Lord-Marvel vs Superman_prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver_Lantern
lord_marvel vs superman_prime

Insane Titan
Prime wins, but it won't be easy

Cogito
I'm assuming you mean Superboy Prime, as Superman Prime generally refers to either the golden Superman Prime from the DC 1 Million storyline or the Guardian Amped version of Superboy Prime.

Either way, Prime wins easily. Vastly stronger, faster, incredible magic resistance, and all that jazz.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Silver_Lantern
lord_marvel vs superman_prime
Going by ure highest evolution requirement, I'm guessing u mean Supes 1 million?

Silver_Lantern
Lord-marvel is close to presence when ranking d.c most powerful so is superman_prime so i go for a stalemate n if anyone is to win it would not be easy 'cos the universe would bend during their battle. Both can fight for centuries without a winner i guess

Silver_Lantern
Originally posted by Cogito
I'm assuming you mean Superboy Prime, as Superman Prime generally refers to either the golden Superman Prime from the DC 1 Million storyline or the Guardian Amped version of Superboy Prime.

Either way, Prime wins easily. Vastly stronger, faster, incredible magic resistance, and all that jazz. i don't think you know lord_marvel 'cos superman_prime can't just stomp on lordmarvel like dat besides when it comes to ranking d.c most powerful lord_marvel n superman_prime are close to presence

Diesldude
Originally posted by Silver_Lantern
Lord-marvel is close to presence when ranking d.c most powerful so is superman_prime so i go for a stalemate n if anyone is to win it would not be easy 'cos the universe would bend during their battle. Both can fight for centuries without a winner i guess
Are you saying that Lord Marvel is close to the presence? Who is dc's version of TOAA?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Diesldude
Are you saying that Lord Marvel is close to the presence? Who is dc's version of TOAA?
Looks like he did..

Now deal with it!

Silver_Lantern
Originally posted by Diesldude
Are you saying that Lord Marvel is close to the presence? Who is dc's version of TOAA? presence=toaa

Jynocidus
who tf told you presence = toaa?

leonidas
meh, he clearly needs to read more and learn a few things. anyway, i think it's reasonably close, but i'd take prime.

Silver_Lantern
Originally posted by Jynocidus
who tf told you presence = toaa? dude who is presence then 'cos i understand he is d.c most powerfull

leonidas
for all intents and purposes, both are the respective 'gods' of their companies. and prime and mar-vell aren't remotely close to either in terms of power. do some research (google, or just search old threads here) and you'll learn for yourself about them.

Silver_Lantern
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, he clearly needs to read more and learn a few things. anyway, i think it's reasonably close, but i'd take prime. do you know who presence is at all. I am sure he is the d.c version of toaa

Silver_Lantern
for all intents and purposes, both are the respective 'gods' of their companies. and prime and mar-vell aren't remotely close to either in terms of power. do some research (google, or just search old threads here) and you'll learn for yourself about them. i know i meant when ranking most powerfull they can be billions of miles far from presence but they are the closest of all d.c characters

leonidas
do i know who the presence is? yeah, he's sorta the dc version of toaa but he's pretty complicated, has many forms that people still debate and the extent of his power is also debated by some. regardless, there are many MANY characters closer in power to those 2 than the 2 in this match. check for yourself and see.

Silver_Lantern
do i know who the presence is? yeah, he's sorta the dc version of toaa but he's pretty complicated, has many forms that people still debate and the extent of his power is also debated by some. regardless, there are many MANY characters closer in power to those 2 than the 2 in this match. check for yourself and see.

zeel
Implied power marvel destroys prime. But feats its very much in favor of prime. Lord marvel in general had next to no feats at all.

Lord marvel was supposed to be the empowerment of the rock of eternity captian marvel and the wizard shazam yet I saw absolutely no evidence that head had any sort of power like that. If someone has feats id like to see them. I was very disappointed in this character myself. Typical D.C. though sacrifice captian marvel to make superman look better sick

Silver_Lantern
Originally posted by zeel
Implied power marvel destroys prime. But feats its very much in favor of prime. Lord marvel in general had next to no feats at all.

Lord marvel was supposed to be the empowerment of the rock of eternity captian marvel and the wizard shazam yet I saw absolutely no evidence that head had any sort of power like that. If someone has feats id like to see them. I was very disappointed in this character myself. Typical D.C. though sacrifice captian marvel to make superman look better sick asking for feats. He is invulnerable to any known force in the d.c universe except attacks from people far more greater than him can wound him. He is kindaff like the essence of magic in the d.c universe. He is greater than all olympian gods by far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.