D.c vs marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver_Lantern
Batman Vs Black-panther

Batman-Prime
Batman

iceman24567
Like this hasnt been done before erm

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Like this hasnt been done before erm

big grin, But Panther is one of the best Batman clones out there imo.

Supermex
Panther wrecks the Bat

iceman24567
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
big grin, But Panther is one of the best Batman clones out there imo. A black man being a Batman clone? Surely you jest?

Batman-Prime
A black man being a Batman clone? Surely you jest?

Don't be a Racist. And yes he is a Clone, obviously.

iceman24567
Don't be a Racist. And yes he is a Clone, obviously. Cant help but be racist bro i look in the mirror and barrage myself with racial slurs on a daily

Batman-Prime
Cant help but be racist bro i look in the mirror and barrage myself with racial slurs on a daily

big grin ok I understand. But it doesn't matter if a clone is afro, european or asian, just look at them. ^^ I like BP, he is like Marvels Batman after all, like Hyperion/Gladiator/Sentry are Marvels Superman. Though BP is cooler, my fav Tactician in Marvel Avengers Alliance.^^

BTW what would be the proper way to make this difference in English, black, white, yellow, seems kind of offensive against asians, are there other words one can use?

DarkSaint85
A black man being a Batman clone? Surely you jest?

Hello.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110613214552/batman/images/0/07/Batwing_Vol_1-1_Cover-1_Teaser.jpg

iceman24567
big grin ok I understand. But it doesn't matter if a clone is afro, european or asian, just look at them. ^^ I like BP, he is like Marvels Batman after all, like Hyperion/Gladiator/Sentry are Marvels Superman. Though BP is cooler, my fav Tactician in Marvel Avengers Alliance.^^

BTW what would be the proper way to make this difference in English, black, white, yellow, seems kind of offensive against asians, are there other words one can use? lol yeah yellow does seem kinda offensive i honestly dont know maybe brown is better

DarkSaint85
lol yeah yellow does seem kinda offensive i honestly dont know maybe brown is better

Oriental.

Banana (if they're opposite weeabos)

Yellow Perils?

Silver_Lantern
black.panther is faster and has a more protective suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.