..... The Defenders Vs The JSA .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

The Defenders
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy141/carlosjr75/PicsArt_1380027691955_zps7f38d942.jpg

Vs

The JSA
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy141/carlosjr75/PicsArt_1380027455504_zps1e511534.jpg

Supermex
Everyone one in this fight is in classic form..↑↑↑↑

iceman24567
Defenders win

pym-ftw
JSA with high difficulty

Cogito
This is tough, especially since Hourman and Jay to a lesser extent are weak links on the JSA team. The other 4 are beasts though...

So, you know, Fate stomps 10/10

Tony Stark
The Defenders

Bouboumaster
Classic Strange kick team 2's ass by himself.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Classic Strange kick team 2's ass by himself.

laughing out loud

Warlord
Defenders

Kazenji
Didn't know Ghost Rider has been a Defender

also Defenders win.

abhilegend
JSA.

Brockalizer
Not too familiar with the rest of the JSA, but I do know a few things, A.) This Flash is definitely no Wally or Barry and that B.) Dr. Strange Fate has some pretty badass feats. This could go either way.

aztec
The JSA for a healthy majority. The JSA has two of the most powerful opponents on either team. Strange and Surfer will be hard press against Fate and Alan.

Supermex
I can see Dr.Strange and SS along with Fate and Alan being tough fights

How powerful or what does Hellstorm bring to the fight?

beatboks
Originally posted by Supermex
I can see Dr.Strange and SS along with Fate and Alan being tough fights

How powerful or what does Hellstorm bring to the fight?

Classic versions he has his trident for hellfire control and can summon his chariot. that with enhanced stats and some very basic spells and soul manipulation. If this was more current Hellstrom than Defenders would definitely take a distinct majority. Fate and Strange are pretty equal, same for Alan and SS ( Surfer in classic form would edge out classic Alan and Fate edge out Strange only due to his strength speed durability and energy matter manip on top of his magic). Modern Hellstrom IMO would compete with modern Sentinel level Alan and would turn the tails.

Odekahn
JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.