Morinth (mind rape power) vs SSB Brawl roster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

COG Veteran
Morinth sits down with each of the characters from Super Smash Bros Brawl. She is tasked with killing them via her ardat yachi mind powers. Whom can she and can't she take down?

Who gets their mind fried and who shows Morinth the back of their hand (b***h slap)?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Who gets their mind fried and who shows Morinth the back of their hand (b***h slap)?

Check your privilege you misogynistic cis scum.

Sacred 117
I little too tired to remember the roster off the top of my head right now, and I can't quite recall the effects of Morinth's "headf**k the shit out of you" power.

Right away though, I'm going to say Samus and Link clear. Link has worn an artifact of ancient evil without becoming corrupted by it (thus becoming the Fierce Diety, or "Oni-Link"wink, and Samus effortlessly shrugged off possession attempts by dark entities as well as having the will to resist phazon corruption.

Have to "zzzzzzzz..." right now. I'll cover the rest later.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

What the f**k did that have to do with anything?

Tzeentch._
take your sexist junk out of here

COG Veteran
You goofballs realize Morinth is an evil alien seductress riiiiiiiight?

The Scenario
Why?

I don't really understand the point of this, but okay. Am I to assume that Morinth tries this her usual way, what with the seduction and stuff?

By franchise:

Super Mario Bros- Mario is highly unlikely to be unfaithful to Peach, so seduction will not work here. However, I can't recall him having any specific defense against mind control, so I suppose he can be Dominated. Luigi, on the other hand, has a known vulnerability to mind control and possession, and doesn't have enough canon material with Daisy to say much on the seduction front. It's entirely possible that both die in a gear free environment. One obstacle that may allow Luigi to survive is the Marvelous Compasses giving him precognition.

Bowser is similarly only interested in Peach, so again a no on seducing him. He has been mind controlled and possessed enough times for that to be a viable tactic, though.

Princess Peach is heterosexual. She has also been mind controlled and possessed, but unlike the others she has shown a degree of resistance, able to break free of the Shadow Queen's possession and resist Nastasia's gaze far longer than any other character.

Final verdict: Mario and Bowser likely die. Luigi can see it coming and prepare. Princess Peach resists long enough use some of her own powers. Mute or Sleepy Time should end any fight that develops, assuming she does enter Rage mode.

Donkey Kong-I don't know enough about DK and Diddy to say. I don't think they have any particular resistance. Diddy brings Morinth's Pedo count to 1.

Yoshi's Island- Yoshi probably dies.

Warioland- The only seduction that would work on him is money related. I'm not actually sure if Wario can die, given his various undead forms.

Legend of Zelda- All Zelda characters have shown enough mental resistance to not be affected by Dominate. Link isn't a viable target for seduction, Ganondorf could survive the mind meld anyway, and Zelda is hetero. Toon Link brings the Pedo counter to 2.

Metroid- Samus has resisted possession from Dark Samus, Ing, and phazon corruption. Dominate isn't an option here, nor is seduction. Again, hetero.

Kid Icarus- Pit is entirely devoted to Palutena, so I'm going to take a wild guess and say Morinth can't seduce him. Pit is protected from certain status effects by divine power and recovers from them quickly. He always has Palutena over his shoulder. Gonna say he survives. Pit is also several centuries old, but looks like a teen. Pedometer 3.

Ice Climbers- Morinth attempts to take Popo, Nana hits her in the face with a hammer. Not much else to say. Pedometer 5.

R.O.B.- Is a robot.

Kirby- Meta Knight and Dedede are vulnerable to possession and mind control, Kirby has no vulnerability, and has resisted some effects that controlled Meta Knight. Kirby likely survives. Kirby is mentally a child, so Morinth is up to 6.

Pikmin- Assuming some size correction is in play, Morinth is swarmed by Pikmin the moment she does anything to Olimar.

Starfox- Fox has Krystal, Falco has Katt, neither are unfaithful enough to seduce. Wolf might be. None of them have any mental resistance that I know of.

F-Zero- I know very little of Captain Falcon, but his setting doesn't really have enough supernatural powers for him to have resistance, IIRC. Probably dies.

Pokemon- No one has any resistance to Psychic, so yeah. Lucario's Steel typing would give resistance if it wasn't cancelled out by being part Fighting. The Pokemon trainer is vulnerable, but Morinth can only affect one person at a time, and she needs to take out 4 targets. Pedometer 7.

Fire Emblem- Ike with Yune's blessing could resist anything Morinth tries. Without, neither Ike nor Marth have resistance.

Earthbound- Ness and Lucas are both more powerful psychics than Morinth, and both have access to PSI shields that block or absorb anything Morinth throws at them. Nonetheless, Pedo count 9.

Game & Watch- I don't even know. Shadow Bugs and/or tentacles everywhere. I don't know if he has a mind.

Metal Gear Solid- I'm not familiar with Snake, but I think he's resisted Psycho Mantis but been vulnerable other things. He likely dies but I can't say for sure.

Sonic the Hedgehog-Pretty sure Sonic lacks resistance and dies.

There, done. I'm still wondering why this exists and why I took the time to respond. My conclusion is that Morinth gets arrested.

NemeBro
That "hetero" shit means nothing in the face of the Asari, who subtly mind**** you into finding them attractive. Random asari can enthrall Salarians, who are by nature asexual.

This entire thread is nothing but speculation, no character here has ever had their "faithfulness" to any significant other put in peril explicitly. Though we can conclude that Ganondorf ****s Morinth, and Morinth dies.

XanatosForever
Scen, you are just awesome. haermm

Sacred 117
DK has actually shown resistance to mind control. Assuming Diddy can do the same, they may both clear.

Is there any canon information on the exact events of Shepard's encounter with Morinth? That would definitely help.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Scen, you are just awesome. haermm

Seconded.

The Scenario = ASBOST.

Scen for President!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Seconded.

The Scenario = ASBOST.

Scen for President!

Wouldn't he have to be a fictional character?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wouldn't he have to be a fictional character?

I guess you could take it up with everyone at the tiers. Though no such rule was specified. I was just thinking out loud for the most part, but I don't have a problem with it.

ArtificialGlory
Gotta love the pedo count. laughing

Originally posted by FinalAnswer

O hai, I'm a white, straight, cis male. Wanna f*ck?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.