Hickman's Avengers Vs John's JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HA2_zpsfaa627fe.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HA_zpsb896be87.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/JJ_zps556d9dcb.jpg

Tony Stark
Avengers

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
JSA

thumb up You're coming through.

Digi
There's a couple I don't recognize on the Avengers. But unless they're both High Herald+, JSA has this in the bag. Thunderbolt, Alan, KC Supes, Marvel, Magog. That's some crazy power right there.

iceman24567
Ugh Thunderbolt makes it unfair even though Jakeem is a moron so i will just disregard him. KC Kal is pretty much above any top tier on either side JSA for the solid

Digi
Oh, and the time traveling Hourman. Add that to the list of ridiculous JSA'ers.

Digi
And Fate. Christ, I keep missing people. Anyway, this isn't a solid win anymore, it's a stomp.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
And Fate. Christ, I keep missing people. Anyway, this isn't a solid win anymore, it's a stomp.

Even WITH Starbrand AND Ex Nihlio? Don't forget Abyss as well.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up You're coming through. Let him be he wont ever change

Digi
Even WITH Starbrand AND Ex Nihlio? Don't forget Abyss as well.

No idea what those two do...

There's a couple I don't recognize on the Avengers.

But the JSA has no less than 7 who are high herald or Trans., and one of those might be even higher (Thunderbolt).

iceman24567
Even WITH Starbrand AND Ex Nihlio? Don't forget Abyss as well. Starbrand is mostly hype the twins are almost featless

beatboks
Remove the JSAers in the portraits and make Thor RK ( to balance JT) and we have a fight. Realistically David knight. And. Courtney can't both yield a comic rod and hourmann one million was never a team member. At the same time as Rick, and e22 shoes was only for a single ark ( alsoo not when Fate etc were members)

Q99
Citizen Steel is also worth mentioning as a crazy-strong/tough brick. He could go toe-to-toe with Hulk.

Oh, and the time traveling Hourman. Add that to the list of ridiculous JSA'ers.

He's in the pic but he really wasn't on the team at that point, effectively dead.

Not Hector or Kent in the last run of the comic, mind you. A newer one, less experienced and less powerful... though by the end of the run, getting up there.

Oh yea, and also towards the end, Alan had the Starheart power and was even stronger than normal.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Q99
Citizen Steel is also worth mentioning as a crazy-strong/tough brick. He could go toe-to-toe with Hulk.

He's in the pic but he really wasn't on the team at that point, effectively dead.

Not Hector or Kent in the last run of the comic, mind you. A newer one, less experienced and less powerful... though by the end of the run, getting up there.

Oh yea, and also towards the end, Alan had the Starheart power and was even stronger than normal.

You are aware that current HULK can go WBH with relative ease right know right?

Golgo13

With Alan, KC Superman, Hourman, and Fate, I doubt that would be enough.

Mindset
But the JSA has no less than 7 who are high herald or Trans., and one of those might be even higher (Thunderbolt). That's cool, maybe someone will let Wolverine know how powerful they were when he's wiping their entrails off his claws.

beatboks
Originally posted by Q99

I think you'll find the pic is of every JSAer who eas a member of the team in the Johns/goyer run and the second Johns run. Hector ( the Fate in the pic) was in the first one and so was matthew Tyler. Hector is easily the second most powerful version of Fate behind the original. Ironically both would probably loose to the Inza fate who while a lot less powerful was a shite load more creative than any other.

Hourman one million can devolve every member of the Avengers to the point in their time line that they are least powerful. Hector can solo many and doesn't even need to be in the same time zone to do it. Alan if he was bloodlusted could solo most and even without has defeated gods who absorbed all the powers of a larger JSA line up ( Justice Society 50). Jay could speed blitz most or make them statues with speed steal for a stomp ( the only Flash family member besides Wally who has). Citizen steel couldnt even be moved by the guy who casually threw the rest of the team around like rag dolls ( including KC Supes) though honestly he's pretty slow.

Q99
Ah, yes. Then that's even worse for the Avengers! smile

Let's not forget, he does have a problem with indecision and chronically underperforms while on the tea,. So while he's still a major force, he's not as overwhelming as his powers suggest.

Ok, I haven't heard of this. Info please! smile

beatboks
Originally posted by Q99

Ok, I haven't heard of this. Info please! smile

Last ark of the last run of the Justice Society pre Flashpoint.
basically at monument point the JSA had released an ancient god who was trapped beneith that took most of the mages of old to trap. the god was able to draw on the power of any and all beings of power around him who at the time was quite a lot. Basically a few dozen heroes had swelled the ranks of the JSA since they started to rebuild Monument point after their battle there caused devastation. this god was easily soloing the entire JSA with it swelled numbers. Alan ( due to the hack writing of Gugenheim - DC ever lets him write for any character I like again and I swear I'll go postal outside their offices) had basically neutered Alan i. the title since Blackest night making him afraid of using to much of his power and loosing control tk the starheart. Micheal Holt tells him only the starhear can defeat the god ( who's name currently escapes me). Alan said he might loose control and Holt told him he was always the one who could control it, that's why he was chosen. Alan cuts loose and destroys the being in an instant. as a last strike the hod puts everything he has left in a blast at Obsidian and Allan uses the starheart to absorb it all and spread himself to the four winds.

Kazenji
Originally posted by iceman24567
the twins are almost featless

Ex Nihilo and Abyss don't look like twins to me

as for this verses...Avengers.

Branlor Swift
Lol at someone inserting Hourman 1 Million into this thread.

But yes, the JSA win pretty easily. That team got pretty ridiculous. Though the lineup was never that pic, most full lineups should win. But I guess we're going by that pic which shouldn't make this close.

And most importantly of all, Billy solos.

Digi
Ya know, I don't normally accuse the forum of Marvel bias. But I'm seeing a bit here.

Hulk can go WB? Awesome. Hourman 1M devolves him to Banner and/or Jakeem wishes him into a ham sandwich.

DarkSaint85

He can? So the Hulk, having been written as full of concern for innocent bystanders and the surroundings, and having felt anger and grief on an unprecedented scale with the death of his family/betrayal by his Warbound, now goes into world-shattering mode anytime he wants to?

Awesome.

C.f. 5D imp ham sandwich.

TheGodKiller
JSA wins.

Branlor Swift
Tony Stark doesn't count though. He's the Marvel version of h1

Mshinu
JSA does not have an awnser to `ol Sniktbub.

Cogito
JSA stomps. One of the most powerful teams in recent memory

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Tony Stark doesn't count though. He's the Marvel version of h1
That's an insult to h1. Or Stark. Or to math, physics and engineering in general.

Branlor Swift
Yeah I went too far. Sorry Stark

His opinion still shouldn't be taken into consideration though. Maybe in a Marvel vs Marvel thread where the characters aren't Iron Man, or Sentry. Maybe

TheGodKiller
^I worship h1's 60 mph pitching skillz.

Branlor Swift
Ugh

Mshinu
h1 makes Reed Richards look like Hank Pym.

Warlord
i agree that jsa wins this.
most ridiculously packed team out there smile
one note though. a new character beats superman on pannel and he's god in these forums. a new character beats the shit out of thor, hyperion and hulk without even trying and it's only hype, double standards really

DarkSaint85
Are you referring to H'El? Or Darkseid? Or Ocean Master? Or Helspont?

abhilegend
Even depowered Hourman who had only one hour of time-vision was pretty ridiculous in power. He could just freeze everyone in avengers in time and then JSA would pummel them to paste.

deathlife
This JSA team wins.

Big time.

beatboks
Originally posted by Mshinu
JSA does not have an awnser to `ol Sniktbub.
with three reality warpers and one time manipulator whic can make "sniktbub" an infant or an ant I'd say it has plenty of answers.

StyleTime
Too bad none of those answers are correct.

Wolverine snikts these fools.

beatboks
Originally posted by StyleTime
Too bad none of those answers are correct.

Wolverine snikts these fools.

Citizen steel has a healing factor better than Logan's combined with an organic steel body stronger than Colossus, and Alan doesn't even have physical body to "snikt". plus Jay can steel his speed and make him a statue ( as can hourman 1 Million ) how exactly do you propose he accomplishes that????

StyleTime
By popping his claws out.

beatboks
not to mention either Courtney or Starman ( portrait) have complete control over the electromagnetic spectrum with the cosmic rod so Logan's Admantium bones will make him as useless as they are against Magneto and a weapon they can use against the Avengers

iceman24567
I doubt anybody seriously thinks Wolverine matters beatboks

Badabing
Originally posted by beatboks
not to mention either Courtney or Starman ( portrait) have complete control over the electromagnetic spectrum with the cosmic rod so Logan's Admantium bones will make him as useless as they are against Magneto and a weapon they can use against the Avengers Originally posted by iceman24567
I doubt anybody seriously thinks Wolverine matters beatboks Both of you are silly. Adamantium claws >>>> everything else. Stop acting like KMC noobs. durpalm

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Both of you are silly. Adamantium claws >>>> everything else. Stop acting like KMC noobs. durpalm Keep talking i could use a nice pair of dinoskin loafers to boost my swag wink

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Keep talking i could use a nice pair of dinoskin loafers to boost my swag wink 0-Bwjk2s8oU
sneer

iceman24567
sad

beatboks
Originally posted by StyleTime
By popping his claws out.
please explain how popping out his claws does anything to someone made of energy who's own will and belief in himself determines what he is?? or how it will do shit to someone who simply regrew body parts in seconds? not to mention someone who simply comes back to life whenever killed.

Wolverine is a complete and utter nothing to even some of the street levelers on this team. Judo master cant be hit by anything aimed. Sand can reform from anything and is as unkillable as Spidey's Sandman ( with a lot more power being able to control the ground under your feet)

iceman24567
please explain how popping out his claws does anything to someone made of energy who's own will and belief in himself determines what he is?? or how it will do shit to someone who simply regrew body parts in seconds? not to mention someone who simply comes back to life whenever killed.

Wolverine is a complete and utter nothing to even some of the street levelers on this team. Judo master cant be hit by anything aimed. Sand can reform from anything and is as unkillable as Spidey's Sandman ( with a lot more power being able to control the ground under your feet) Dont stress yourself out for nothing they are joshing bro

Mshinu
Lord Wolverine goes snikty-snikt and cuts trough this bunch of dressed upp nancies like hot badger clawz trough butterz. Sniktbub wins.

beatboks
starman or girl use Wolvie to take the heads of the rest of the Avengers finishing with his own, sk either solo

abhilegend
starman or girl use Wolvie to take the heads of the rest of the Avengers finishing with his own, sk either solo
Now you're learning bub.

Mshinu

Not before Logan speeblitzez like he did to Thor and serves them up like sliced salami.

Mindset
There is really no argument to be made here.

Wolverine solos.

DarkSaint85
I have seen the light, Logalluia!!!

Wolverine wins.

Mshinu
Our Savior
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3244/3099011015_9beeed142f_b.jpg

beatboks
Not before Logan speeblitzez like he did to Thor and serves them up like sliced salami.

such a shame Thor is a slowpoke compared to all but the street levellers in the JSA. Wolvie would have had to have speed blitzed North Star or Runner for it to make the grade to speed blitz anyone here who matters ;D

beatboks
Logan goes to claw Amazingman just as his claws touch his skin his entire body ( skin, bones, muscle, organs) becomes admantium ( just like his body changed to steel as a bullet struck him in the chest) and he solos

Mshinu
such a shame Thor is a slowpoke compared to all but the street levellers in the JSA. Wolvie would have had to have speed blitzed North Star or Runner for it to make the grade to speed blitz anyone here who matters ;D

Lord Logan dices loosers like JSA into tiny tiny bits and pees on them before breakfast. No stopping the Sniktbub!

http://guyfi.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/northstar37.jpg

Glads who can go 1000X lightspeed is no match for the Smelly Canuck.
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/809/unbenannt2mh.jpg

beatboks
Lord Logan dices loosers like JSA into tiny tiny bits and pees on them before breakfast. No stopping the Sniktbub!

http://guyfi.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/northstar37.jpg

Scans of him slicing Admantium please smile

Mshinu
Scans of him slicing Admantium please smile

Pff, even bone claw Wolvie from the movie could do that.

Truth is Wolverine is the Abstract embodiment of Cutting (aka SNIKT!). Nothing can stop him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
That's cool, maybe someone will let Wolverine know how powerful they were when he's wiping their entrails off his claws.

laughing out loud

thumb up

beatboks
Pff, even bone claw Wolvie from the movie could do that.

Truth is Wolverine is the Abstract embodiment of Cutting (aka SNIKT!). Nothing can stop him.
except a blind man in a red suit with horns. So far Logan can't even touch his ass.

StiltmanFTW
Not really since DeeDee got put in a full nelson hold, kicked, sliced, tackled...

Mshinu
except a blind man in a red suit with horns. So far Logan can't even touch his ass.

Lord Howlett takin` it easy on a pal won`t save the JSA from death by sniktsnikt! They are toast.

http://www.theothermurdockpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Wolverine-630x642.png

StiltmanFTW
Ah yeah, forgot about that. Knee to the solar plexus, ouch.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah yeah, forgot about that. Knee to the solar plexus, ouch.

What wasn't shown, was that he actually kneed DD in the wang - Matt was that turned on just to be on the same comic panel as Lord W.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Digi
Welp, gj all. This thread was lopsided from the start, but the derail has definitely killed it.

I thought we only gave this treatment to Iron Fist? Am I going to have to avoid Wolverine threads now too?

abhilegend
Welp, gj all. This thread was lopsided from the start, but the derail has definitely killed it.

I thought we only gave this treatment to Iron Fist? Am I going to have to avoid Wolverine threads now too?
There is nothing to debate here anyway. We are just having some fun I guess.

DarkSaint85
Plus, the new guys always make it easier to derail...

Digi
Originally posted by abhilegend
There is nothing to debate here anyway. We are just having some fun I guess.

'spose so.

Badabing
I didn't realize this would go on for a few pages. Let's get back on topic.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Badabing
I didn't realize this would go on for a few pages. Let's get back on topic.

The long arm of the law has spoken.

The dream JSA lineup as presented here, wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.