Ozymandias runs the comic/movie gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman-Prime
Classic, full heal bewteen each round, Ozy has intel on each of his opponents and is aware how dangerous they are, his opponents get the same intel. Just h2h, no weapons (except for Hit Girl, she gets two knives).

Movie Gauntlet

1. Hit Girl & Big Daddy (from Kick-Ass 2)
2. V (V for Vendetta)
3. Daredevil (Ben Affleck)
4. Khan (Star Trek into Darkness)
5. Bane (Dark Knight Rises)
6. Blade (Blade 1-3)
7. Captain America (Avangers)
8. Spider-Man (Spiderman 1-3)

Comic Gauntlet

1. Punisher
2. Wildcat
3. Catman
4. Daredevil
5. Nightwing
6. Shang-Chi
7. Black Panther
8. Captain America

Uriel005
movies are a bit out of order imo so 2. Movie V only gets caught because he pretty much wants the whole regime and its anger to end with him and the destruction of the parliament. As for the comics it could stop at 1 depending on punisher more than anything else. meta/highmeta tank Frank who survives everything with a smile with legit h2h skills could take this pretty handily otherwise I'd say 4,

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Uriel005
movies are a bit out of order imo so 2. Movie V only gets caught because he pretty much wants the whole regime and its anger to end with him and the destruction of the parliament. As for the comics it could stop at 1 depending on punisher more than anything else. meta/highmeta tank Frank who survives everything with a smile with legit h2h skills could take this pretty handily otherwise I'd say 4,

How would you order the Movie List?^^
Thanks for the insight.

Uriel005
1. Hit Girl & Big Daddy (from Kick-Ass 2)
6,. V (V for Vendetta)
2. Daredevil (Ben Affleck)
4. Khan (Star Trek into Darkness)
3. Bane (Dark Knight Rises)
7, Blade (Blade 1-3)
5. Captain America (Avangers)
8. Spider-Man (Spiderman 1-3)

only reason I put khan above bane is because movie bane isn't superhuman. He's just pain numb and probably peak. Khan is actually genetically superhuman.

Brockalizer
Clears movie gauntlet, stops at BP in Comic gauntlet.

Batman-Prime
Yeah Khan was badass and stronger and faster then most humans, I just wasn't impressed by his h2h skills. Baned seemed a little bit better. But you are right, from this point of view.
However, CA is also a Superhuman, more so then Khan or V imo^^.

KingD19
Lol at him clearing the movie gauntlet. He probably stops at Khan, and if he beats him, definitely stops at Blade.

He doesn't make it past Wildcat in the comic forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.