Iron Fist vs The Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Pure h2h, no rings allowed.

1. With Iron Fist.

2. No Iron Fist.

Mindset
Iron Fist.

dial J for Josh
Someone is getting fisted.

pym-ftw
Lord Rand finds the Mandarin's Kung Fu weak...

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lord Rand finds the Mandarin's Kung Fu weak... True as that may be, Lord Rand sees potential in the Mandarin and decides to make him his second most powerful herald (second only to Luke Cage)

pym-ftw
That spots reserved for when Bucky sees the light, and drops the stars and stripes for a yellow half mask

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
That spots reserved for when Bucky sees the light, and drops the stars and stripes for a yellow half mask I see... then Mandarin become Lord Rand's fourth most powerful herald (as soon as the hulk realizes that the person that's really the strongest of all is Iron Fist)

Batman-Prime
IF

Daredevil1
Danny the first one for sure he takes it.

Second one could be a toss up but I still side with Danny on a slight edge.

leonidas
danny in 1, but without the fist, if mandy can amp that would be an issue given his already superhuman stats. not sure fist could beat him if he's not allowed the IF, but i do think he could still make mandarin work for it. i think he'd get tagged eventually though and the damage would start to add up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.