Bane runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedX1852
Can Bane run a Train on these Heroes
Pre or New52 for Feats are Available to support your Statements
Bane gets a Full Venom Refuel after each Battle

1.Hawkeye
2.Red Arrow
3.Green Arrow
4.Red Hood
5.Nightwing
6.Daredevil
7.Punisher
8.Spiderman
9.Deathstroke
10.Batman

Flyattractor
Spiderman????? REALLY????

Eh. Stops at Deathstroke.

SamZED
You think he gets passed Spider-man?

iceman24567
Spiderman is the only threat to dcnu Bane

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SamZED

Yes.....Yes I do.

SamZED
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes.....Yes I do. Ive only seen one appearance of DCnU Bane and it was impressive but not THAT impressive. Maybe I missed some showings.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes.....Yes I do.

Then you are a silly silly man.

RedX1852
I think Bane can get Past Spiderman if Cap can and Bane fought Cap Bane wins and Spiderman Never fights seriously

StiltmanFTW

Yes.

Spidey should be 1, Lord Hawkeye should be 10.

Mshinu
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes.

Spidey should be 1, Lord Hawkeye should be 10.

http://0.bestmoviesevernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/wolverine001-e1344287923671.jpg

SamZED
Originally posted by RedX1852
I think Bane can get Past Spiderman if Cap can and Bane fought Cap Bane wins and Spiderman Never fights seriously Cap can and has gotten past lots of characters. Hulk and Namor included. But his feats shouldn't apply for Bane. Especially when it comes to Spider-man who suffers from massive CIS when he fights Cap.

Also current Spider-man is Otto Octavious. He always fights seriously.

Yes.

Spidey should be 1, Lord Hawkeye should be 10. Nonsense. Lord Rand and his herald Cage >= The Superior One >>> Lord Barton >>> Hulk's purple pants >>>x100000>>> Batroc Zee Lipper > Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Funny... I have your post saying that Clint > Rand.

Batroc got one-shotted.

SamZED
Funny... I have your post saying that Clint > Rand.

Batroc got one-shotted.
Clint hasn't done anything impressive in months. Unless he's done something during Age of Ultron. Didn't bother to read it..

After beating on Wolverine for like 3 pages. rolling on floor laughing

dial J for Josh
Clint hasn't done anything impressive in months. Unless he's done something during Age of Ultron. Didn't bother to read it..

Nope he didn't. And you did yourself a favor by not reading it. I loved it for the first 3 issues then things just fell apart and started to get sloppy. Wolverine just began running a muck. At first I thought hating on Bendis was just the bandwagon thing everyone was doing, but after reading AoU...lets just say it wasn't his best work. It just ended up being a cash in to promote Infinity.

StiltmanFTW

Which was precisely Wolverine's plan, sandbagging long enough to deliver the lethal blow. Experience.

Bouboumaster
What's Bane feat in New 52?
Can he even survives the shotgun blast in the face he'll take from Castle?

curryman
Calvin poured acid on his face in Talon #11 and Bane just ignored it.

Stoic
The list is all messed up, but then again when isn't it? All the same Bane beats them all except for Spiderman who should be at the end.

Shabazz916
Spiderman breaks bane

carver9
DCNU Bane could give Spiderman a HELLAVA fight.

ODG
Which was precisely Wolverine's plan, sandbagging long enough to deliver the lethal blow. Experience. Are you trying to suggest that Wolverine allowed Batroc to kick his butt up and down? Because he didn't sandbag sh1t. Batroc's just more skilled than Wolverine is now. He won because his experience allowed him to perceive Batroc's feint and counter it.

As for the thread, Bane's got a good shot of clearing. But any of the characters listed has a shot at stopping him as well.

Galan007
Ive only seen one appearance of DCnU Bane and it was impressive but not THAT impressive. Maybe I missed some showings. Batman on Bane-Venom bloodied Superman's lip with a few punches. Did you see that appearance?

pym-ftw
1.Hawkeye- Barton wins
2.Red Arrow- Bane
3.Green Arrow- Bane
4.Red Hood- Bane
5.Nightwing- Bane
6.Daredevil- Matt
7.Punisher- Frank
8.Spiderman- Spock with ease
9.Deathstroke- Bane
10.Batman- Batman

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Batman on Bane-Venom bloodied Superman's lip with a few punches. Did you see that appearance?

Would you call that a high showing for a venom user, or a low showing for Superman? Who do you think Bane could be compared to at this point Mr. Hyde? Higher perhaps?

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
Would you call that a high showing for a venom user, or a low showing for Superman?

Who do you think Bane could be compared to at this point Mr. Hyde? Higher perhaps? I'd call it a high showing for Venom, myself.

Hard to say. To date, Bane has steamrolled through absolutely everything thrown his way(on that note: Talon has been really good.) Anyway, when he's beaten straight up--as all baddies eventually are--it'll be easier to quantify him.

SamZED
Originally posted by Galan007
Batman on Bane-Venom bloodied Superman's lip with a few punches. Did you see that appearance? Pre-DCnU Batman didnt need no venom in order to deaw blood from Darkseid. But that's the goddamn Batman. Im specifically talking about Bane. Because the way SpOck's been written DCnU Bane better be heads and shoulders above his pre-rebooted self if he's going to fight current Spider-man who's got lethal tech on top of his stats and is willing to kill.

TrevorPhillipss
Spiderman is the only one who can beat 52 Bane, maybe Deathstroke since he fought a guy who's stronger than Bane and can fly.

RedX1852
Originally posted by Stoic
Would you call that a high showing for a venom user, or a low showing for Superman? Who do you think Bane could be compared to at this point Mr. Hyde? Higher perhaps?

YEAH I SAW That too but Bane isn't that Brolic anymore but its kinda of a Good Showing for Bane, since Batman is Weaker than Bane and on Venom he made him Bleed so Bane could probably do Worse, and Bane on Venom can Tank Shots i say he gets Passed Spiderman and Deathstroke might be the Only Challenge as well as Batman. If Spidey fights Seriously he might take Bane but if Bane is Smart and on Venom Spidey is DONE

Estacado
Bane whoops everyone except Spidey maybe Slade.

Odekahn
Originally posted by RedX1852
Can Bane run a Train on these Heroes
Pre or New52 for Feats are Available to support your Statements
Bane gets a Full Venom Refuel after each Battle

1.Hawkeye
2.Red Arrow
3.Green Arrow
4.Red Hood
5.Nightwing
6.Daredevil
7.Punisher
8.Spiderman
9.Deathstroke
10.Batman

The order here is quite messed up. In any case, stops at 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.