Indestuctible Hulk vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

No Bfring. And I meant to say "indestructible".

deathslash
This is a very good fight, Blue Marvel certainly has the ranged options, is definatly powerful enough to present a worthy physical challenge, and if he fights smart he can win this fight. I'll say Blue Marvel 6/10

carver9
I think Hulk is faster, stronger, and more durable whereas BM has the range advantage.

pym-ftw
Sentry was the common opponent between the two...

BM looked better in that fight.

BM wins imho.

carver9
When did regular Hulk fight Sentry.? Scans.

janus77
Hulk wins this.

If you want to use Sentry as a yardstick, understand that Sentry went "all out" and completely tapped out. Whilst Hulk was holding back.

tkitna
Originally posted by janus77

If you want to use Sentry as a yardstick, understand that Sentry went "all out" and completely tapped out. Whilst Hulk was holding back.

laughing out loud So the Hulk didnt revert back to Banner either? Whatever dude.

BM wins.

Batman-Prime
BM 6/10

janus77
Originally posted by tkitna
laughing out loud So the Hulk didnt revert back to Banner either? Whatever dude.

BM wins.
Reverting back to Banner doesn't mean a thing. He was just holding back so that he didn't accidentally kill Sentry.

dial J for Josh
Reverting back to Banner doesn't mean a thing. He was just holding back so that he didn't accidentally kill Sentry.

nope.

quanchi112
Hulk wins this.

If you want to use Sentry as a yardstick, understand that Sentry went "all out" and completely tapped out. Whilst Hulk was holding back. Wrong. Sentry burned him out. We have already seen the Void scare and intimidate the Hulk before. Broken bones.

dial J for Josh
And Blue Marvel takes a small majority due to his ability to utilize ranged attacks and being very versatile, as well as being shown to have great durability.

Warlord
does BM have any new feats or are we still debate based on hhis mini some years back?

KingD19
He took down King Hyperion with ease. Who at this point is the 2nd most powerful version right after Marvel NOW! Hyperion.

Warlord
what book was that?

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by KingD19
He took down King Hyperion with ease. Who at this point is the 2nd most powerful version right after Marvel NOW! Hyperion.

Lol it wasnt with ease, but it was an amazing feat. Can't wait to see more of him in the new mighty avengers

zopzop
BM ftw!

I hope Marvel doesn't d|ck him over when he makes his comeback. Although I shouldn't get my hopes up, I've already seen what they did to the Starbrand (and the rest of the NU sad ).

The Sorrow
Sentry knew how powerful the Hulk was, he didn't know how powerful BM was and underestimated him. Hulk beat Sentry holding back, while Sentry did the same to Blue Marvel. "Indestructible" Hulk seems to have pretty consistent highs and Mark Waid isn't even pushing the feat angle like Pak did. I like BM but he hasn't done enough yet to say he beats Hulk more often than not.

KingD19
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Lol it wasnt with ease, but it was an amazing feat. Can't wait to see more of him in the new mighty avengers

It was with ease. He was losing at first because he was wallowing in self pity and doubt and was letting Hyperion beat on him. As soon as he saw that little kid was in danger and stopped being a self loathing d-bag, he beat Hyperion like he stole something.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3267580-1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3267581-2.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3267580-1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3267581-2.jpg

Wouldn't consider that a fight.

Damborgson
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Sentry knew how powerful the Hulk was, he didn't know how powerful BM was and underestimated him. Hulk beat Sentry holding back, while Sentry did the same to Blue Marvel. "Indestructible" Hulk seems to have pretty consistent highs and Mark Waid isn't even pushing the feat angle like Pak did. I like BM but he hasn't done enough yet to say he beats Hulk more often than not.

Sentry dive bombed BM from space after getting his ass knocked out, while BM was occupied with the rest of the Mighty Avengers. And he almost passed out himself. Sentry came out looking weaker to me.

Hulk might have been holding back, but Sentry fought him on his level, punch for punch and still turned him back to Banner. He'd have won had he not fought like a retard.

carver9
Sentry dive bombed BM from space after getting his ass knocked out, while BM was occupied with the rest of the Mighty Avengers. And he almost passed out himself. Sentry came out looking weaker to me.

Hulk might have been holding back, but Sentry fought him on his level, punch for punch and still turned him back to Banner. He'd have won had he not fought like a retard.

Sentry didn't fight him punch for punch...Sentry punched him "once" during that scuffle and you have to admit, Sentry poured a lot more during his fight against Hulk than what he did against BM...he looked more powerful.

Damborgson
Sentry didn't fight him punch for punch...Sentry punched him "once" during that scuffle and you have to admit, Sentry poured a lot more during his fight against Hulk than what he did against BM...he looked more powerful.

Yes, he did. They were even still slugging it out when they'd both powered down.

He did use more power yeah.

carver9
Yes, he did. They were even still slugging it out when they'd both powered down.

He did use more power yeah.

During the time Sentry went tornadoe mode, show me one punch besides the one he threw at the end (you won't be able to find it).

pym-ftw
Ok amped higher than normal Hulk stalemated Sentry who was embarrassed by BM

Not sure what your argument was...

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ok amped higher than normal Hulk stalemated Sentry who was embarrassed by BM

Not sure what your argument was...

So Sentry fought BM to the point that it was stated he was about to destroy Earth.? I want scans of this please. Sentry was no where close to the power he displayed during WWH. Anything close to that and the Avengers around him would have died. Please provide that scan.

Damborgson
Wouldn't consider that a fight.

Because?

During the time Sentry went tornadoe mode, show me one punch besides the one he threw at the end (you won't be able to find it).
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/7608/f7tj.jpg

You asked for one, but there are more. (Guess I could smile )

carver9
Because?

Lol...that's not a punch...that's a blast.

Its not a fight because they are literally talking to each other...Hulk didn't throw a single punch...neither did Sentry.

Damborgson

Its not a fight because they are literally talking to each other...Hulk didn't throw a single punch...neither did Sentry.

Carver, you could very likely be the only person to interpret a left hook as a blast. laughing out loud Was there energy? yes. Was it a punch? yes.

So what characters talk all the times during fights. And Sentry attacked him just fine, and Hulk rushed him at the end also.

dial J for Josh
Because?

That is not a punch, it is an energy blast. Even for people who are too blind the understand the visual context the artist even wrote a "stlakrrakk" sound effect, which places emphases on a sizzling, burning, heat based attack.

Damborgson
That is not a punch, it is an energy blast. Even for people who are too blind the understand the visual context the artist even wrote a "stlakrrakk" sound effect, which places emphases on a sizzling, burning, heat based attack.

Because his hand was wrapped in energy. no expression Doesn't mean it wasn't a punch.

It's like saying that if there's lightning radiating on Mjolnir, he's not actually hitting you with it, it's all lightning.

edit: oh and Carver I guess you do have someone on board with your idea.

carver9
Because his hand was wrapped in energy. no expression Doesn't mean it wasn't a punch.

It's like saying that if there's lightning radiating on Mjolnir, he's not actually hitting you with it, it's all lightning.

edit: oh and Carver I guess you do have someone on board with your idea.

Not because of that...I'm saying it because Hulk head turned and Sentry hands isn't even touching him. I'm also seeing a circle of energy around Sentry hands and the zzzzzzzz effect which isn't something that is used for a punch.

Which idea?

Damborgson
Not because of that...I'm saying it because Hulk head turned and Sentry hands isn't even touching him. I'm also seeing a circle of energy around Sentry hands and the zzzzzzzz effect which isn't something that is used for a punch.

Which idea?

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/500/251/MayweatherBeast_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

HIS HANDS AREN'T EVEN TOUCHING HIM YET HIS HEAD GOT KNOCKED BACK!

It was the effect of the hit. It turned Hulk's head. The energy was there of course, but it's Sentry wrapping his hands in energy. It was a fist, and it hit Hulk.

The no punch idea.

Batman-Prime

Seriously Carver?

And Hulk didn't throw a single punch?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/21908/665795-hulkvssentry15.jpg

Ok he just brushed Sentrys cheek then...?

carver9

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/500/251/MayweatherBeast_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

It was the effect of the hit. It turned Hulk's head. The energy was there of course, but it's Sentry wrapping his hands in energy. It was a fist, and it hit Hulk.

The no punch idea.

That's not a punch...why would Sentry even have energy around his hand if he is going to throw a punch. During that entire scuffle in the air, Sentry blasted him the entire time.

Damborgson
That's not a punch...why would Sentry even have energy around his hand if he is going to throw a punch. During that entire scuffle in the air, Sentry blasted him the entire time.

That's not an argument. Concession accepted. thumb up

Wish I had a dollar for every time you used "Nuh-uh"

carver9
That's not an argument. Concession accepted. thumb up

Wish I had a dollar for every time you used "Nuh-uh"

I'm not using that...I don't think anyone with eyes would say that was a punch or if these are punches.

http://m118.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/bigbran1/wwh021.jpg.html

The Sorrow

This was a pretty pointless response to be honest. Sentry underestimated Blue Marvel and was very briefly punched into space and flash ko'd for it. Happens to the big guns on a team all the time in comics to establish the foe as a credible threat. If Sentry was fighting Hulk "on his level", he must have been fighting BM at Thing level because it was all physical and still held back the most destructive of his powerset and still won in the end. Sentry IS a retard, but that doesn't change the fact he used several tactics against the Hulk and they all failed. Most of which he didn't use on Adam.

carver9
@Batman Prime...

Hulk did throw punches...I'm not talking about Hulk, I'm talking about Sentry. He used nothing but energy attacks on Hulk.

Damborgson
I'm not using that...I don't think anyone with eyes would say that was a punch or if these are punches.

A fist that turns the Hulk's head isn't a punch? Having energy around it doesn't change a thing. So yeah concession accepted. thumb up

Originally posted by The Sorrow
This was a pretty pointless response to be honest. Sentry underestimated Blue Marvel and was very briefly punched into space and flash ko'd for it. Happens to the big guns on a team all the time in comics to establish the foe as a credible threat. If Sentry was fighting Hulk "on his level", he must have been fighting BM at Thing level because it was all physical and still held back the most destructive of his powerset and still won in the end. Sentry IS a retard, but that doesn't change the fact he used several tactics against the Hulk and they all failed. Most of which he didn't use on Adam.
I don't see how.

That doesn't mean a thing. He was trying to impose his might on Blue Marvel, not toying with him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/20066/1100532-1090992_sentry_vs_bm_super.jpg

I don't even see the underestimation to be honest.

Sentry has no excuse.

That's not a win though. He just knocked Marvel out. It was a blindside with distractions no less.

They didn't have to fail is the thing. Sentry might have failed with speed on the ground, but the Hulk was a sitting duck in the air. Sentry could've beaten him into space and put him in the sun. He chose to have that slugfest at the end is what I'm saying.

carver9
Don't know why I'm discussing this when I have brought this argument up in the past and everyone agreed. Don't see how you always see thing different, especially when it saying zzzzzzzzz, energy sounding noise. Consession accepted. @ Damborgson

Damborgson
And yet another "nuh-uh". You're free to view comics how you like though, I can never change that.

If a fist turns the Hulk's head it was clearly an energy blast to you and that's ok I guess.

carver9
And yet another "nuh-uh". You're free to view comics how you like though, I can never change that.

If a fist turns the Hulk's head it was clearly an energy blast to you and that's ok I guess.

You don't have a single shed of proof proving Sentry punched Hulk, NOTHING. You are basing it off of what you think whereas everything I'm saying is shown on panel. We don't see a punch connecting wheras we do see energy coming from Sentry hands. The proof is on you, not me.

Damborgson
All of this has been gone through, so I'll use past posts to answer now:

You don't have a single shed of proof proving Sentry punched Hulk, NOTHING.

You are basing it off of what you think whereas everything I'm saying is shown on panel.
And yet another "nuh-uh".

We don't see a punch connecting wheras we do see energy coming from Sentry hands.

The proof is on you, not me.

thumb up

carver9
That's not proof Damborgson since we don't see his fist connecting. Especially since after this we see nothing but energy attacks. Again, the proof is on you.

Damborgson
That's not proof Damborgson since we don't see his fist connecting. Especially since after this we see nothing but energy attacks. Again, the proof is on you.

carver9
@Damborgson...

An energy blast to the stomach also made him flinch and another energy blast to his face made him turn. Like I've stated before, your argument is flawed.

dial J for Josh

I never want to quote myself because I do not like to come off as a person spamming statements that I have previously said, but this.

Now Damborgson my friend I am writing in a composed tone, and I want you to cope with me for a second. Look closely at the fight WWH had with the Sentry at the scan carver posted.

The whole time sentry never even balled up his fist to even implicate the notion that he is throwing a punch. Now look at the first picture in the second row. His hands are completely down about a foot away from hulk alongside his palms clearly being exposed. He is using straight energy based attacks against hulk, and the final panel with energy literally leaking from his very fingertips show it. And lol at using the Mayweather Connelo fight as an analogy. Boxing is a sport where the main concept is to literally Punch! your opponent, and yes we can all prove that they Mayweather did indeed hit Connelo because I am pretty sure there are plenty other pictures on the internet that will display such an action, as well as millions around the world (myself included) witnessed it live. So that example is cute, but definitely invalid. Also boxing gloves are designed to automatically place your fingers in a curling position ready to punch to accommodate a boxers comfort and safety. Lol now Mayweather may be a skyfather in boxing by human standards but your comparing humans in a sport who absolutely have to punch to, some of the most powerful heralds in all of comics with an arsenal of abilities/attacks. Mayweather does not have the abilities that sentry has, and sentry is not limited to punching, so there is no way that you can claim that Sentry cleanly struck hulk.

Damborgson
I never want to quote myself because I do not like to come off as a person spamming statements that I have previously said, but this.

Now Damborgson my friend I am writing in a composed tone, and I want you to cope with me for a second. Look closely at the fight WWH had with the Sentry at the scan carver posted.

The whole time sentry never even balled up his fist to even implicate the notion that he is throwing a punch. Now look at the first picture in the second row. His hands are completely down about a foot away from hulk alongside his palms clearly being exposed. He is using straight energy based attacks against hulk, and the final panel with energy literally leaking from his very fingertips show it. And lol at using the Mayweather Connelo fight as an analogy. Boxing is a sport where the main concept is to literally Punch! your opponent, and yes we can all prove that they Mayweather did indeed hit Connelo because I am pretty sure there are plenty other pictures on the internet that will display such an action, as well as millions around the world (myself included) witnessed it live. So that example is cute, but definitely invalid. Also boxing gloves are designed to automatically place your fingers in a curling position ready to punch to accommodate a boxers comfort and safety. Lol now Mayweather may be a skyfather in boxing by human standards but your comparing humans in a sport who absolutely have to punch to, some of the most powerful heralds in all of comics with an arsenal of abilities/attacks. Mayweather does not have the abilities that sentry has, and sentry is not limited to punching, so there is no way that you can claim that Sentry cleanly struck hulk.

I couldn't care less about your tone. thumb up I'm hardly someone you need to display patience towards.

The Mayweather/Canelo fight is perfectly applicable. You don't see the fist connect in the picture, you do however see its effects. Which is why they can both be compared in this instance.

Was there energy being used in the scan? Of course there was. But his fist being used is also perfectly applicable, seeing as how the proximity, the effect, and the fact that it was...you know a fist. It's like you think that because energy was used, it's simply unacceptable that a punch can be part of it.

Lol... I always get a kick out of newbie posters and the arrogance in their posts. Especially when they try so hard in their posts I can feel it through my computer. Cut the attitude thumb up I guarantee you, you won't win.

The rest of your post is useless babbling about things I haven't said or implied, other than the fact that Sentry punched Hulk. And since I've established that just fine, I don't see much more to argue about.

guy222
BM gets a whuppin

Mshinu
Lol at carv these days. A punch is not a punch, lifting is not lifting, proof is not proof because the carv no likes it etc. laughing out loud

Anyway the black man beats up the green baby in this thread.

guy222
Green guy sends black guy crying

janus77
Hulk wins this. Comfortably.

Fifthchild
Hulk at least 6/10 IMO.

As an aside The Sentry that BM fought doesnt compare to the Sentry that WWH fought. Anyway we'll see more of BM and I'm sure he'll be a powerhouse but i would be surprised if he still gets pushed as hard as he did by Grievoux.

guy222
Yay Hulk

mighty adam
Reverting back to Banner doesn't mean a thing. He was just holding back so that he didn't accidentally kill Sentry. meth is dangerous.

janus77
Originally posted by mighty adam
meth is dangerous.
Yes, but evidently you can't kick it.

My sympathies.

mighty adam
Yes, but evidently you can't kick it.

My sympathies. well from your post about the hulk your still abusing. My prayers go out to you tortured soul.

janus77
Originally posted by mighty adam
well from your post about the hulk your still abusing. My prayers go out to you tortured soul.
You barely know what day of the week it is, I wouldn't trust your judgement on things.

In fact, it might be a good idea for you to hire someone to tell you when (and how) to breathe. I'm not convinced you're getting enough oxygen to whatever remains of your brain.

mighty adam
You barely know what day of the week it is, I wouldn't trust your judgement on things.

In fact, it might be a good idea for you to hire someone to tell you when (and how) to breathe. I'm not convinced you're getting enough oxygen to whatever remains of your brain. meth abuse over these past years have left you as stupid as the hulk. I recommend, reading some superman comics, taking a relaxing bath, and confronting your inner demons.

Dampyre
Hulk wins a majority.

deathslash
Marvel wins via punching hulk in the face with his anti-matter enhanced fists, brf, or superior range and arguably superior strength and speed.

guy222
Nope

Khazra Reborn
Since the title says Indestructible Hulk, I'm assuming we're to adhere only to Waid Hulk's feats?

If yes, then Blue Marvel wins hands down. Hulk has spent most of Waid's run fighting humans, and sea monsters. The only herald level character he's come across knocked him out by accident.

If Hulk's entire history is viable for this thread, then Hulk wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Since the title says Indestructible Hulk, I'm assuming we're to adhere only to Waid Hulk's feats?

If yes, then Blue Marvel wins hands down. Hulk has spent most of Waid's run fighting humans, and sea monsters. The only herald level character he's come across knocked him out by accident.

This.

carver9

Lol at this...Waid Hulk has tanked a blast capable of melting adamantium, tanked Thor level weapons, tanked armor that could dish out any type of pressure...bust through a force field that was completely indestructible, koed a starbrand user...ripped through armor that can withstand any type of pressure in space. This doesn't include his speed showings that piss on Marvels fts or him overpowering time stoppage of him flash koing the starbrand user.

Khazra Reborn
Everybody loves the adamantium melting beam, but is it not common place for heralds to hang out in the core of stars?

As for the rest, that's nice, but it doesn't change the fact that he has no relevant battle feats, and was KTFO by residual energy from Thor, which also throws a big monkey wrench in the "Thor level weapons" theory.

Edit: Hulk never Ko'd Starbrand either, that's crazy talk.

carver9
Everybody loves the adamantium melting beam, but is it not common place for heralds to hang out in the core of stars?

As for the rest, that's nice, but it doesn't change the fact that he has no relevant battle feats, and was KTFO by residual energy from Thor, which also throws a big monkey wrench in the "Thor level weapons" theory.

So Thor using every drop of power in his disposal, to the point that he koed himself by powering up (the same Thor that power out put has damaged skyfathers), temporarily dropping Hulk (which debatable as well) is called a low showing? Lol...also, no one said that the guns was shooting out Thors best...it was stated that they were Thor level weapons though, and Hulk tanked that crap.

Every ft that I've named is trans level fts...I understand if you hate the Hulk but get over it. His fts are high end.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.