7 Demons VS Magnificent Seven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
1. Oni Akuma
2. Devil Jin
3. Devil Kazuya
4. Evil Ryu
5. M Bison
6. Krauser
7. Sagat

VS

1.Midnighter
2.Deathstroke
3.Deadpool
4.Iron-Fist
5.Wolverine
6.Captain America
7 Daredevil

Golgo13
Team 1.

Golgo13
bump

Q99
Team 1, rather easily. Fighting game characters are overpowered.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Q99

Fighting game or anime? Which is more overpowered?

Inhuman
Goku solos

Q99
Originally posted by Golgo13
Fighting game or anime? Which is more overpowered?

Depends on the genre of anime, but I'd say generally fighting anime beats fighting game.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Q99

I don't think it is an easy matchup for Team 1 at all.

Where are the blatant mismatches in your opinion?

Q99
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I don't think it is an easy matchup for Team 1 at all.

Where are the blatant mismatches in your opinion?

Well, most of the 'boss' characters are blatantly more powerful physically. In the comics (on the low-mid power for SF), Bison was knocked into a 6-story office building by Rose which collapsed on him, and he shrugged it off. In the Alpha games, there's a sequence where he fought Ryu, Ken and Sakura, *then* all 12 superhuman Killer Dolls + Cammy and almost killed most of them, *then* Rose who he 'killed,' and then finally Guile, Chun-li, and Charlie, and Charlie had to sacrifice his life to beat Bison. So this one character fought 20 superhuman martial artists, most with Chi powers, in a row, and the two strongest died.

For higher end stuff, Akuma, in the games, destroyed a submarine and an island by punching (sidenote: Not his strongest version).

I'm less familiar with Tekken but I'm given to understand that the Devil Gene people are also pretty crazy.

My impression of how this goes is, roughly, the fighting game characters flat-out steamroll their opponents, reducing them to bloody pulps seconds after combat begins. They would take no casualties, and it is quite possible for several of them to solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.