Judge Dredd vs WIldCat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100910165057/judgedredd/images/0/09/Dredd.gif

vs

http://www.writeups.org/img/fiche/556.jpg

Battle of the Big Chinned Old Guys.

Who wins?

H2H only.

No weapons.

Bentley
Dredd beats the crap out of the old man.

leonidas
lol yeah, that's probably true. i did enjoy the couple xovers dredd had with bats. dredd and wildcat would be fun to see.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bentley
Dredd beats the crap out of the old man. Dredd might actually be older the WC.

Time passes in Mega City One.

But even still...that's one Tough Old MAN!

Uriel005
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Dredd might actually be older the WC.

But even still...that's one Tough Old MAN! Dredd is centuries old by the current series. He takes a rejuv drug to keep himself on the streets. The man has literally shaped the history of megacity one over its lifetime. IIRC he's pushing 400 years of active duty, not including freezes or MIA.

Bentley
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Dredd might actually be older the WC.

But even still...that's one Tough Old MAN!

I know Dredd is older, but WC is the old man I was talking about in my post stick out tongue

At least I stumbled into people that know about Dredd, in another thread a guy was complaining that Dredd wasn't very british and that it would make more sense if he was from America...

Mshinu
Dredd.

He is. THE LAW.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Uriel005
Dredd is centuries old by the current series. He takes a rejuv drug to keep himself on the streets. The man has literally shaped the history of megacity one over its lifetime. IIRC he's pushing 400 years of active duty, not including freezes or MIA. ....They've made Dredd a STOOKIE addict?

Uriel005

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mshinu
Dredd.

He is. THE LAW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.