a stalemate and superman has beat the shit out of cap in only conclusive fight.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_action_comics_annual_04_47.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_action_comics_annual_04_52.jpg

Wonder Woman has never gone in straight up punch fest against superman. Its usually a hit and run fight and superman has actually oneshotted wonder woman twice.

Its not so clear cut in most times. Cap is pretty much immune to magic and the two times lasso was used against him, he was mindcontrolled. Even spear of destiny has no control over him when he's in right ind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.