Karnak vs Batman H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No gadgets. Who wins?

pym-ftw
Pr. When he closes this spite thread

Caps Conscience
Karnak

RockofAges
Karnak wrecks

h1a8
Karnak feats suck. Unless he got some good current ones.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Karnak feats suck. Unless he got some good current ones.

IOW, you can't find a good respect thread.

BruceSkywalker
lovely spite thread.. Karnak wrecks

StiltmanFTW
DCnU Batman dies.

Pre-reboot Bruce handles him almost as easily as Panther did.

leonidas
^ hard to do better than a one shot....

RockofAges
Karnak takes this in less than three hits.

Unless I'm mistaken and Bruce has somehow magically healed most of his wounds, the guy is a walking trophy room of old fractures, wounds, and bruises. Karnak spots weaknesses, it's his ability. Pick a few tender spots, some carefully laid blows, and Batman is laid the **** down.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
^ hard to do better than a one shot....

Yeah.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/7604/574851-blz17.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by RockofAges
Karnak takes this in less than three hits.

Unless I'm mistaken and Bruce has somehow magically healed most of his wounds, the guy is a walking trophy room of old fractures, wounds, and bruises. Karnak spots weaknesses, it's his ability. Pick a few tender spots, some carefully laid blows, and Batman is laid the **** down.

What if Batman koes him before he gets hit. BP seemed to do it in one hit.

Silent Master
What if Batman koes him before he gets hit. BP seemed to do it in one hit.

BP also put the Silver Surfer in an armbar, does that mean he can do the same to Superman?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
BP also put the Silver Surfer in an armbar, does that mean he can do the same to Superman?

Under the same writer, I would say yes. But not in a forum fight he can't.

the Darkone
Karnak

Silent Master
Under the same writer, I would say yes. But not in a forum fight he can't.

Yet, you used a similar example to give Batman the win.

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
^ hard to do better than a one shot.... Batman will not one shot Karnak. Bruce is slower, weaker and arguably less skilled than Panther is..... so Bruce will only be able to take down Karnak with two hits big grin . On a more serious note, Bruce does have the skill to win. However, if Karnak wins, it will only be because he spotted bruce's old spine injury, lifts batman above his head(while batman is shouting "not again!"wink, and breaks batman's back on his knee.

Mshinu
Batman`s only weakness is to little boys with a tight tush, Karnak is a bald ugly mutant and can`t use that. Brucie wins.

Batman-Prime
Batman wins, like BP did.

Silent Master
IOW, by Karnak jobbing.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, by Karnak jobbing.

One time is jobbing but loosing both of their two encounters?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111271/3089915-2940907-576792_vsinh_super.jpg

tkitna
I have that book and totally forgot about it. I love the Panther. He's a bad cat.

Branlor Swift
I thought the title said "Kurse vs Batman H2H", and I thought, meh, Kurse could give him some issues, but he'd drop like a sack of shit

But this thread right here isn't even close

Originally posted by tkitna
I have that book and totally forgot about it. I love the Panther. He's a bad cat. This made me laugh and angered me greatly at the same time.

tkitna
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

This made me laugh and angered me greatly at the same time.

laughing

Daredevil1
Batman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.